Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. (9350 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Overly Shallow minded girls who dont know the article 'a' doesnt come before a plural word are not supposed to have or be given a phone plus free mtn 10mb to come online on a public forum typing trashy, incoherent, unethical, and meaningless things..........

Found dis funny at first but now u'all are sounding boring and re.tarded (damn the..... Changing dis to slow.....)

anyways sha lemme go my own jejely and leave y'all to wallow in ur shallow thinking

PS: i use the broke guys wey una dy shout since take beg una,,,,,,no one should quote me abeg.......
Thank you as u comply

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:
brokemen shouldnt have erection grin grin grin grin grin grin
anytime i see that quote i no know why i go bust laugh grin grin grin grin
oyindidi ur favourite thread is here grin grin grin

Since I de broke make my erection no conduct election. grin grin grin grin

I laugh for these broke guys thread wey de flood nairaland nowadays.

Kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
You dey vex oo smiley
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Instead of you lot to also think of upgrading your lives, you're hiding behind some China phone to type crap.

Being broke is temporal. Do you all date for money?.
gbagam!
let the mortal combat begin cheesy
benita i don drop money ooo wink
na u go win this one cheesy
ehn Xena the warrior woman cheesy
IdeyFindWife
Dextology
XINZ
it has begun cheesy

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:

Since I de broke make my erection no conduct election. grin grin grin grin

I laugh for these broke guys thread wey de flood nairaland nowadays.

Kids everywhere.
hahaha kuku kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

gbagam!
IdeyFi.ndWife
Dext.ology
XI.NZ
it has begun cheesy
Who get time to fight with bunch of senseless individuals?. This is like the umpteenth time I'm seeing threads about broke guys/girls. It's stale. All fingers are not equal.

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by handsam(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is becoming stale.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
kennyID17 wetin u dey chasing blenze upandan grin
biko come ooo grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by AHCB: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
handsam:
This is becoming stale.
LOL. When I open my thread, they will surely ignore... I have a particular set of girls I wanna target. grin

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Who get time to fight with bunch of senseless individuals?. This is like the umpteenth time I'm seeing threads about broke guys/girls. It's stale. All fingers are not equal.
the war started since last night grin
seems some of them are on some avenging pact grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Calm down while typing. I'm not here to exchange words with someone with a porous brain. So you think everything in life is termed to some monetary values?. If we go by your dating history you've never been with a guy that earns the least 50k a month. It's not your fault, na séun give you avenue to type rubbish.

Someone might be broke today, but it's not the end of life you know...if we go by what you're saying, anyone could be broke at any time. Your types are likely to starve their husband food-wise and sex-wise just because he's broke. "A broke guy or man shouldn't have an erection" Forgetting that life happens.

Some of you just don't have sense. Calling you a prostitute would be an insult to the actual prostitutes so I'll reserve my comment.
a guy earning 50k isn't broke, how can a guy earning 50k be broke? You must be a halfwit to suggest that.
I insist you are not smart, everything you have typed is not far from what I have said but I guess you prefer saying it in a way to lick ass. Where have i said somone broke today cannot be rich tomorrow? And a married couple's case is different, I am talking about guys who run after girls when they are broke.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by wristbangle: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
... except you want to keep self servicing.

A broke guy can't afford olosho cos he is broke,
A broke guy can't afford a girlfriend cos even though we know it's all about love, but love without finance is he'll fire.

As a broke guy, use your little finance to upgrade your life not to spend on sex. Invest it, work hard, stop chasing women, it's foolishness to do so.

I would advice you spend the cash you get from your numerous sugar daddies on upgrading your English language.

From the title of your thread, the grammatical blunder is enough to destroy one's destiny.

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
wristbangle:

I would advice you spend the cash you get from your numerous sugar daddies on upgrading your English language.

From the title of your thread, the grammatical blunder is enough to destroy one's destiny.
it's just an error, the thread was first titled broke guys shouldn't have erection, I decided to personalize it then forgot to remove s from guys . But hey who cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

gbagam!
IdeyFindWife
Dextology
XINZ
it has begun cheesy

We de observe for stand.

This myopic perception is becoming very boring, being on nairaland doesn't mean one is broke. Not everyone on this forum is out to display wealth or affluence; which I think is not of importance.

Being broke does not exempt any young man to be in a relationship with an understanding woman. Nobody is ever comfortable being broke, life is in phases and stages. Seeds takes time to germinate and grow to produce fruits. Anyone with vision can achieve greatness tomorrow, it is just time.

#dont look down on any one if you're not helping them up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
lefulefu:

the war started since last night grin
seems some of them are on some avenging pact grin
It's not worth the effort.

Cinderella5, have a goodnight rest.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:

We de observe for stand.

This myopic perception is becoming very boring, being on nairaland doesn't mean one is broke. Not everyone on this forum is out to display wealth or affluence; which I think is not of importance.

Being broke does not exempt any young man to be in a relationship with an understanding woman. Nobody is ever comfortable being broke, life is in phases and stages. Seeds takes time to germinate and grow to produce fruits. Anyone with vision can achieve greatness tomorrow, it is just time.

GBAM!!!
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by LordCrimson(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Presh900:

[b] Being broke didn't stop your Dad from having the erection that you originated from.. Type with sense #hay-brained goat
Savage

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
... except you want to keep self servicing.

A broke guy can't afford olosho cos he is broke,
A broke guy can't afford a girlfriend cos even though we know it's all about love, but love without finance is he'll fire.

As a broke guy, use your little finance to upgrade your life not to spend on sex. Invest it, work hard, stop chasing women, it's foolishness to do so.

You're not a child of destiny

You're a child of tragedy

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Broke guys every were grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is this not the same crackhead that posted a thread about who can't stop pressing boobs or whatever

All these semi-hos should sit their ass someplace cool before I vexxx
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by wristbangle: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
it's just an error, the thread was first titled broke guys shouldn't have erection, I decided to personalize it then forgot to remove s from guys . But hey who cares.

This issue has been discussed time and time again hence it has become stale.

Can we let it slide please?
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dextology:

We de observe for stand.

abi na cheesy
even shoemakers and okada men are married with children even though dem no get fat account cheesy
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by handsam(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
AHCB:
LOL. When I open my thread, they will surely ignore... I have a particular set of girls I wanna target. grin

Hahaha! Do so quick. grin

Who are these set of girls you are targeting?

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ur broke father's erection was ironically rich enuf to a birth a retard. Even retards wud be disappointed in ur level of reasoning (if any).

U cnt even express urself, various grammatical blunders nd here u re spewing sh1t frm ur sewer head.

Rubbish! the only reasonable girl here is Benita27, it's a shame she shares a gender with scum like u.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Padiga: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
1st May - broke guys

2nd May - broke guys

30th May - broke guys.

bittchhhh get a job.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by AHCB: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
handsam:

Hahaha! Do so quick. grin

Who are these set of girls you are targeting?
You'll read about it in the thread.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by hollah123: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
am not trying to ridicule ur post cos I believe everyone with his/her own opinion, but my question is. if that super rich guy or that comfortable guys go broke after marriage, will u deny him sex? just remember change is always constant
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Ur broke father's erection was ironically rich enuf to a birth a retard. Even retards wud be disappointed in ur level of reasoning (if any).

U cnt even express urself, various grammatical blunders nd here u re spewing sh1t frm ur sewer head.

Rubbish! the only reasonable girl here is B.enita27, it's a shame she shares a gender with scum like u.

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
WTF! shocked You are a murderer

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
MzLarem:
WTF! shocked
You are a murderer
Did you see me with a gun or knife?
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Did you see me with a gun or knife?
Not every murderer has a gun or a knife... What you said to her is enough to end anybody's life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

If you think being broke makes you a child of destiny, you will have to think again. No one associates with failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It True Dat Men Wth Flat Ass Hav A Big Di*ck / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? / Ladies Please Cheat On Men .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.