Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (20567 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:21am On Jun 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

I always wonder why white bitc.hes run from white panties. the reason ain't far fetched. the concentrated sap that drip from ur cvnts makes some permanent irritating brown spots on the gusset of ur panties. yuck lipsrsealed

See or sniff d panty of a white bia.tch and die.

dirty stinking animals

how do you know this thing of "white women" ?

you have only accessed black women.

and this "concentrated sap that drip from ur cvnts makes some permanent irritating brown spots on the gusset of ur panties" is exactly what you see on your black sisters' pants .

but don't take it for grant that we white women will fare the same.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by teehamzat(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

are white women called mumu in your language?

You keep being a mumu over and over again,if i have 1% doubt that ure a mumu, id say it to your face , i mean what can you do about it?..nanamu oshi,afofun gbemu...#nonsense
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by tungstar(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I prefer Nigerian men, because you guys are shorter and have more flesh.

I don't like east African guys, they are too lanky and tall.

I want to kiss from his juicy mouth to his groaning throat , and his robust chests to his furry tummy , until that bushy ....then I would suddenly gulp it down in my mouth, to savour it ....

who the Hell are you?.....who did this to you?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
teehamzat:

You keep being a mumu over and over again,if i have 1% doubt that ure a mumu, id say it to your face , i mean what can you do about it?..nanamu oshi,afofun gbemu...#nonsense

it is lucky , I know nothing of your language.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
tungstar:

who the Hell are you?.....who did this to you?

some black man , with a giant peniss, did this to me, turned me half lunatic, when I was in Nigeria.

when I was in my motherland, I used to be a rational and sensible and demure girl.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by teehamzat(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is lucky , I know nothing of your language.
Exactly, didinrin buruku, GTFOH undecided
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by MissRaine69(f): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2017
I can assure you ..you won't want to just touch, but then I guess this is your fetish. I am sure you will find some willing test subject I am sure you know where to look. Just tell them you are all about the touch technique they will understand.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2017
teehamzat:

Exactly, didinrin buruku, GTFOH undecided

I show total contempt to the language you speak. I am a rich white lady. I am proud of knowing nothing of black boys, but their big peniss.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
I can assure you ..you won't want to just touch, but then I guess this is your fetish. I am sure you will find some willing test subject I am sure you know where to look. Just tell them you are all about the touch technique they will understand.

1) black boys are so dirty, they could contaminate my mouth with STD

2) I may inspect his peniss for several times , by hand job, before I get down to mouth job, if necessary

3) how can I bring a boy to have a full STD test before sex ? of course, I need to suddenly strip his pants down , and give him a vigorous mouth job, if I want to win his heart as firmly as my action

4) but, I have to admit, my hand job skill is so good , and with the lubricant of money, most boys would not be so wanton to ask for anything more than I can offer for the first few times.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by MissRaine69(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) black boys are so dirty, they could contaminate my mouth with STD

2) I may inspect his peniss for several times , by hand job, before I get down to mouth job, if necessary

3) how can I bring a boy to have a full STD test before sex ? of course, I need to suddenly strip his pants down , and give him a vigorous mouth job, if I want to win his heart as firmly as my action

4) but, I have to admit, my hand job skill is so good , and with the lubricant of money, most boys would not be so wanton to ask for anything more than I can offer for the first few times.
You have a master plan...go forth and put it in action
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

You have a master plan...go forth and put it in action

I have already done what I have said time and time again.

I just post this thread to check what these black boys say under their masks, to see how hypocritical they are, and to feel amused by this.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Safiaaa:
Too much stupidity on this thread for me to handle.
i know grin
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
i know grin

women are more hungry for sex than men, especially those white ladies, such as me , who have been taught how to enjoy life by big black peniss in Africa.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

women are more hungry for sex than men, especially those white ladies, such as me , who have been taught how to enjoy life by big black peniss in Africa.
grin troll on op,but dont do int my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
grin troll on op,but dont do int my mentions.

what does troll mean ?

who is not attention seeking here ? if he/she is not seeking attention, he/she should not post threads at all.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by teehamzat(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I show total contempt to the language you speak. I am a rich white lady. I am proud of knowing nothing of black boys, but their big peniss.

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by MissRaine69(f): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have already done what I have said time and time again.

I just post this thread to check what these black boys say under their masks, to see how hypocritical they are, and to feel amused by this.
Amused? May the amusement continue to come your way
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by kennykendo(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

how many boxers do you have ? maybe only 2. and you are too lazy to wash them alternatively, everyday. so, how can you keep your peniss clean by a boxer worn for a week ?

that is why I prefer to masturbate black boys . I have to .

hello, the fact that the blacks you've MET might be dirty, heck doesn't mean everyone of us is ..and besides seeing most dudes unclad (myself included)... I doubt you might resist the urge.. so plating with a BBC or SBC can still activate or trigger the you in you...unless....
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
kennykendo:

hello, the fact that the blacks you've MET might be dirty, heck doesn't mean everyone of us is ..and besides seeing most dudes unclad (myself included)... I doubt you might resist the urge.. so plating with a BBC or SBC can still activate or trigger the you in you...unless....

indeed, ask your promiscuous black sisters, who has not played more than 10 boys before she gets married with one of them ?

how can your black sisters be still attracted to black boys ?

she should feel fed up with BBC, according to your theory.

luckily, I am a white lady. every minute I know this difference. so , I will never feel fed up. no for 100 BBC I touched. race is such a good thing. diversity is nice.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by kennykendo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

indeed, ask your promiscuous black sisters, who has not played more than 10 boys before she gets married with one of them ?

how can your black sisters be still attracted to black boys ?

she should feel fed up with BBC, according to your theory.

luckily, I am a white lady. every minute I know this difference. so , I will never feel fed up. no for 100 BBC I touched. race is such a good thing. diversity is nice.

race is such a good thing huh?
promiscuous sisters you say?

well, we have the right to freedom of speech no less...
but don't generalize on something you aren't sure of...

if I did walk down the same path as you are now ( generalizing based on race or promiscuity)
nairaland might not contain the level of argument (which necessarily mustn't be negative) of this issue.

you got your opinion I got mine, diversify your views. perspective and understanding...

and as for the race, I love my skin color....you love yours..none's superior or outstanding than the other....

BBC or SBC everyone has their taste...

check before spec
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Benoliver(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Can u see my profile picture now?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by badsaint(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
whywhyogun:

you must be a playgirl too. how many boys you have played ? and how much "amount " you suggest me to pay, if I want to handle without being penetrated ?

am no playboy or playgirl, send me an email so we can discuss
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Edirinjo: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
I am really serious to discuss on this topic with you. Contact me on "okejoshuaoke @ gmail.com.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by desertboom(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Edirinjo:
I am really serious to discuss on this topic with you. Contact me on "okejoshuaoke @ gmail.com.
Stop disgracing yourself. You sound cheap
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 12, 2018
whywhyogun:

why ? you should be the guy, who is supposed to send me a photo, in private or in public. if I find your peniss in the photo attractive , I would contact you accordingly
Are you still up for this?
I am ready
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by mikron(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
I understand ur point @ op, hand job might be ur fetish, different strokes for different folks, but calling all black boys dirty is rude and uncalled for, maybe the men/boys u roll with are dirty but not all black guys, the word dirty is relative here, don't use it on every Nigerian men. Thank u and happy hunting wink wink
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Bossman123(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Are you still up for this?
I am ready
olosho
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Chukapage(m): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2019
See this #metoo she devil! Do black men look like sex objects? So you can go and scream rape ! Then destroy his destiny? ImAagine the entitled white piss of shit undecided undecided
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Chukapage(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2019
whywhyogun:

are you sure you are not a gay ?

because, this is the skill how I , a white woman, tending a man. and that is my favorite skill, a killswitch.

I would bite a man's ear/earlobe by my firm lips, which is made firm by my teeth under them. and then, I would blow hot breath from my nostrils/mouth to his ear. and apply my hand to gently touch his peniss. the other hand to rub his robust haunch . that is the way I treat some black boys. that is why none of them argue "masturbation is not nice enough" "when solid, vagina is the only way", no such stupid comments. because my hands are better than most women's vaginas.
lol this lady ain't white she ain't white she is from some where in ogbomosho or pH but if you're white I still maintain my Bleep YOU !
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Weird!!?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2023
whywhyogun:
I am a white lady, full of sex fantasy about black men. there are so many cute guys in Africa. I can not help thinking , what if I can touch anyone of them , without punishment, without any more involvement with sex, if I don't want to .

since playing with peniss is the standard fore play for further sex, I am afraid that, if I give a man such a hint as "I want to touch and play you peniss" , he would go down to the end .

and since, according to me, 5 out of 10 black boys are cute, even I have to accept the consequences of playing their peniss, I simply can not
allow half the men whose peniss I intend to play , to come into my hole.

so , this is the conundrum , raised by a white lady, to you black cute boys. how do you think ? can I randomly play with any one peniss and stop anytime I want ?

Come and touch my own cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude As She Embraces / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.