Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. (9346 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by EmmySparky(m): 2:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
another perpertually broke guy spotted, keep calling girls inclusive of all te women in your family hoes. it's not a crime to be interested in already made, broke for life nutcase.
keep digging....hopefully u would find some gold soon...lazy_assss hoe

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Sarang(f): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Threads like this reminds me that some human beings are just here for human sake.. cry

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 6:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
You guys have a way of sounding like lazy men who need a woman's money. You have not seen such rich guy marry a student and she becomes a house wife till kids grow up? Is she financially stable? Your mentality is poor.

Lol so that is your plan in life? Your education, a waste? Your plan is to go be housewife to a rich dude? I guess you are towing someone's footstep.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
i just need to be a super hot slay chick, you won't understand, good night wink

Money for hand, body for ground type of slay chick?

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
that's why our fathers are better husbands, they have a sense of responsibility, they know it's their duty to look after their woman, but your set are an embarrassment, you even want to collect from her. Well, all the best to you.

I was so sure you were/are towing someone's footstep. So your father married your[i] I never chop mother[/i], and you think that's how you should grow as well? A burden to fellow human when you have your hands and feet intact?

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Oyindidi(f): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by IdeyFindWife: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

gbagam!
let the mortal combat begin cheesy
benita i don drop money ooo wink
na u go win this one cheesy
ehn Xena the warrior woman cheesy
IdeyFindWife
Dextology
XINZ
it has begun cheesy

Came late to the party as usual, tongue,mybad

ChiefLefu, Don't tell me you started a Pen1sWar in here grin
More vaseline to ur manhood
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Princeboca12(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Well we cant blame girls.. They are our slaves.. Hahhaha.. Any girl that doesnt earn a living is not worthy to date a guy who makes good cash.. These parasitic girls on NL... I tire self
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Came late to the party as usual, tongue,mybad

ChiefLefu, Don't tell me you started a Pen1sWar in here grin
More vaseline to ur manhood
penis war ogini? grin
na brokeguys war ooo grin
dem be sayin broke men manhoods shouldnt be getting erected grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
... except you want to keep self servicing.

A broke guy can't afford olosho cos he is broke,
A broke guy can't afford a girlfriend cos even though we know it's all about love, but love without finance is he'll fire.

As a broke guy, use your little finance to upgrade your life not to spend on sex. Invest it, work hard, stop chasing women, it's foolishness to do so.

Noted but my question is this...What if that guy you married gets broke as in broke...what advise will you give him?

1.Stop sleeping with you cos he is broke?

2.Leave the marriage because he is broke?

3.Spend the small money on himself for self development and ignore you and children?

Wait o! nah this lady again wey create the last thread about broke guys....E be like say you be Aproko babe...
Abeg park one side make better people pass.

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Princeboca12:
Well we cant blame girls.. They are our slaves.. Hahhaha.. Any girl that doesnt earn a living is not worthy to date a guy who makes good cash.. These parasitic girls on NL... I tire self

Honestly I am so aghast by the way some Nigerian babes dey disgrace some great ones.

I was chatting with one African lady who is not a Nigerian and she said she was once in Nigeria to see an ex and I asked her out of curiosity if she sponsored the flight and she told me that she paid one way and the ex paid the return fare and I was like...."fair enough"

Then I asked her about the possibility of paying her a visit and she said it will be a nice idea and the next thing she said blew my mind...." That all bills will be on her cos she is the one inviting me and will be hosting me"...I was like....

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
that's why our fathers are better husbands, they have a sense of responsibility, they know it's their duty to look after their woman, but your set are an embarrassment, you even want to collect from her. Well, all the best to you.

Babe I Shaa hope all these your threads are just creativity and not a reflection of who you are cos I love creative writing too...but in the advent that this is your persona biko i take GOD beg you....GO GET A LIFE and be financially independent cos guys are wiser now...

Most of these rich guys don't respect the women who enter their lives when they are made so they treat you like a product that will be discarded after use.

Strife to be self reliant and look for an upwardly mobile guy and take the risk with him....remember that Dangote was once a wosiwosi guy.

I am yet to see one Nigerian guy who will not remember that lady that stood with him in his struggling days and I'm not talking about being unfaithful or faithful to her as it seems that is how ladies want to be rewarded but I'm talking about remembering her and giving her a special place in his life as long as he lives.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Princeboca12(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

Come on.. Our fathers married virginsssss.. Unless u are one.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Irunnia: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2017
Hahaha nnenna na u b dz , na hia u dey, hahaha i sabi dz woman ooo , my guy promise am all d money wey dey diz world sex de gal tire come dump her flat ass ,she come dey vex...so na hia she come dey pour out her frustration lmfao....

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Shiitposter: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
If you weren't high of semen from the broke guys servicing your rotten pvssy, you would have gotten my message which js clear to those who have eyes, work hard stop chasing women with your meagre resurces, that's the message. But you can't think straight cos your Gray mata is prdominalty sperm. You think of you make them feel good that enough to make them take you seriously? They will still dump your miserable flat stinking ass.

Just stop typing. What a shameful reply lol.
She's clearly smarter than you and you have no idea your purpose in life.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by moorevic(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2017
So Op are you saying that sex is the returns we get from being helpful to each other?

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by toastedbread: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017
cinderella5>
what's your definition of "broke"?
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Honestly I am so aghast by the way some Nigerian babes dey disgrace some great ones.

I was chatting with one African lady who is not a Nigerian and she said she was once in Nigeria to see an ex and I asked her out of curiosity if she sponsored the flight and she told me that she paid one way and the ex paid the return fare and I was like...."fair enough"

Then I asked her about the possibility of paying her a visit and she said it will be a nice idea and the next thing she said blew my mind...." That all bills will be on her cos she is the one inviting me and will be hosting me"...I was like....
You like the fact that a woman will pay your bills, You should be ashamed of yourself, You are not a man, you should chop of the tiny dicck between your legs cos you are a disgrace. You generation of men have failed us, beggars, lazy men who prefer to shift reaponsibility. How can that lady respect you? Men like you want to be treated as a man, the head of a relationship, you want to take charge, but when it comes to money you want the responsibility to shift. It's a shame. A women should contribute to a relationship out of freewill, but the man should know it's his duty. You won't make a good husband. Pls don't quote me again, you suck.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
You like the fact that a woman will pay your bills, You should be ashamed of yourself, You are not a man, you should chop of the tiny dicck between your legs cos you are a disgrace. You generation of men have failed us, beggars, lazy men who prefer to shift reaponsibility. How can that lady respect you? Men like you want to be treated as a man, the head of a relationship, you want to take charge, but when it comes to money you want the responsibility to shift. It's a shame. A women should contribute to a relationship out of freewill, but the man should know it's his duty. You won't make a good husband. Pls don't quote me again, you suck.

OK take a glass of cold water...drink...sit on a sofa and calm down your raging hormone then read my comments again.

I never asked any lady to pay for jack but she volunteered willingly which really surprised me. WHY?

Because she is an independent woman,a classy lady,a lady who knows her Worth and is ready to prove to any man that she is not a leech or parasitic in any way

That is the dream of every man and not what you are portraying here and disgracing Nigerian ladies.

Now it is apparent that your piece is not about creativity but a clear reflection of who you are.

Even with my millions...it will be a curse for me to come across your type and I rebuke that situation that will make me come across your type.

Final straw...please stop tarnishing the image of great Nigerian ladies who are self reliant and will never rely on a man to survive...

Im very certain you are an illetrate who by chance knows how to read and write cos you couldn't have been exposed to the same educational system guys also went through just to come out of a tertiary institution and render all your education a waste as you still hinge your survival on a man.

Have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by IdeyFindWife: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

penis war ogini? grin
na brokeguys war ooo grin
dem be sayin broke men manhoods shouldnt be getting erected grin

Na broke-guy preek sef dey er3ct, with malice, like Mayweather punch.
Boys don jam dem! E be like many chicks are talking from experience, one or two broke boys go don hammer dem tire, way back. Some sef dey rebel here despite coping presently with a 'broke' dude!

Na boys no too try, mixing energy drink on tramadol to bruise these chicks like no-tomorrow, on top of meals and what else, phone purchases?

That's why babes love shugardaddies who do small chuku-chuku but shell out big cheese. Any gal that maintains only broke-boys clientele will just end up being a 28yr-old babe with a 90yrs-old pvssay. Dey don't call it 'BangBros" for nothing!

But basic things,
1. "Broke-ness" may, very well, be a relative term; one man's "BROKE" is another man's "MADE". (except, we're all agreeing on a baseline) and your baseline doesn't have to be mine
2. Attitude, commitment, vision and personal drive will all matter. (I gat sisters and i won't counsel any one of them to hang with a poor-arzz gold-digging nigga). Both parties do their bit and build each other up so well that even if the relationship doesn't end in marriage, you can part well, remember each other for good and always be able to see or meet without regrets.
3. Don't advertise, pamper, foster or wear your "brokeness" like a badge of honor! It's leprous and you're not sorted till it's off you.
4. Never hang on to anyone who can't identify objectively in your broke-state; that's the way I 'sees-it'

Personally, i like that kinda "Coming To America" setup where you don't even let her know your true worth. just let her know your comfortable's all. Attracting women with wealth just looks a bit off if you're looking for real unconditionally lasting love. Maybe am old-fashioned in some ways while incredibly furked in others!
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by lenghtinny(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
Calm down while typing. I'm not here to exchange words with someone with a porous brain. So you think everything in life is termed to some monetary values?. If we go by your dating history you've never been with a guy that earns the least 50k a month. It's not your fault, na séun give you avenue to type rubbish.

Someone might be broke today, but it's not the end of life you know...if we go by what you're saying, anyone could be broke at any time. Your types are likely to starve their husband food-wise and sex-wise just because he's broke. "A broke guy or man shouldn't have an erection" Forgetting that life happens.

Some of you just don't have sense. Calling you a prostitute would be an insult to the actual prostitutes so I'll reserve my comment.
She's still a teen... Her brain can't assimilate your comments
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by newslifeop: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Tru
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by hernandson(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
Calm down while typing. I'm not here to exchange words with someone with a porous brain. So you think everything in life is termed to some monetary values?. If we go by your dating history you've never been with a guy that earns the least 50k a month. It's not your fault, na séun give you avenue to type rubbish.

Someone might be broke today, but it's not the end of life you know...if we go by what you're saying, anyone could be broke at any time. Your types are likely to starve their husband food-wise and sex-wise just because he's broke. "A broke guy or man shouldn't have an erection" Forgetting that life happens.

Some of you just don't have sense. Calling you a prostitute would be an insult to the actual prostitutes so I'll reserve my comment.
mehn I saw a brilliant girl today not through her picture but through her write up, you've got brains sister and you sure are using it well,read all your comment and all were breathtakingly amazing and illuminating. God bless you
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Toks2008:

OK take a glass of cold water...drink...sit on a sofa and calm down your raging hormone then read my comments again.

I never asked any lady to pay for jack but she volunteered willingly which really surprised me. WHY?

Because she is an independent woman,a classy lady,a lady who knows her Worth and is ready to prove to any man that she is not a leech or parasitic in any way

That is the dream of every man and not what you are portraying here and disgracing Nigerian ladies.

Now it is apparent that your piece is not about creativity but a clear reflection of who you are.

Even with my millions...it will be a curse for me to come across your type and I rebuke that situation that will make me come across your type.

Final straw...please stop tarnishing the image of great Nigerian ladies who are self reliant and will never rely on a man to survive...

Im very certain you are an illetrate who by chance knows how to read and write cos you couldn't have been exposed to the same educational system guys also went through just to come out of a tertiary institution and render all your education a waste as you still hinge your survival on a man.

Have a great day.
Coming across you on the internet is already a curse, I can never meet men like you for real cos you are not a real man, people like you can never have a sucessful marriage, its not a curse but your mentality is why.

It's this mindset that breeds feminism, women now want to be like men, standing alone, indpendent, same you will hate feminism but condones women 'standing on her own' This is the reason marriages no longer last. A man who is suppose to be head of the home no longer wants to meet with his obligations in the name of 'modern day', there is absolutely no way a women will want to submit and be completely loyal and submissive to such a man. She is like a partner in the home, a 50 50 thing, how can you tell such a women what to do? It's going to be hard.

A women ought not to be looking for money at least in the first 10yrs of the marriage, he time should be deicated to raising the kids, taking care of the home, a have iresponsible a d wayward children today because father's like you push women to go look for money therby fialing in this duty as parent.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Na broke-guy preek sef dey er3ct, with malice, like Mayweather punch.
Boys don jam dem! E be like many chicks are talking from experience, one or two broke boys go don hammer dem tire, way back. Some sef dey rebel here despite coping presently with a 'broke' dude!

Na boys no too try, mixing energy drink on tramadol to bruise these chicks like no-tomorrow, on top of meals and what else, phone purchases?

That's why babes love shugardaddies who do small chuku-chuku but shell out big cheese. Any gal that maintains only broke-boys clientele will just end up being a 28yr-old babe with a 90yrs-old pvssay. Dey don't call it 'BangBros" for nothing!

But basic things,
1. "Broke-ness" may, very well, be a relative term; one man's "BROKE" is another man's "MADE". (except, we're all agreeing on a baseline) and your baseline doesn't have to be mine
2. Attitude, commitment, vision and personal drive will all matter. (I gat sisters and i won't counsel any one of them to hang with a poor-arzz gold-digging nigga). Both parties do their bit and build each other up so well that even if the relationship doesn't end in marriage, you can part well, remember each other for good and always be able to see or meet without regrets.
3. Don't advertise, pamper, foster or wear your "brokeness" like a badge of honor! It's leprous and you're not sorted till it's off you.
4. Never hang on to anyone who can't identify objectively in your broke-state; that's the way I 'sees-it'

Personally, i like that kinda "Coming To America" setup where you don't even let her know your true worth. just let her know your comfortable's all. Attracting women with wealth just looks a bit off if you're looking for real unconditionally lasting love. Maybe am old-fashioned in some ways while incredibly furked in others!
gbam! Gbam!! ...u jus finish the matter ..lol.so true on the issue of sugar daddy cos when i was in school there was this babe wey i know dey follow much older men.out of curiosity i ask her why na so so sugar she dey follow and she say we younger guys go just gbensh her punay without pity but sugar daddies do little or no sex at all except maybe a little massage but dem sugar daddies dey spend plenty on her.dat even the room she's renting na sugar daddy dey pay.though she added wen she needs hard raw sex she get a young guy wey dey give hercheesy.so na so e be.on the issue of brokeness being a relative term i very much agree cos a guy that might be earning 150k a month a lady like Tonto dike or daniela okeke might consider that one a broke man cos those ones na with super rich pastors and senators dem dey deal with and the same time a girl from the village wey her dad na fisherman e be might consider such guy as a self made man.And let me add that the coming to America stunt won't work in naija cos our ladies can smell money afar off.if na dat stunt u wan pull with a naija lady e no go work oooooo grin grin.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by flames007(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
If you weren't high of semen from the broke guys servicing your rotten pvssy, you would have gotten my message which js clear to those who have eyes, work hard stop chasing women with your meagre resurces, that's the message. But you can't think straight cos your Gray mata is prdominalty sperm. You think of you make them feel good that enough to make them take you seriously? They will still dump your miserable flat stinking ass.
WTF.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by eamodu(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

A broke guy can't afford a girlfriend cos even though we know it's all about love, but love without finance is he'll fire.

As a broke guy, use your little finance to upgrade your life not to spend on sex. Invest it, work hard, stop chasing w
omen, it's foolishness to do so.

Let's leave sex out of a relationship. ..do most girls really have anything else to offer outside of it? Most girls are just in a relationship, for the materialistic gains which the trade for sex...will a man live and die by just sex alone?not all men are in a relationship for sex...And some tend to play along acting all brook especially when it is quickly noticed that all the lady wants is money in exchange for sex. The is more to life ,than just sex and money in a relationship. ...what happened to building self worth, dignity ,trust,respect ,honesty ,companionship and other values in a decent relationship? A relationship shouldn't come with a price tag of having loads of money in the guy's bank account,neither should it be judged by how brook he is...remember not all condition is ever permanent. .

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by rockyh(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

As a broke guy, use your little finance to upgrade your life not to spend on sex. Invest it, work hard, stop chasing women, it's foolishness to do so.

n u forget that ladies are as cheap as bn good looking n having a good device as a phone
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

U again,God pls am begging,not her,not this type of girls,dont give me a girl with this mentality,I ask this in Jesus name,Amen
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:

lol you again
What is with you and broke guys that you feel the need to remove them from the world.
Well been broke is not a diseases it is a situation most human being find them self's one period or the other in his/her life time.
However, I believe any lady have the right to fall in love with who so ever pleases her.
After all we all love for a reason, so if it is money you love so be it.
I am sure some other girls may prefer some other things.

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Toks2008(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cinderella5:
[s]Coming across you on the internet is already a curse, I can never meet men like you for real cos you are not a real man, people like you can never have a sucessful marriage, its not a curse but your mentality is why.

It's this mindset that breeds feminism, women now want to be like men, standing alone, indpendent, same you will hate feminism but condones women 'standing on her own' This is the reason marriages no longer last. A man who is suppose to be head of the home no longer wants to meet with his obligations in the name of 'modern day', there is absolutely no way a women will want to submit and be completely loyal and submissive to such a man. She is like a partner in the home, a 50 50 thing, how can you tell such a women what to do? It's going to be hard.

A women ought not to be looking for money at least in the first 10yrs of the marriage, he time should be deicated to raising the kids, taking care of the home, a have iresponsible a d wayward children today because father's like you push women to go look for money therby fialing in this duty as parent.[/s]

Dem go soon use you for ritual. ..you definitely can't escape it if you continue this way and by the way why are you dodging my questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter / My Wife Sister Is Pregnant For Me And She Does Not Want Abortion, Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.