Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? (8941 Views)

Let's Discuss: Between Nigeria And White Ladies Who Can Make A Better Wife? / Who sexy pass A or B (pics 18+) / If You See Olosho, Marry Her! She'll Almost Make A Better Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Dextology:

No nah, boss. I choose C grin cheesy grin grin grin
the invisible C grin grin grin
Dex Dex i know say u go like better thing grin grin grin.
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Frankraj: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2017
Please where can I find B, because I need to settle down . All I'm meeting are A (slay queen ) , seems there is no good homely women for marriage anymore
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

the invisible C grin grin grin
Dex Dex i know say u go like better thing grin grin grin.

Who no like better thing, better soup na money kill am. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

God bless u jor wink
some guys think if a lady wears wrapper then she must be a wife material.there some wrapper wrapper wearing ladies wey dey still cheat on their husband cheesy

Them de plenty, no be by wetin she wear or the body structure. To get wife material na God's grace. To marry de fear me sef.
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Dextology:

Them de plenty, no be by wetin she wear or the body structure. To get wife material na God's grace. To marry de fear me sef.
abi grin
there some ladies wey go wear those deeper life clothes with those old wooden shoes but if u near them their character go fear u grin.na good character in a woman be the inthing these days oo.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Remzytimmy(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
depends on what u r looking for in a wife...
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

abi grin
there some ladies wey go wear those deeper life clothes with those old wooden shoes but if u near them their character go fear u grin.na good character in a woman be the inthing these days oo.

You over sabi, finally you Don get the C choice wey I tell you. I think se na only backyard you get interest for grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2017
Dextology:

You over sabi, finally you Don get the C choice wey I tell you. I think se na only backyard you get interest for grin grin cheesy grin
ok a lady wit good character..dats na wetin u want grin.bro u sharp.me na gud character plus ukwu grin
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
How are we supposed to tell from mere pictures? undecided

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Babacele: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Explorer show B from behind so that our spousal decisions can be well guided....lmao!
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Asquare49(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
Explorers, just marry em both. One for the kitchen and the other for the bedroom cheesy.
so if I marry u,where will u be for....with dat ur legs I'm guessing the other room
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by datigboguy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided A BECAUSE B CATEGORY ARE Usually pretenders and are capable of killing their husbands.
. Receive senses..
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Explorers(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Luminee:
OP comparison between two people not among two people

Tnx
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by opichika(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
Explorers, just marry em both. One for the kitchen and the other for the bedroom cheesy.
KING SOLOMON CODE
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by banky3w(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
A for me
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by penzino(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some A's sabi cook sha o
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Luminee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Explorers:

Tnx

I've always respected your posts and topics and I just found out you are also humble, today I shall add myself to one of your followers, you just earned it.
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Samcent: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Luminee:

I've always respected your posts and topics and I just found out you are also humble, today I shall add myself to one of your followers, you just earned it.
That Explorer of a guy is just wonderful. He's always feeding us with great threads. I sincerely wish him all the best of life, and hope that one day, he will share with us the secret behind his 'award winning' threads.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by ebonflexy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
A all day everyday. kiss

I get the feeling that B's pussi is smelly. Can't eat smelly pussi sad
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Luminee(f): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Samcent:
That Explorer of a guy is just wonderful. He's always feeding us with great threads. I sincerely wish him all the best of life, and hope that one day, he will share with us the secret behind his 'award winning' threads.

Absolutely
Re: Who Will Make A Better Wife Between The Two, A Or B? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2017
To be Honest B is just a state of suffer head, let B taste money ,na there you go know say when village girl begin chop spaghetti wahala dey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / In Love With Two Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.