Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. (9352 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by EmmySparky(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
all these lil girls with little experience about life... walking here and there with their hoes in hand looking for golds to dig....no be una fault....mtn free data is the reason why am seeing this poo...anyways FYI as u grow up in life u would one day look at this shitty post and feel ashamed for posting such nonsense....if u start working for ur own money instead of looking for someone to suck dry, then u wont have this perception
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NaeChris: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
yea, I know people like you will love it
Learn from Benita how to be wise. Sense is far from you my dear. Recieve sense in Jesus name.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Viewing thru
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
people like benita27, you are right.

No, on the contrary, someone like you.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
NaeChris:
Learn from Benita how to be wise. Sense is far from you my dear. Recieve sense in Jesus name.
that one just likes sex like madness that's why she can do anything to defend broke guys, they are the only that are attracted to her.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Bedtime, young man. angry undecided

cry pelsin cannot even do shina in peace
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:
1st May - broke guys

2nd May - broke guys

30th May - broke guys.

bittchhhh get a job.
Lmaooooo so true . this one is obviously waiting for husband to come and do poverty eradication for her family. nansenze , mtcheew , the okpo better look for a job

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
photoshoot:

No, on the contrary, someone like you.
if that's you on your dp, You look like an imbecilè. Broke imbecilè , wahala dey o grin
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
EmmySparky:
all these lil girls with little experience about life... walking here and there with their hoes in hand looking for golds to dig....no be una fault....mtn free data is the reason why am seeing this poo...anyways FYI as u grow up in life u would one day look at this shitty post and feel ashamed for posting such nonsense....if u start working for ur own money instead of looking for someone to suck dry, then u wont have this perception
another perpertually broke guy spotted, keep calling girls inclusive of all te women in your family hoes. it's not a crime to be interested in already made, broke for life nutcase.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
if that's you on your dp, You look like an imbecilè. Broke imbecilè , wahala dey o grin

Benita is your nemesis. I can't engage you at the moment, you ought to be at the stand waiting for your pick up. tongue
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
photoshoot:

Benita is your nemesis. I can't engage you at the moment, you ought to be at the stand waiting for your pick up. tongue
the one you just picked up right by your side looks so cheap, you are classless, poor, broke, classless.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
photoshoot:

cry pelsin cannot even do shina in peace

Shina kor Shina Peters nii undecided

Just make sure you pee before going to bed, if you wet your bed again, your matter got enter frontpage tomorrow... angry tongue

Cinderella5 , Cindy baby... Leave em boiz alone jawe. wink
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Photoshoot, you could not even get a girl with standing beasts grin see slippers grin

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Just make sure you pee before going to bed, if you wet your bed again, your matter got enter frontpage tomorrow... angry tongue

no problem, time to sleep by the way. Sleep tight xoxo
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Padiga: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
That guy on that dp looks handsome.

I went to your dp, no picture.

The only posts I could find there was about dildos, pressing of breasts and broke guys.

Your topics are a reflection of your silly life.

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:

The only posts I could find there was about dildos, pressing of breasts and broke guys.

Good night broke ass
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
no problem, time to sleep by the way. Sleep tight xoxo

And you too hun kiss kiss
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:

#fact
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
the one you just picked up right by your side looks so cheap, you are classless, poor, broke, classless.

kiss Ok oo. E go be. cheesy
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Padiga: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
Good night broke ass
Good night.

When next you feel hungry, don't come here to bittchhhh above broke niggars.

Dust your cv and go find some work.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmao grin who piss for bed before.
I go swear for you woh
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
I said it before and I will say it again. life will humble a lot of ladies . lots of them

that's what I like about reality it has a way of humbling people. make unable leave them.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NaeChris: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
that one just likes sex like madness that's why she can do anything to defend broke guys, they are the only that are attracted to her.
Broke guys you say. But virtually over 80 percent of Naija ladies are broke ass. Thats why some guys call them 'private olosho' because they ask for pea nut after each sexual escapade; money for this money for that. They are very parasitic. Thats why they call me stingy since i know their aim, thats their biz any ways. You know broke ass babes them from posts like this. Babes wey no get up to N500 for purse, cos saying 1K will be an over statement. I initially like your post, but your subsequent comments and your attacks towards other people exposed what you actually have in mind. No Big boy will appear as a big boy to a lady he loves, because babes broke die.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by photoshoot(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
Photoshoot, you could not even get a girl with standing beasts grin see slippers grin

Lol you are not even worth the head tie she has on dear.

It is spelt breast not beasts. Despite warnings from concerned individuals, asking you to work on your English, here you are, still making silly errors.

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Alphamale2017(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can't date a guy who is broke . says a girl with 2 pants and 1 bra .

4 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Aderola15:

And you too hun kiss kiss
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Gebbson007(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
... except you want to keep self servicing.

A broke guy can't afford olosho cos he is broke,
A broke guy can't afford a girlfriend cos even though we know it's all about love, but love without finance is he'll fire.

As a broke guy, use your little finance to upgrade your life not to spend on sex. Invest it, work hard, stop chasing women, it's foolishness to do so.

Ur birth certificate z an apology letter from d condom factory.

2 Likes

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by NaeChris: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gebbson007:

Ur birth certificate z an apology letter from d condom factory.
Hahahahahahahha baba you harsh o. This one off me.
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by boiz2men(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
kiss

your bf receives 50k monthly and you think that isnt broke? grin

you must be so poor that you think 50k is something to brag about... twice in a month on weekends... me and my guys (no babes).... unwind and we spend your bf salary on suya and drinks .....

u had better upgrade ya life so you dont think 50k is somthg......
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by oluwashedy: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Another bashing thread. Lawd akant take this anymore.

I want to faint

1 Like

Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by wristbangle: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cinderella5:
broke guys will know no peace if that keep calling girls who desire rich guys olosho grin. It's not a crime to want a comfortable guy is it?

My dear it's not o! provided the lady is also financially stable.

Do you remember the regular saying that "The Rich mingles with each other"
Re: A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. by Cinderella5(f): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
boiz2men:

your bf receives 50k monthly and you think that isnt broke? grin

you must be so poor that you think 50k is something to brag about... twice in a month on weekends... me and my guys (no babes).... unwind and we spend your bf salary on suya and drinks .....

u had better upgrade ya life so you dont think 50k is somthg......
that's to encourage those earning 50k here, they aren't broke. I don't have boyfriend.
Looking for rich and famous guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus Size Curvy Lady That Got Nigerians Talking Twitter Account Suspended / Ladies Please Cheat On Men . / Send Your New Year Shoutouts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.