Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? (5529 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by RoyalBlak007: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
BÅBYMÅMÅ

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
I'm just saying. You're not the marriage type anyway. Just to be sticking your thing inside every hole. It suits you better.
How does that bother you?

Did I tell you I'm marriage type?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by newslifeop: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Baby mama
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How does that bother you?

Did I tell you I'm marriage type?
I'm just saying. Doesn't bother me at all
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
I'm just saying. Doesn't bother me at all
Good

My late grand dad died at 99 years. You know why? He never got into people's businesses
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Good

My late grand dad died at 99 years. You know why? He never got into people's businesses
Lmaooo. You're actually a fool. I'm not in your business lol im just telling you what i observed. Thats all jacky. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by FvckShiT(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2017
A fúçk mate cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
Lmaooo. You're actually a fool. I'm not in your business lol im just telling you what i observed. Thats all jacky. undecided

Don't make me report you. I don't take sillly teases

Bye
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by TheMortician: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
No it's not normal, it's not part of the African culture, it's very westernised. embarassed We too like copy copy, we copy everything from the west, is it inferiority complex or what? angry
As is white wedding, court marriage and baby mama-ism and baby papa-ism.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Familyfirst: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
Considering the mentality of an average Nigerian girl, the economy and every other thing involved, do you prefer to have a wife or a baby mama? smiley
some selfish guys may prefer Baby mama,but reasonable girls that want great future for their Children will avoid it. Girls see reasons why you must never be a baby mama here: http://www.dailyfamily.ng/12-reasons-must-never-baby-mama/
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Familyfirst: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
Considering the mentality of an average Nigerian girl, the economy and every other thing involved, do you prefer to have a wife or a baby mama? smiley
Why it's stupid to be baby mama. Read here: http://www.dailyfamily.ng/12-reasons-must-never-baby-mama/
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Don't make me report you. I don't take sillly teases

Bye
Who is trying to tease you, who are you? Don't flatter yourself darling.

Odabo.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
Who is trying to tease you, who are you? Don't flatter yourself darling.

Odabo.
K

Make sure you don't quote me again
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
K

Make sure you don't quote me again
And if i do?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
And if i do?
No more replies
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
I know it's disgusting, just answer smiley
joey150:
Disgusting question.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
See love oh! cheesy
You can make safiaaa your wife you know wink
Jacksparr0w127:
No more replies
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
See love oh! cheesy
You can make safiaaa your wife you know wink

I jump am pass

One night stand? Maybe
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

I jump am pass

One night stand? Maybe
One night stand? Not even in your wildest dream could you even touch a strand of my hair. Loser.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
No reply for you
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baby mama. U want me to die early with a wife. I forbid it.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by joey150(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Quinn22:
I know it's disgusting, just answer smiley

It's a no brainer for me..

A wife of course!

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmm...one night stand is something grin
Jacksparr0w127:

I jump am pass

One night stand? Maybe
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Quinn22:
Like religion, tribe, morals...
I donut think any of this is in agreement or encouraged baby mama. It is from oyinbo we copy this behavior.

Meanwhile r u still keeping up with the Kadashians
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy grin
Safiaaa:
One night stand? Not even in your wildest dream could you even touch a strand of my hair. Loser.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Quinn22(f): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Gbam!!!

I don't watch that show undecided
PokeTotoBoy:

I donut think any of this is in agreement or encouraged baby mama. It is from oyinbo we copy this behavior.

Meanwhile r u still keeping up with the Kadashians
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by bluefilm: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
None.

All na serious disturbance in one way or the other.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Elmojiid post=57309809 whitebeard:
baby mamas
no
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Quinn22whitebeard:
No it's not normal, it's not part of the African culture, it's very westernised. embarassed We too like copy copy, we copy everything from the west, is it inferiority complex or what? angry
no
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? by Liposure: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Quinn22, whitebeard:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? / I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One / How I Got My Hair Back Within 4-5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.