Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum (78692 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2017
timunstopable:
I really don't understand ipob and massob supporter

Ipob: We want Biafra let us go

FG: No ,let's stay together and unite

Ipob: shey na by force.is it because you are scared. We are the ones making this economy

Northern youths: Ipob oya leave the north and go and form your Biafra. Carry your biz with you

Ipob: so Govt you won't arrest them for making that statement. It is an inciting statement.we won't take it

They are now angry but I thought una want Biafra

Am confused

Make up your mind abeg[code][/code]

Ipob have not even made a comment.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:34am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

GO back to your village if you want your Biafra faster... Stop giving silly excuses... Go back to your village if you want Biafra.. You want to eat your cake and still have it.. Shame

Tell all ur Brothers and Sisters to go back to their village. Ur painment is just starting, tell ur Natioanal Assembly to approve referendum and watch us finish u off whilst we pop champaign to celebrate.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

So many of u Afonja are already running mad.

Have u heard IPOB say a word?

IPOB dont play childish game and it is not a youth organisation.

It is a well organised intelligence organisation working for the actualisation of Biafra.

Let the Natioanl Assembly give a go ahead to referendum calls already made on Tuesday by South East reps.

Do u think at this point we give a rat ass about Almajiri youth?
Don't you have shame?.. You people disgust me a times with what you type.... Acting like a kid, but feeling like the smartest.... What a shame.

8 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

Don't you have shame?.. You people disgust me a times with what you type.... Acting like a kid, but feeling like the smartest.... What a shame.

See painment, writing rubbish all over the thread and that is suppose to represent Igbo feeling.

Wen did Yorubas finally lose the plot? U really depict them as poor leaper that cannot survive without Igbos.

I expect Yorubas to continue with the North as we exit. Anything short of that is cowardice.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Tell all ur Brothers and Sisters to go back to their village. Ur painment is just starting, tell ur Natioanal Assembly to approve referendum and watch us finish u off whilst we pop champaign to celebrate.
HOPE you come come here crying genocide when you get attacked.... I am from SS.. Don't even think of coming to Ss..what happened to you guys in bayelsa of recent would be a child's play.. Go back to your village biko

13 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by logica(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2017
poseidon12:

Not so. If we break up, nobody will be chasing anybody out. It just means that one may suddenly become a foreigner. Lagos will definitely still have Igbo people and they will definitely retain their businesses and properties. Don't you have foreigners living in Lagos right now? They will just become foreigners. Remember Nigeria will remain a member of ECOWAS, AU, UN. And will be sanctioned if they step out of line. If they chase Igbos out, members of the ECOWAS, AU, UN may also chase Nigerians out. How's that? I'm sure you'll not like that.
LOL. I guess you work for O'dua Immigration Department? Further LOL at the "threat" of being evicted by ECOWAS. Anybody living as an illegal immigrant anywhere can be deported. Commonsense.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

HOPE you come come here crying genocide when you get attacked.... I am from SS.. Don't even think of coming to Ss..what happened to you guys in bayelsa of recent would be a child's play.. Go back to your village biko

SS? u be marine spirit?

Olodo! Na Igbo man coin the terminology south south that u now call urself, do some research.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by fulanmafia: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Shattap u are not talking to Kids.

We know exactly wat we are doing, so dont even try dat childish games.

Igbo meant every bit of their demand for Biafra.

I really appreciate this advice of Norther Youth, now let the Federal Gov act immediately.

Otherwise, Arewa Youth call is just a tease.

Is that why you guys are throwing up the most ridiculous and pathetic excuses for the North to allow you to stay and continue thriving on her lands?

You fool no-one but yourselves and that's why Arewa is now calling your bluff to your cowardly faces.

Bury your excuses and leave Arewa for your dreamland now as ordered or KNOW that Beerfraud is now a confirmed SCAM.

Shameless attention-seeking leeches.

10 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

See painment, writing rubbish all over the thread and that is suppose to represent Igbo feeling.

Wen did Yorubas finally lose the plot? U really depict them as poor leaper that cannot survive without Igbos.

I expect Yorubas to continue with the North as we exit. Anything short of that is cowardice.
AS you exit... How long will it take you to exit the north? 20 yrs?... Shameless ipod... North, Ss and SW don't want you... Go back to your villa and turn it to dubai over night.... What a shame.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2017
fulanmafia:

Is that why you guys are throwing up the most ridiculous and pathetic excuses for the North to allow you to stay and continue thriving on her lands?

You fool no-one but yourselves and that's why Arewa is now calling your bluff to your cowardly faces.

Leave Arewa for your dreamland now as ordered or KNOW that Beerfraud is now a confirmed SCAM.

Shameless leeches.

Are u insane?

The only reason u get Igbo in North is becos they use our currency.

Divide Nigeria and u wont see them their anymore.

Y dont they go to Niger Republic and Mali?

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

SS? u be marine spirit?

Olodo! Na Igbo man coin the terminology south south that u now call urself, do some research.
Attache by force.... SS is clearly different from se.. Go back to your village.. You have been asking for it... What is the delay? Shameless ipods

11 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

AS you exit... How long will it take you to exit the north? 20 yrs?... Shameless ipod... North, Ss and SW don't want you... Go back to your villa and turn it to dubai over night.... What a shame.

Ogogoro addict, we are still demanding referendum from ur unity beggars gov, let dem approve first.

Those guys in the SE and SS will throw party and Crown Nnamdi Kanu King.

We dont give too shit about Almajiri Youth and their opinion, all we care about is to be separated from Nigeria fully and left alone.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2017
poseidon12:

Not so. If we break up, nobody will be chasing anybody out. It just means that one may suddenly become a foreigner. Lagos will definitely still have Igbo people and they will definitely retain their businesses and properties. Don't you have foreigners living in Lagos right now? They will just become foreigners. Remember Nigeria will remain a member of ECOWAS, AU, UN. And will be sanctioned if they step out of line. If they chase Igbos out, members of the ECOWAS, AU, UN may also chase Nigerians out. How's that? I'm sure you'll not like that.

Ohh okay thanks for the enlightenment, I really appreciate...

But to be candid, this shii z confusing with the North agitating for ya exit..
A country if I'm right can deny other countries from gaining access to them for wahever reason best known to them

Anyways...thanks tho, ah really appreciate
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Are u insane?

IT is now "our currency"..... Not" zoo currency "... Right?... Shameless souks... I only pity the innocent Igbos among you.. I pray they never get hurt.. Shame on you Igbos.

11 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:47am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

IT is now "our currency"..... Not" zoo currency "... Right?... Shameless souks... I only pity the innocent Igbos among you.. I pray they never get hurt.. Shame on you Igbos.

Tell us wat u produce in the North and Resources u have in the North(Aside Almajiri Youth)?

The value of the naira is by virtue of the wealth and productivity of SS/SE.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 09, 2017
poseidon12:

HOPE you remember "Ghana must go".....go figure. You can't eat your cake and have it... Attache
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kens7: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017
The federal government as a mata of urgency shud address d hotness within different Geo political regions of Nigeria and be fare in handling same cos Nigeria is presently sitting on gunpowder ready to explode.......we no d country will always divide wen d right tym com
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by fulanmafia: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Are u insane?

Still spitting bunkum...I'm sure you can't all be bipolar at the same time; you want Nigeria divided...then leave our side of the divide as ordered. Simple.

Enough lame excuses, if you no longer want Nigeria, then leave northern Nigeria as ordered...

Shameless unity-begging, attention-seeking leeches.

Beerfraud has always been a scam.

12 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

HOPE you remember Ghana must go".....go figure. You can't eat your cake and have it... Attache

Ur not threatening us, people came out on the street protest and died to reinstate Biafra.

Nnamdi will die today if it reinstate Biafra.

I really hope the Unity Beggar Nigeria Government will call referendum before 1 Oct, so we can close this chapter before Dec.

Biafra is a dream, let us make it real.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Tell us wat u produce in the North and Resources u have in the North(Aside Almajiri Youth)?

The value of the naira is by virtue of the wealth and productivity of SS/SE.
I am from SS.... Please stop attaching yourself to SS... There is a clear difference between SS and se... Get that into your thick flat skull...
They ate almajiris, yet you don't want to leave thier land.... Go to your village biko

12 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Ur not threatening us, people came out on the street protest and died to reinstate Biafra.

Nnamdi will die today if it reinstate Biafra.

I really hope the Unity Beggar Nigeria Government will call referendum before 1 Oct, so we can close this chapter before Dec.

Biafra is a dream, let us make it real.
Forget Oct 1....its TOOOOO far.... Go back to your village now

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by poseidon12: 12:55am On Jun 09, 2017
TheCabal:

I am a proud Nigerian.

By mouth, of course. The average Nigerian wants to leave this hell hole. That's why the embassies of North America, Europe and South Africa are always swamped by desperate visa applicants. Also the reason why the children of the elite travel out to study. Also the reason why the elite, including your President, troup out to get medical treatment abroad. Like I said, I have not met a Nigerian that is proud to be a Nigerian. And I don't mean those that mouth off being proud to be a Nigerian, but their actions show the opposite.

1 Like

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by fulanmafia: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

grin

See them gulping up their vomit like starving refugees in an IDP camp...

I have never seen more shameless leeches in my entire existence sad

"I want to go" - OYA GO!

"But ermm...ermm...you're gonna miss me..."

Like WTF? Just GO!

18 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by DozieInc(m): 12:57am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

Are you even from ss? Or do you just live here and speak our language.
He is Fulani
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

I am from SS.... Please stop attaching yourself to SS... There is a clear difference between SS and se... Get that into your thick flat skull...
They ate almajiris, yet you don't want to leave thier land.... Go to your village biko

Rivers is Igbo, Delta North Igbo, Igbanke in Edo is Igbo.

Cross River has Igbo, Then we have Akwa Ibom whom share DNA with Igbo. Cross River too.

Bayelsa is Ijaw. Ijaw and Igbo are mixed.

I hope u can see SS, will be non-existent once Biafra is constituted.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by kotv: 1:01am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

Cross River has Igbo, Then we have Akwa Ibom whom share DNA with Igbo.

Cross River too. Bayelsa is Ijaw. Ijaw and Igbo are mixed.

There are ibos in SS but that does not make SS ibo. I'm from SS, I support ibo in Biafra as well any ibo community in ss joining as I hope you would also support us in getting ND republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by poseidon12: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Lindaangel:

U are begging ss not to leave Nigeria cos u know their worth Chai,u should hide your face in shame

They don't have any shame. They think South-South will stick around for them to continue to milk them. If SE goes, SS is also leaving, with their oil resources. Who doesn't want freedom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 09, 2017
poseidon12:

By mouth, of course. [b]The average Nigerian wants to leave this hell hole. [/b]That's why the embassies of North America, Europe and South Africa are always swamped by desperate visa applicants. Also the reason why the children of the elite travel out to study. Also the reason why the elite, including your President, troup out to get medical treatment abroad. Like I said, I have not met a Nigerian that is proud to be a Nigerian. And I don't mean those that mouth off being proud to be a Nigerian, but their actions show the opposite.

Visa applicants. Everybody applies for visa. Nigeria is a very large country so, for every ghanian they are proly 20 - 30 Nigerians.

You just have problems with understanding statistics. I know hardworking Nigerians travelling out for studies, medical, vacation and business - they are very proud. Nigeria is highly respected in Educational institutions, banking institutions, the united nations, world bank, imf, afdb, and common wealth.

The peace in Liberia and Sierra Leone, we supported Ghanians - though we evicted them. We were the major force in Africa behind South Africa's freedom. We give electricity to parts of Niger and Tchad. Provide IGR to Togo, Benin and the Camerouns.

The sixth largest oil producers, the largest country in Africa - the only country in Africa who has not only the highest GDP as a country but as a state. The Largest cement producer and thanks to Innoson, we manufacture cars. Fertile lands, friendly people. We have the most beautiful women in Africa and the most creative, enterprising and hilarious men. Am I proud, yes very proud.

Does Nigeria have problems, yes. Am I proud of Nigeria , yes. Do, I think Nigerian jollof is the best, ofcourse cool

Perhaps.. you hang out with lowlifes hence the dependence on the Nigerian state for the fulfillment of your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by hasyak(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2017
GIVE ME BIAFRA OR I DIE?
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 1:06am On Jun 09, 2017
kotv:

There are ibos in SS but that does not make SS ibo. I'm from SS, I support ibo in Biafra as well any ibo community in ss joining as I hope you would also support us in getting ND republic.

LOL! Go and read Asari News publication and shelf that nd republi becos it wont happen. Biafra is ur best option. https://www.nairaland.com/3848384/quit-notice-igbos-asari-dokubo

U want ND after Biafrans came out on the street and died. Classic case of Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

Any group that does not come with Biafra can join Oduduwa or remain in Nigeria.
Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:

[s]

Cross River has Igbo, Then we have Akwa Ibom whom share DNA with Igbo. Cross River too.

Bayelsa is Ijaw. Ijaw and Igbo are mixed.

[/s]
YEA you are absolutely right..
In addition,...
Kaduna is igbo
Zamfara is igbo
Ibadan had igbo dna
Kwara is igbo too..
Osun is igbo
Lagos is no man's land but 99.78% of Lagos are igbo.
Borno is igbo
Maiduguri is the headquarters of igbo land...

Oga, go back to ya Ipob village... Attache by force.. Unity bigger..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum by peacereign: 1:09am On Jun 09, 2017
akthedream:

YEA you are absolutely right..
In addition,...
Kaduna is igbo
Zamfara is igbo
Ibadan had igbo dna
Kwara is igbo too..
Osun is igbo
Lagos is no man's land but 99.78% of Lagos are igbo.
Borno is igbo
Maiduguri is the headquarters of igbo land...

Oga, go back to ya Ipob village... Attache by force.. Unity bigger..

Lele, Onye Ara! Painment just dey start, we told u 2017 wont be a good year for Afonja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.