Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (40087 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Stkilda(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2017
ettybaba:
Ibos are not as relevant in Nigeria as they think they are.
Now you can leave the north and firm your Biafra.

Now you can leave our land and our resources and get on with your Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Femolacaster(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Langbasa:
WE MUST GO WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT....SEE AS E DEY PAIN YOU SAY WE WAN LEAVE U TO THE HANDS OF THE NORTHERN BEASTS TO CONTINUE THE RAPING BUT THIS TIME ONLY U. .grin
Pain me? as if I care, i am just irritated by the way you people cry like orphans, online. Honestly, I pray u actualize your Biafra soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ibadanfinest(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
ozowarac:
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise.

You are very biased in your history.

The coup was headed by nzeogwu, he killed the prime minister and northen premiere, he also killed Akintola the western premiere while leaving the eastern premier in person of Zik.

secondly ironsi became head of state and kaduna nzeogwu was captured. Ironsi should have court marshalled Kaduna NZEOGWU for committing treason but instead he kept protecting him for 6 month before he was killed at ibadan. Remember Adekunle Fajuyi died because he was protecting Ironsi.

lastly even during civil war when biafran soldier had the upper hand. instead of taking the fight to norrh, they were marching down to Lagos to catch them unawares as oppose marching to the north where igbos were massacred.

Stop being bias in dishing out stories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by castrokins(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
I Am Not Igbo, But I'd Bet You're Not One Either.

Much As I Have Read, The Call For Biafra Didn't Start With Kanu So Why Label Him A Goat?

Much As I Can Remember Of The Man Kanu, Before His Incarceration, He Never Called For Northerners In The East To Leave The Zone, He's Always Been Calling For Biafra Even Insulting Nigeria In The Process. Now Tell Me, Are Arewa Youths The Only Nigerians Pained By Kanu's Attacks On Nigeria? Is The South West Not Part Of Nigeria? Between Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB's Civil Calls And The Threats By Arewa Youths, Which Is More Treasonable? Have They Been Arrested Yet? Would You As True Son The Igbo Race Also Call Chinua Achebe Of Blessed A Goat For Telling Stories Of Biafra With His Literatures? Are You Find That Ogun State Would Declare Public Holiday On June 12 But Nobody Is Permitted To Talk About Biafra Let Alone Observe Their Sit-at-home?
FYI, From The Time Of Amalgamation To The Now, This Has Never Been One. And While I'm Not In Support Of Violence, I Dare To Ask, What's Wrong In Self Determination?

maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Blizzy9ja: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
Slave mentality... What is one nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Fulmigati: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Remove the occupying Nigerian jihadist genocidal army from Biafraland and grant a referendum, to show your seriousness.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ibadanfinest(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
I pray that biafra becomes a reality. I swear I will be so dissapointed if they don't achieve their aim. I want to know what will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Lifestone(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2017
shedy03:
let the igbos leave the north, the north will suffer.
the north is not industrious, educationally left behind, infrastructurally underdeveloped.
what does north have? ravaged northeast, almajiris all over. oya na.
You are wrong man, 65% of the food you eat in the south are from a part in the North.
It's also important for my Ibo brothers to know that 75% of their wealth is made from doing business with these other part of Nigeria that they have so much insulted and making more enemies for themselves. If all spare part dealers relocate to South East as their people wanted, will they be selling parts to each other? Truth is that the Ibos needs the larger Nigeria more than they thought.
The last time I checked,a Northerner is the richest black man on this planet earth!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:

DATS Y I SAID I UNDERSTAND UR PAIN BUT IN REALITY, CERTAIN EVENTS R BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IT'S ALL IN OUR MINDS, IF WE CAN DO IT D NORTH, U CAN STILL ACHIEVE IT IN IGBOLAND. LIKE I SAID IT'S ALL IN OUR MINDS.

R u sure u can do it there?when hatred, bigotry, hate,robbery, kidnap,crime,murder,theft,assassination, malice,witchcraft, devil,cult and all sorts of bad things abound in south east
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by victorazy(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2017
ibadanfinest:

You are very biased in your history.

The coup was headed by nzeogwu, he killed the prime minister and northen premiere, he also killed Akintola the western premiere while leaving the eastern premier in person of Zik.

secondly ironsi became head of state and kaduna nzeogwu was captured. Ironsi should have court marshalled Kaduna NZEOGWU for committing treason but instead he kept protecting him for 6 month before he was killed at ibadan. Remember Adekunle Fajuyi died because he was protecting Ironsi.

lastly even during civil war when biafran soldier had the upper hand. instead of taking the fight to norrh, they were marching down to Lagos to catch them unawares as oppose marching to the north where igbos were massacred.

Stop being bias in dishing out stories.

my brother, Biafra headed to Lagos because there was the capital of Nigeria after moving it from Calabar.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by thesicilian: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You mean as a Biafran you can reside within Nigerian geographical location without being called a foreigner?

The "intellectual superiors" don start another one oh!
As at this date, Biafra is yet to be achieved. So everyone remains a Nigerian until all arrangements have been finalized. After then, you can begin to differentiate between citizens and foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Stkilda(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:

MOST OF DEM LIKE BEING CALLED IGBO. INFACT WEN U SPEAK IGBO TO SOME OF DEM, DEY REPLY IN ENGLISH.

Sadly, some Igbo don't know how to speak Igbo anymore. My nephews in Enugu respond in English when I speak Igbo to them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by chigoziem10(f): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2017
blazingstar:

This biafra thing was a big joke played by our dilector of comedy. thaz why we Igbo's in diaspora have been quiet but now it is getting out of hand

I can't imagine how some selfish people will be so happy to see their prosperous brothers coming back to start from the scratch after many years of sweat and hard labour.

In church.. will be back to complete this
What are you doing over there, if you love one Nigeria so much, why don't you come down here and live??
And who are those "we" you are referring to?
Gbawa door biko

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by peculiar32(f): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2017
when Goodluck Jonathan was in power, did we clamour for Biafra? please I need answers.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by victorazy(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2017
danjumakolo:

R u sure u can do it there?when hatred, bigotry, hate,robbery, kidnap,crime,murder,theft,assassination, malice,witchcraft, devil,cult and all sorts of bad things abound in south east
and north is like paradise, free from all these hideous crimes u aforementioned. grin kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ChubbychummyICE(f): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Mumu arewa, so non Nigerians working abroad don't HV d right to work dia again or dose doing biz dere, who's threatening Nigerians to leave dia country nd gv dem 3 months to do so, if nt wickedness in d heart of dis people nd dia love to spill blood. May God pass judgment on d wicked. Amen
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by chigoziem10(f): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
danjumakolo:

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Lifestone(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Slave mentality... What is one nigeria?
Just imagine if all the criminals of ibo extraction relocates to the small space South East! That will be a hell hole to live.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by LionDeLeo: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:

As at this date, Biafra is yet to be achieved. So everyone remains a Nigerian until all arrangements have been finalized. After then, you can begin to differentiate between citizens and foreigners.

Take this good message to this London Street hustler who calls himself nnamudi cownu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by chigoziem10(f): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2017
victorazy:

and north is like paradise, free from all these hideous crimes u aforementioned. grin kwontinu
No mind that fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!! speak for urslf, let others say dia mind.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by teamsynergy: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
hammerF:
If the truth be said. U are just a bunch of cowards changing ur line for fear of arrest.

After threatening genocide, u are now back peddling to Igbo can go. Bunch of attention seekers.

Igbo are free to form their own nation? Is that so?

Tell ur Senators and House of Reps members to give them a referendum to Go.

U cannot keep using the same line without action.

We expect Arewa Youth to back their words with action.
rather tell Igbo senator and hor to vehemently demand for it...
the political class are not interested in leaving Naija ... until dey lose their seat. thatz d fact
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kingsley1000(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
IGBOS DON SUFFER

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Langbasa: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Femolacaster:

Pain me? as if I care, i am just irritated by the way you people cry like orphans, online. Honestly, I pray u actualize your Biafra soonest.
So we should tie our mouth to agitate for our freedom from this hades called nigeria
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by victorazy(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2017
peculiar32:
when Goodluck Jonathan was in power, did we clamour for Biafra?
please I need answers.

GEJ was active, benevolent, magnanimous, meek, educated, gentle and never proud man unlike this semi cow, tyrant, wicked man called PMB. He is just an agent of separation. let him come and rule na grin shebi BP wan kill him.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Kondomatic(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
A piece of advice sister.

It is either you leave the North now that you have been given enough time to prepare or you abandon everything in 2019 when the area gets too hot for you. I was here in 2015, I saw everything.

You and I are are here today because Jonathan accepted defeat in 2015 and there's no Jonathan in the coming election. If your reason for standing with one Nigeria is because of your investment then I put it to you that you're selfish. No apologies.

You support one Nigeria because you've Investments in the North, Good but the husband of the woman whose head was chopped off by one Nigerians said that he's no longer interested in the system and a lot of share similar stories with him so we agree with him. You get my drift.

I am in the North, I don't like one Nigeria the way it is, I hate Kanus approach but Nigeria has been led since it was founded by people to who take it by force. No civility whosoever.

OK, you like one Nigeria, good but what are you doing about the marginalization and maltreatment of Igbos and people of different faith? Absolutely nothing.

You come online, attack and condemn someone who is trying then go back to your business without lifting a finger or providing alternative route to the actualization of our struggle.

Investments in the North will ylost someday, either now or later because we are one Nigeria only when the northerners are in charge, any attempt by Southerners to raise their head above the water will lead to the disintegration of this country.

If you are offended because I said that you're selfish.

I am sorry that I am not sorry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by discusant: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

Did anyone invite you north Igbo to belong to Biafra?

Stay there in the north to guard your business until they make a mince meat of you. The Miserable one.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by hollywater: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
If you don't anything reasonable to say,just remain quite. Nobody is forcing to join biafrans when it finally come. You have your choice to stay with the Zoo.N Kanu , is the most trusted freedom fighter i have live to witness.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by hammerF: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
teamsynergy:

rather tell Igbo senator and hor to vehemently demand for it...
the political class are not interested in leaving Naija ... until dey lose their seat. thatz d fact

lollz! I knew u lot were joking and not to be taken seriously.

U want Igbo to leave, yet u have made no effort to ask ur Senators and Reps to Support Biafra Bill and allow a referendum.

In the Senate and Reps, they are still singing Nigeria is indivisible. lmfao!

As far as am concern Arewa Youth are a bunch of Idiotic time wasting attention seeking prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by dignity33: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Pls my Igbo brothers and Sisters come back home i know is not easy to build but is a living that can still make money to build, i asure you that Biafra will be better off than this present condition we are suffering. We igbos are scattered all over the world do to what Nigeria has subjected us, after School no hope of getting work because you are Igbo, No Government grant, no development in our land for small scale business to grow, igbos are being executed or throw inside prison all over the World simple because of what one Nigeria created to us. How happy will you be if your old mother who can not be able to work are being paid Government grant every month, health care avialable to every citizen? Nigeria i know is expired pls come home we will be better together as one because we understand ourself and pratice the same religion and culture.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Anioma State And South East Zone / Caption This Photo Of Dancing Buhari.. / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.