Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (20566 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2017
rex444:

Suit yourself...dildos...are the perfect tool for your quest...get one

the preference for my sex fun : black peniss > didos > white peniss. unless I can not find a black peniss, I would choose a dildos
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am a white lady, full of sex fantasy about black men. there are so many cute guys in Africa. I can not help thinking , what if I can touch anyone of them , without punishment, without any more involvement with sex, if I don't want to .

since playing with peniss is the standard fore play for further sex, I am afraid that, if I give a man such a hint as "I want to touch and play you peniss" , he would go down to the end .

and since, according to me, 5 out of 10 black boys are cute, even I have to accept the consequences of playing their peniss, I simply can not
allow half the men whose peniss I intend to play , to come into my hole.

so , this is the conundrum , raised by a white lady, to you black cute boys. how do you think ? can I randomly play with any one peniss and stop anytime I want ?

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Headlesschicken:
I don't believe u snap n send yuhs let us see n verify...

verify what ? do you want me to post my vagina photo over here ? I don't want to be banned again for that.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by photoshoot(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

the preference for my sex fun : black peniss > didos > white peniss. unless I can not find a black peniss, I would choose a dildos

Lol dildos greater than white peniiis?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Ni aaro kutukutu Friday o shocked #Jimoh for that matter grin

©YBR
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by daewoorazer(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

but Africa is so poor , I don't know how much longer time I can hang on here. the sun is scorching, my skin is tanned.

Anyone who licks your a$$ must be retar.ded and has inferiority issues. White women beg us to bleep them because interracial kids wit black origin are cute.

Some people might be sending you emails already but please permit me to say such people are the poor guys, not africa

so good luck madam

#zanga

3 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Stevengerd(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Ah Nairaland Ti Ko Eran Mero..This Wan Madness Don Start Again.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nan0(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg.

Oga go find a job or do something productive with your life..
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by rex444(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

wow!!! U sure have ur goal set for the day....kontinu
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by experimentist: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun.. do you like them long and strong?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by kennykendo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am a white lady, full of sex fantasy about black men. there are so many cute guys in Africa. I can not help thinking , what if I can touch anyone of them , without punishment, without any more involvement with sex, if I don't want to .

since playing with peniss is the standard fore play for further sex, I am afraid that, if I give a man such a hint as "I want to touch and play you peniss" , he would go down to the end .

and since, according to me, 5 out of 10 black boys are cute, even I have to accept the consequences of playing their peniss, I simply can not
allow half the men whose peniss I intend to play , to come into my hole.

so , this is the conundrum , raised by a white lady, to you black cute boys. how do you think ? can I randomly play with any one peniss and stop anytime I want ?

op a slight touch on the man-rod can send a million signals to the brain...

can you withstand a man playing with your titties?

or stroking the little traces of hair down there or nibbling at your left ear, without you getting aroused and dripping wet? its not possible...

and hey why do you just want to play with the man-rod?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol dildos greater than white peniiis?

black peniss > dildos> white peniss , just show my contempt to white peniss

and this is also the reason why I want to have great talks with you guys, the owners of big big.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Ni aaro kututu Friday o shocked #Jimoh for that matter grin

©YBR

why do you hide behind some language I have no idea of ?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

995500Anyone who licks your a$$ must be retar.ded and has inferiority issues. White women beg us to bleep them because interracial kids wit black origin are cute.

Some people might be sending you emails already but please permit me to say such people are the poor guys, not africa

so good luck madam

#zanga

poor white women beg black peniss to penetrate them, but rich white women, such as me , pay the black peniss to do the job

anyway, how can you expect your black brother to be so low to send emails to me ? you say I should "beg"
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nan0:
Abeg.

Oga go find a job or do something productive with your life..

can oga be used to a white lady ? actually I am in charge of a department in the company I serve in, and there are 20 black boys working under me.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
experimentist:
whywhyogun.. do you like them long and strong?

if you have browsed my other threads, you will know my preference , which I have repeated more than 100 times : 14cm-17cm (if too long, masturbation only) ,and by the way, black peniss are naturally thick, even though flaccid, compared with white peniss. so I don't think too much about the girth .
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
rex444:
wow!!! U sure have ur goal set for the day....kontinu

oh, really ?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by moorevic(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can i suck you and tease you without you craving for penetration.
OR could slot your card into an Atm without collecting the cash?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
kennykendo:

or stroking the little traces of hair down there or nibbling at your left ear, without you getting aroused and dripping wet? its not possible...

I am a white lady, I refuse any rude man to touch my breasts, but not because I worry about being aroused, which I would never be, but because I am a demure one.

no, white men / women would not be so easy to be aroused, that is why I wonder and start such a thread in a black man forum.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Too much stupidity on this thread for me to handle.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by kennykendo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a white lady, I refuse any rude man to touch my breasts, but not because I worry about being aroused, which I would never be, but because I am a demure one.

no, white men / women would not be so easy to be aroused, that is why I wonder and start such a thread in a black man forum.

I didn't mention a black or white man or woman.

I generalized it! ok

I wasn't racist and neither should anyone be..

being demure or modest as the case may be, it shouldn't determine your sexual activities.

I used to have a white female friend who is quiet, shy and reserved. but in the bedroom she's a tigress

P.S ..if you haven't been aroused before by strokes on your tits then your sexual life is confined
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
kennykendo:

or stroking the little traces of hair down there or nibbling at your left ear , without you getting aroused and dripping wet? its not possible...

are you sure you are not a gay ?

because, this is the skill how I , a white woman, tending a man. and that is my favorite skill, a killswitch.

I would bite a man's ear/earlobe by my firm lips, which is made firm by my teeth under them. and then, I would blow hot breath from my nostrils/mouth to his ear. and apply my hand to gently touch his peniss. the other hand to rub his robust haunch . that is the way I treat some black boys. that is why none of them argue "masturbation is not nice enough" "when solid, vagina is the only way", no such stupid comments. because my hands are better than most women's vaginas.

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Why ogun, why ogun, why?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
kennykendo:

I don't want to attach too much attention and emotion to every man I intend to touch.

in the company I serve in now, there are 400 black men. I nearly want to touch 200 of them. in my mind, they all have ejaculated hundreds of times.

but I am trying to put my fantasy into realization.

and I can allow very few of them to go into my 2 holes. the rest , they have to be suffering from my titillation and hand play only.

psychologically I do welcome some nice guys and peniss to penetrate me , but physically I can not let that happen, I need to protect my body.

I don't want to repeat again and again, go check last page.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
moorevic:
Can i suck you and tease you without you craving for penetration.
OR could slot your card into an Atm without collecting the cash?

if I am a whoree, yes .

a whoree should cater whatever requirements from the customers.

since I have paid money for these black boys ... including star beer, bomo, meat , salary, bonus .....I guess I have some privilege here.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by kennykendo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you sure you are not a gay ?

because, this is the skill how I , a white woman, tending a man. and that is my favorite skill, a killswitch.

I would bite a man's ear/earlobe by my firm lips, which is made firm by my teeth under them. and then, I would blow hot breath from my nostrils/mouth to his ear. and apply my hand to gently touch his peniss. the other hand to rub his robust haunch . that is the way I treat some black boys. that is why none of them argue "masturbation is not nice enough" "when solid, vagina is the only way", no such stupid comments. because my hands are better than most women's vaginas.

ok op continue....

I am not gay, I am just someone who has a sexual experience I apply with women...

for the fact you keep quoting 'white woman'

you have given me ample reasons to doubt you....

like someone said

why why ogun
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
Too much stupidity on this thread for me to handle.

stupidity ? for example ?!
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
kennykendo:

I generalized it ! ok

being demure or modest as the case may be, it shouldn't determine your sexual activities.

I used to have a white female friend who is quiet, shy and reserved. but in the bedroom she's a tigress

P.S ..if you haven't been aroused before by strokes on your tits then your sexual life is confined

you can not generalize it, because white men/women's body are differently build, we physically can not be aroused so easily. this is your endowment.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
kennykendo:

I generalized it! ok

when she is having sex with a white man, she would be passive too. she was turned into a tigress , like me.....I knew how large peniss I can contain after I came to Africa....
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
kennykendo:

I generalized it! ok

that is why , a white lady, like me, should have a black boyfriend, to arouse her easily, to let her taste the real flavor of life.

see , even you, in a twisted way , are agreeing with me. white men/women's body are different with black ones. you admit here too.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

stupidity ? for example ?!
Dont ask me stupid questions. Fuckkk off now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.