Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. (9345 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Dem go soon use you for ritual. ..you definitely can't escape it if you continue this way and by the way why are you dodging my questions?
you will be used for ritual, amen.
What's the question?

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
you will be used for ritual, amen.
What's the question?

You be confirmed trouble maker...

My question was...What if that guy you married gets broke as in broke...what advise will you give him?
1.Stop sleeping with you cos he is broke?
2.Leave the marriage because he is broke?
3.Spend the small money on himself for self development and ignore you and children?

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Toks2008:

You be confirmed trouble maker...

My question was...What if that guy you married gets broke as in broke...what advise will you give him?
1.Stop sleeping with you cos he is broke?
2.Leave the marriage because he is broke?
3.Spend the small money on himself for self development and ignore you and children?
Marriage is sancrosanct, the vows shouldn't be taken lightly. It's for better for worse, if the man loses his job and gets broke, then it's understandable for both parties to come together and find a solution. The exception to the rule of the man being the bread winner can now come to play, ONLY because of the Perculiar circumstance.
A woman shouldnt deny her hisband sex for any reason.
Leaving the marriage is out of the question. I believe in to death to us path, except my life is threatened.

Everything I have said in this thread is for single struggling broke ass niggas who use their small change to pursue women upandan.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
Marriage is sancrosanct, the vows shouldn't be taken lightly. It's for better for worse, if the man loses his job and gets broke, then it's understandable for both parties to come together and find a solution. The exception to the rule of the man being the bread winner can now come to play, ONLY because of the Perculiar circumstance.
A woman shouldnt deny her hisband sex for any reason.
Leaving the marriage is out of the question. I believe in to death to us path, except my life is threatened.

Everything I have said in this thread is for single struggling broke ass niggas who use their small change to pursue women upandan.

Looking at your answers ,I can only wonder why you keep stressing your head over a guy being broke.

The same way a rich guy can go broke is the same way a broke guy could become rich.

It's all about risk....as long as the guy is working smart and hard,he will surely hit the goldmine and this is why I tell ladies to be hardworking too so that they can make their own money and allow the guy breathing space to hustle without killing him with their own bukata ...plain and simple.

Nigeria is a peculiar country and if as a lady you just feel you can't settle with a broke guy then you just might remain single for a very long time cos most guys are broke and the rich ones are mostly unserious as they tend to pick and drop...remember that being broke is relative and your definition of a broke guy may be another lady's definition of a financially OK guy....

I don't know if this makes sense to you but I will drop my pen at this point.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by ninovandross(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Crayzies errywhere undecided
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
the nairaland chief misogynist AKA toks2008 wants to have his cake and eat it. now he has seen the nonfeminist Cinderella5 he is bashing her. I thought men were supposed to be the head and providers abi una don tire mtseew.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2017
proudafrogal:
the nairaland chief misogynist AKA toks2008 wants to have his cake and eat it. now he has seen the nonfeminist Cinderella5 he is bashing her. I thought men were supposed to be the head and providers abi una don tire mtseew.
the guy is confused.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5:
the guy is confused.

I tot we were done trashing this issue in a mature way so why this?
Please learn some level of civility.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Toks2008:

I tot we were done trashing this issue in a mature way so why this?

Please learn some level of civility.
k
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5 is right guys. Trust me, that's how life works. Been there, done that, and I have the tee.
Start letting your money do the work and you'll wonder why you ever did it another way.
#experience

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares X-ray Video Sex Tape His Ex Send To Him After Asking Her This(video) / Why You Should Date A Nigerian Man / Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.