Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. (9344 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
MzLarem:
Not every murderer has a gun or a knife... What you said to her is enough to end anybody's life
What about hers? Is being broke a crime? She has nothing to relate it to but to erections.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Ur broke father's erection was ironically rich enuf to a birth a retard. Even retards wud be disappointed in ur level of reasoning (if any).

U cnt even express urself, various grammatical blunders nd here u re spewing sh1t frm ur sewer head.

Rubbish! the only reasonable girl here is Benita27, it's a shame she shares a gender with scum like u.
you can send her a pm, she likes broke guys. But I hope you can cope with the stench from her pvssy.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by AHCB: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
MzLarem:
Not every murderer has a gun or a knife...
What you said to her is enough to end anybody's life
Poetry prose. Nice rhyme. smiley
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

What about hers? Is being broke a crime? She has nothing to relate it to but to erections.
Hmm...It is well. At this junction, seems I will need someone to define broke for me cos I'm not even getting it again.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
AHCB:
Poetry prose. Nice rhyme. smiley
It was unintentional. smiley
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by AHCB: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
MzLarem:
It was unintentional. smiley
That's how it usually starts. smiley
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
It was interesting until a moment ago...

Now shît happened, it's stale.

You have a right to an opinion at least.

So since this thread is boring and no one has been using the bigrin smiley, I'd paste this.

Laugh! Life's vanity.

1. Jet li, Jack chan, James bond, Van dam, Spider man and Super man... Na inside film dem go dey show stunt. Dem hear sey boko haram don kidnap over 200 girls .......Dem lego for one corner like sey Nigerians no dey buy dere films. Especially that Jet li & Jack chan wey fit beat 500 people with bathroom slippers at one spot. Ti won bati bi iya yin re, ke tun she film jakujaku kan jade.
2. Bae : hi sugar
Me : hi milo
Bae : what's that?
Me : I thought we are making tea
She now blocked me, am I at fault?
3. Boy: how are u dear?
Girl: fine
Boy: hope u had a cool night?
Girl: yes
Boy: what is ur best colour?
Girl: stop asking questions which make no sense........ask
reasonable intellectual questions....OK
Boy: how many moles of sulphuric acid is needed to neutralize 5ml of sodium bicarbonate and also to neutralize 10 volume of potassium bicarbonate ?
Girl: my best colour is yellow... And u??
4 . Are u tired of life?
Do u want to die soon?
Just go to onitsha main market and shout..
"BIAFRA NA RUBBISH
5. My mum asked my brother's girlfriend if she can cook.., she
smiled and replied "I cooked the tea we drank at home this
morning .... Till now my mum is still lookin for where to
faint because i fainted where she was supposed to faint...
6. Dream owning a car and you'll wake up owning nothing, dream you found money and you'll wake up broke, but try to dream urinating somewhere and that's when you'll realise dreams do come true.
Which one is your favorite...

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
If you think being broke makes you a child of destiny, you will have to think again. No one associates with failure.
And this is how a child of destiny approaches issues? Your understanding is little.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
AHCB:
That's how it usually starts. smiley
I have a spot for poetry tho
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by loswhite(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
sekxy:

u didn't get the message well..

broke guys doesn't have any right whatnot to be in a relationship. .just upgrade ur life first..now thats the message
what about broke girls? Lol they are expecting a man to upgrade their life...smh
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Instead of you lot to also think of upgrading your lives, you're hiding behind some China phone to type crap.

Being broke is temporal. Do you all date for money?.

hiding behind China phone?? Lmaooooo . I like people with great sense of humour. I cudnt control the laughter .
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by AHCB: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
MzLarem:
I have a spot for poetry tho
By all means, give it a shot. I just might hit its mark.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by loswhite(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
work hard bro, poverty is a curse.
When u see your father tell him to work hard...poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
AHCB:
By all means, give it a shot. I just might hit its mark.
Will try it. Thanks.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NaeChris: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Instead of you lot to also think of upgrading your lives, you're hiding behind some China phone to type crap.

Being broke is temporal. Do you all date for money?.
Wisdom!
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

And this is how a child of destiny approaches issues? Your understanding is little.
you are dumb
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
MzLarem:
Hmm...It is well. At this junction, seems I will need someone to define broke for me cos I'm not even getting it again.
See no matter how sexy a guy is there would be a time he'll be broke..its bound to happen in life. Even in marriage it happens. And making derogatory references to his manhood demeans his ego. Its like sleeping with a girl and making a laffing stock of her nakkedness. Being broke does not make a man as worthless as she claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NaeChris: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
did you read the thread or you are just trying to asslick the guys so you can be seen as a good girl and wify material. Iwont be surprised you are a prostitute just trying to act decent and responsible.
Na joblessnes make you type this crap. No go find work and upgrade your life, dey there deyy wait for a man to put food inside your mouth.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:

A broke guy can't afford olosho cos he is broke,

Lol seems you don't know how cheap some girls can be?

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
NaeChris:
Wisdom!
yea, I know people like you will love it
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
NaeChris:
Na joblessnes make you type this crap. No go find work and upgrade your life, dey there deyy wait for a man to put food inside your mouth.
Poverty is a disease grin may God bless your empty pocket, say Amen m
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

See no matter how sexy a guy is there would be a time he'll be broke..its bound to happen in life. Even in marriage it happens. And making derogatory references to his manhood demeans his ego. Its like sleeping with a girl and making a laffing stock of her nakkedness. Being broke does not make a man as worthless as she claims.
I understand... That's how much enlightened they are. It's all good anyways.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by agrovick(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
loswhite:
NaeChris:
loswhite:

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
photoshoot:

people like benita27, you are right.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
sekxy:

noooo..it's too early to start sounding pathetic..

guys on this forum think they have monopoly of insult..bashing ladies upandan..that rubbish is over,not anymore

LMAOO, u ladies seriously think you can contend. ?? I bet my charger if we go on a bashing spree, you ladies can't even match 20 guys here. that is, all of u Vs just 20 guys. I am very sure they will leave u all for dead by verbally putting you to the sword.

you can't even break even let alone to win.
with the level of bashing u will receive, most of u will become reclusive in real life . so u all attempt making a point, just make the point and go on. don't even attempt any bashing. it's a failed course. u can never win .
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NaeChris: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
What you wrote up there is as useless as what you just wrote now. If we're not on the same page it's ass-licking. You assume everyone on NL is on a mission to get a bf or whatever you term it. Don't go and fix your life be typing crap about what broke guys should do and shouldn't do like you where born with a silver spoon.

Climbing a ladder requires stages, that's what life is, if you don't know.
Wait first. So we still have women wey get sense in this generation?
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
photoshoot:

Bedtime, young man. angry undecided
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by RRWraith(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
The same girls who their boyfriend bought jamb form for, cos their father couldn't afford it are still the same dumbos typing this stale poo, it's boring by the way

AM OUT
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
wristbangle:

This issue has been discussed time and time again hence it has become stale.

Can we let it slide please?
broke guys will know no peace if that keep calling girls who desire rich guys olosho grin. It's not a crime to want a comfortable guy is it?
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
you are dumb
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NaeChris: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
Poverty is a disease grin may God bless your empty pocket, say Amen m
I laugh at your pathetic sense of reasoning. Keep showing the height of your broke ass status. Well, it will be a let down for me to have war of words with you. Just hand your china phone to your Dad, Elder brother or Boyfriend lets dance.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
you are dumb
Soothe yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) / Will You Sign A Prenuptial Aggrement Before Marriage?men See Reasons Here. / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.