Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78696 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 09, 2017
hasyak:
GIVE ME BIAFRA OR I DIE?
OK.... Kindly move back to your village..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

OK.... Kindly move back to your village..

Which part of his post is difficult to decipher?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Lele, Onye Ara! Painment just dey start, we told u 2017 wont be a good year for Afonja.
OH... I am now Afonja and no more fulani.. Right?
Oga flat head, go back to your village.... Attache by force... Unity beggars

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 1:12am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

LOL! Go and read Asari News publication and shelf that nd republi becos it wont happen. Biafra is ur best option. https://www.nairaland.com/3848384/quit-notice-igbos-asari-dokubo

U want ND after Biafrans came out on the street and died. Classic case of Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

Any group that does not come with Biafra can join Oduduwa or remain in Nigeria.

I dont think you're an ibo. you are probably a yoruba or North who goal is to pretend to be ibo to try to cause distrust so I'm just going to stop talking to you now. you can continue your shenanigans.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Which part of his post is difficult to decipher?
Ask your Lord nnamdi cow nu when you get back to your village..

9 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 09, 2017
dragonking2:
The painful part is that sanusi was trying to warn his people to wake up to reality. He cited an example that if his fridge or AC got spoilt, they will have to call a southerner to come and repair it for them as his people lack technical knowledge not to even mention business acumen and basic education knowledge.

We done hear oya leave our land, let the fridge spoil. If u want Sunusi, carry him join 4ur land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by poseidon12: 1:17am On Jun 09, 2017
logica:
LOL. I guess you work for O'dua Immigration Department? Further LOL at the "threat" of being evicted by ECOWAS. Anybody living as an illegal immigrant anywhere can be deported. Commonsense.

Oh yeah. You evict others, you should also expect to be evicted. Can you point out any country that asked all the people from another country to leave, unless they are fighting war? Don't sit around waiting for Igbos to leave so you can inherit their properties. Get busy, get productive and acquire your own.
You can read up on Sudan and South Sudan separation.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DozieInc(m): 1:17am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

There are ibos in SS but that does not make SS ibo. I'm from SS, I support ibo in Biafra as well any ibo community in ss joining as I hope you would also support us in getting ND republic.
Of course our brothers in the Niger delta ( Ijaw, Isoko, itsekiri, Urhobo Bini etc) have the right and will to decide their future when the time comes. Whether you want to join Biafra or not is your choice, which ever way you choose we are solidly behind you.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2017
malton:

And that's the na.ked truth.

I have never seen such backward people in my entire life. Go to Farm Centre in Kano, most of the repair guys there are Southerners.

They are only good at consuming, yet want the producer expelled.

Let's see how that works for them.

Repairers for what in farm centre? You mean phones? You're a liar. Come to Kano and let's go to the farm centre ur are talking about. Mumu
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by logica(m): 1:28am On Jun 09, 2017
poseidon12:

Oh yeah. You evict others, you should also expect to be evicted. Can you point out any country that asked all the people from another country to leave, unless they are fighting war? Don't sit around waiting for Igbos to leave so you can inherit their properties. Get busy, get productive and acquire your own.
You can read up on Sudan and South Sudan separation.
Guy, get busy searching for trailer to move your "properties".

7 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2017
poseidon12:
Damage control from the fools. It's good you have all come back to your senses. Staying together should not be by force. Nobody quoted you guys out of context. You will still be held responsible if some bozos attack the Igbo in the north as a group after your deadline.
Even if Biafra is actualized, that does not mean that Igbos will be asked to leave Nigeria or non Igbos asked to leave Biafra. It is just that they will suddenly be living in a foreign country. After all, there are Nigerians living and working in other countries.
If the north wants One Nigeria, they need to accept the restructuring of the country so that we can all make progress. The unfair unitary system is suffocating and frustrating everyone. Nigeria has two viable options: Restructure or break up. The misguided northern youths are naive in thinking that if the Igbos leave, Nigeria would remain intact.
If the Igbos leave, the South-South would definitely be leaving too, taking with them the huge oil reserves that have been holding Nigeria together. And I believe the Oduduwas will leave too.
An independent Biafra would be far better than an unrestructured, quota-system Nigeria.

Save us all this long grammar. Pack your load and leave, Igbos won't stay in the north as foreigners. We don't want any diplomacy with them.

If the Yoruba misbehave, we will also send them out. We are not like you Unity Beggars

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by logica(m): 1:30am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

I dont think you're an ibo. you are probably a yoruba or North who goal is to pretend to be ibo to try to cause distrust so I'm just going to stop talking to you now. you can continue your shenanigans.
...and why do you find it difficult to believe he's Igbo?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by poseidon12: 1:31am On Jun 09, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:

Ohh okay thanks for the enlightenment, I really appreciate...

But to be candid, this shii z confusing with the North agitating for ya exit..
A country if I'm right can deny other countries from gaining access to them for wahever reason best known to them

Anyways...thanks tho, ah really appreciate
Yes a country can deny someone access. But that is different from what we are talking about. We are talking about Nigeria telling Igbos to leave Nigeria because they now have Biafra. That would probably be a first in the world. Nigeria would not do that because they will get sanctioned and isolated. And of course that will likely precipitate another war which I don't think anybody wants.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by pazienza(m): 1:31am On Jun 09, 2017
DozieInc:

Of course our brothers in the Niger delta ( Ijaw, Isoko, itsekiri, Urhobo Bini etc) have the right and will to decide their future when the time comes. Whether you want to join Biafra or not is your choice, which ever way you choose we are solidly behind you.

Those people are not our brothers. They are our neighbors, bitter ones for that matter.

It's about time we started telling ourselves the bitter truth. It might hurt now, but it would save us so much hurt in the future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 1:33am On Jun 09, 2017
logica:
...and why do you find it difficult to believe he's Igbo?
his behavior here is enough for doubt.
His comment to me is enough justify my doubt
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 09, 2017
technicallyrich:
I am from SOUTH SOUTH and I will see how dirty yorubas cowards and illiterate northerners will survive when BIAFRA goes.we in ss are joining them and top leaders have shown support like isari dokubo,ankio briggs,iteka,gej,iteka and some people I don't want to mention here even our kings.
Let me see how those thieves will survive without us,igbos bring their technologies etc and will merge it together it will be heaven on earth,there will be jobs etc.
I a South southerner can't wait for BIAFRA

How we survive is not your problem. Since when u start 2 care 4 us? Carry your load and vacate simple

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 1:34am On Jun 09, 2017
pazienza:

Those people are not our brothers. They are our neighbors, bitter ones for that matter.

It's about time we started telling ourselves the bitter truth. It might hurt now, but it would save us so much hurt in the future.

You have not changed. You still harbor hatred.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by pazienza(m): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2017
Good, the end is at hand.

Kanu said that when he is done, Nigerians would be the ones begging to give us Biafra.

Looks like the man had his analysis spot on!

Now the big huddle is him standing firm and not allowing the current Igbo political class swooning all around him compromise him. Cos that would be fatal to this movement and it would take us quite another decade to get to this particular threshold again.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2017
aumeehn:
Arnen banza! Ko zaka mutu Jos bazata koma hannun Arna ba, matsiyata 'ya'yan baki! Ayi a raba kasan ma mu toshe muku baki don uwarku! Mayu masu cin mutane Babu yanda zakuyi da musulman Jos ko sau dari akayi yaki uwarku zamu cigaba da ci!

Rabu dashi haya yake a jos (Tenant ne shi).

And the tenants will vacate jos even b4 the Igbos

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 1:37am On Jun 09, 2017
DozieInc:

Thank you. that's the logically thing to do.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by pazienza(m): 1:37am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

You have not changed. You still harbor hatred.

I remain same! I love those who love Ndiigbo and show bitter hate to those who hate Ndiigbo.

That's the principle that guides my very existence on this planet, and it has not Changed.

The unwarranted hatred towards Ndiigbo emanating from your camp had exceeded my tolerance level and triggered my retaliation mode!

6 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 1:40am On Jun 09, 2017
pazienza:

I remain same! I love those who love Ndiigbo and show bitter hate to those who hate Ndiigbo.

That's the principle that guides my very existence on this planet, and it has not Changed.

The hatred towards Ndiigbo emanating from your camp had exceeded my tolerance level and triggered my retaliation mode!

when have Ijaws ever showed bitter hate to ibos. I'm even currently getting called imposter by a yoruba for not displaying hate to you ibos. when have we ever showed bitter hate to ibos?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by logica(m): 1:40am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

his behavior here is enough for doubt.
His comment to me is enough justify my doubt
It appears your discernment instrument needs to be re-tuned. The man's comments so far have clearly shown where he is from. As a matter of fact, the "attache-by-force" to SS clearly shows where he's from. Quick test: where is Daddybright1986 REALLY from?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by pazienza(m): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

when have Ijaws ever showed bitter hate to ibos. I'm even currently getting called imposter by a yoruba for not displaying hate to you ibos. when have we ever showed bitter hate to ibos?

All over the facebook. Even on this forum. a certain Ekinematic had been allowed to roam freely, throwing shades at Ndiigbo on behalf of Ijaws here, and non of you have ever denied him or called him to order. It can only mean that he represents you lot.

4 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by poseidon12: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

HOPE you remember "Ghana must go".....go figure. You can't eat your cake and have it... Attache

Not all Ghanaians were removed. We still had Ghanaians teaching in universities, and engineers and other professionals working in various Nigerian companies. In any case, I hope you remember that Ghana retaliated when their economy improved and Nigeria's went south.
In any case, we are talking about something different here. I believe that the Sudan/South Sudan separation would be a more appropriate comparison.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Tell us wat u produce in the North and Resources u have in the North(Aside Almajiri Youth)?

The value of the naira is by virtue of the wealth and productivity of SS/SE.

Please we want the Naira to depreciate further carry load and vacate.

7 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Ojiofor: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2017
One referendum will lead to another and finally,Nigeria was a country.
Ndigbo will spearhead the demise of this wicked blood sucking empire and the Northerners have smelled the coffee,trust me it taste so bitter in their mouths.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 1:53am On Jun 09, 2017
pazienza:

All over the facebook. Even on this forum. a certain Ekinematic had been allowed to roam freely, throwing shades at Ndiigbo on behalf of Ijaws here, and non of you have ever denied him or called him to order. It can only mean that he represents you lot.

which facebook? So you saying you see ijaw insulting ibo throughout facebook?
I doubt there has not been one time any ijaw didn't address ekinematics if he indeed does throw shade at you as you accused us the same thing for tonye. Even if noone did, how is one man act speak for millions. I don't understand you ibos, it the same thing you all did when you used tonye to attack ijaw. how does one man consistute as the opinion of many. this is the reason I don't come on this forum. all of you on this forum be it north, ibo and yoruba are all sick.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Ojiofor:
One referendum will lead to another and finally,Nigeria was a country.
Ndigbo will spearhead the demise of this wicked blood sucking empire and the Northerners have smelled the coffee,trust me it taste so bitter in their mouths.

Even if it taste colanut u done hear. Pack ur load and leave now. Unity Beggars.

Ojiofor:

If we should pack what is your military,police and other establishment still doing in our territory?
When Nigeria security forces leaves our land then we can take you serious.

That will be official. There are also Igbo police in the north
For now it is time 4 the Igbos to leave. It is not by force, we don't like the unity.

9 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2017
logica:
It appears your discernment instrument needs to be re-tuned. The man's comments so far have clearly shown where he is from. As a matter of fact, the "attache-by-force" to SS clearly shows where he's from. Quick test: where is Daddybright1986 REALLY from?

His comments so far showed of Ibos wanting to keep nigeria unity which we know is a lie based on the opinion about the unity of Nigeria of all the ibos I know personally and the ones I knew are ibo on this forum before I left. Whoever daddybright1986 is, how am I supposed to know where he's from and why should I care?

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Ojiofor: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Even if it taste colanut u done hear. Pack ur load and leave now. Unity Beggars.

If we should pack what is your military,police and other establishment still doing in our territory?
When Nigeria security forces leaves our land then we can take you serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.