Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (40014 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by greatermax77(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2017
myking95:

Shut up and stop calling another person a bastard for giving her opinion which was backed up by verifiable facts. Yes one Nigeria is a scam but I can confidently say you Igbos will be worse. During the civil war how did ojukwu treat the people from cross river, present day akwa ibom and the people from rivers? You IBO's treated them badly even in their own land. You IBO's just have an insatiable greed for money and power, isn't it a shame that the average IBO man is associated with cheating , rituals, and dishonest gain? If Biafra is formed, it will only be so that the IBO's can exploit the resources in the south through cunning and all that, akwa ibom, cross river and rivers state will not be part of an experiment doomed to fail. Greedy people. As in their love of money is legendary.
Truth is Nigeria is not ready to separate, as all the so called Niger delta groups are just in for their interest. The root cause of the problem, selfishness and greed has not been dealt with.
Behave yourself o
My brother,stop acting like a brain washed man, The cause of the agitation is tribalism/ethnicism in low & high places.
Whatever thing that happens in Nigeria must toe ethnic line. This the major cause of corruption & underdevelopment in Nigeria.
Igbos are organised people, like good life & good environment.
So we are tired of the slugish Nig where ethnic interest superceeds national interest.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

we Igbo's in north are against ipob!!!

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I believe Dis ultimatum will b resolved before 1st October

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
If youre truly igbo as u claim then you must be an OSU go and search for the meaning
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ifyain: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

The he goat NNAMDI KANU is a scam who must have been paid heavily to whine mouth anyhow, u all know when war starts which we don't pray for he will fly out leaving his ipob

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake.

nobody should ever tell us to come back home cos we have made enough investments here which eventually if we come back will be eaten by gullible Igbos

don't b surprise that those telling us to come back home are those depending on us for feeding. I tire ooo

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

I think you are been naive and selfish, Biafra is bigger than Mr Kalu. The first question you ought to ask yourself is why are the igbos living in different parts of Nigeria? People will always migrate to where they will find work and better standard of living. the NIGERIAN government have systematically disenfranchised the igbos since the civil war and that have made the igbos to be come migrants within Nigeria.It is either we the igbos are accepted as equals in Nigeria or let the union disintegrate. Igbos in the north should sacrifice for today by leaving, for a better tomorrow for their children.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Lifestone(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
For ur info I ain't Igbo but anything that will separate the South from d parasitic North is welcomed, the SW can join dem if they want, whoever invested in a volatile north is like a foolish person that built his house on sand and when d wind come it will surely blow it off... Igbos are sojourners they will always travel, even if u order dem out of a barren Northern Nigeria they will relocate elsewhere and their businesses will thrive der
Ibos will need the larger market to thrive. We all need ourselves. That's why we Yorubas are asking for true federalism and resource control and I think this is what the Ibos need and not Biafra
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by degamemaster(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
The only gullible paid agaent here is your useless self. You're igbo indeed and you chose to waste your miserable life in the hands of those violent TERRORISTS up north, well you can do that as far as it will grant us Biafra and the real igbos, safety.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by ibrahimdoc: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2017
Femolacaster:
I wasn't in support of this northern group before, but now, I have changed my thoughts. These Igbos have insulted virtually all the major tribes in this country in the name of "we want Biafra". Honestly, they should just go, they won't be missed at all.
are you sure u won't miss them?? search your heart.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by positivetaught: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
why can't the north just accept restructuring n true federalism to preempt the biafran agitation?, by the way I'm yet to hear any voice of the northern Christian minorities, is it that they don't understand the implications of what is happening, they are helpless or they are just too daft n therefore not perturbed?.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
You deserve salute....... Rotation of power may solve the problem, if the Igbos are united.. but come to think of it.. Imagine how much Nigeria government will make in Alaba from foreigner (Biafra) if they eventually stand on their own... Say no to violence/war!
0b100100111:
Yes we can!

Everybody is getting fed-up of there rant and chest-beating?

Dudes have forgotten that no matter how, NIGERIA will always be on the winning side!

There lots will always

-Apply for visas
- Work-permit
- There students will start paying as international students in our prestigious schools
- Multinational will be forced to down size foreign workforce.
- Pay high taxes as international businessmen/businesswoman which will triple revenue for Nigerian state and Federal goverment
-Land use charges on there properties within Nigeria will triple as foreigners has they happen to have more dispersed investment
-For at least 20years, There economy will be "solely" dependent on Nigeria, and a bitter truth is that,

- The scenery after break-up will be similar, if not worse than what is happening in South-Africa. They will be highly discriminated within the Nigerian territory that will frequently spring up xenophobic attacks.

Just a few to mention! Reality stares at them!
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by NNAMDICE: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
YOU ARE NOT IGBO AND CAN NEVER BE IGBO,OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO TWIST MINDS BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU PEOPLE THE HAUSA FULANIS ARE GOOD AT...BUT IF MISTAKENLY YOU ARE IGBO AND THEN YOU SAID ALL THOSE WORDS,THAT MEANS YOU ARE VERY CONFUSED AND YOUR CASE SHOULD NOT BE ATTENDED TO BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY VALUE YOUR INVESTMENT MADE IN ANOTHER MANS LAND TO YOUR FREEDOM AND CONSCIENCE
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by kick(f): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA

Those living in the north are always afraid of coming home, they even find it difficult coming home during festive periods. That's because those living in the north are generally regarded as the lazy ones. We at home send them money to come back home and still give them money to go back. Even at the quit notice given to them by northerners . Those at home are sending bus to them, to enable them come back home. Young/old lady you are afraid of coming back home because your father have never really archived anything ever since he left the south-eastern to the northerners. Infact he is afraid because all his peers at home have been successful. Afraid of the unknown. All the major markets are here in the South East. You come and buy and go back and sell, so I don't really know were you got the idea those at home depend on you for feeding, when even 80% of youths at home can boost of large money in their accounts. If you like come back home, if you like stay, how dose it affect my wallet.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by NNAMDICE: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
YOU ARE NOT IGBO AND CAN NEVER BE IGBO,OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO TWIST MINDS BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU PEOPLE THE HAUSA FULANIS ARE GOOD AT...BUT IF MISTAKENLY YOU ARE IGBO AND THEN YOU SAID ALL THOSE WORDS,THAT MEANS YOU ARE VERY CONFUSED AND YOUR CASE SHOULD NOT BE ATTENDED TO BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY VALUE YOUR INVESTMENT MADE IN ANOTHER MANS LAND TO YOUR FREEDOM AND CONSCIENCE
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by trinity11(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Lifestone:

Ibos will need the larger market to thrive. We all need ourselves. That's why we Yorubas are asking for true federalism and resource control and I think this is what the Ibos need and not Biafra

not only Igbo, SW & SS need true federalism. my question is are you going to get it with mere dialogue?

something must kill a man
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by alanka(f): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
What I am very sure of is that northerners are targeting Igbo property in the north.

Either now or future, north will forcely take it over from the north.

No matter how Igbo try, you can satisfy the north as far as you still own those big businesses, all they want is to take it over and they will do it successfully as they have done in the past.

They will kill you and take possession of your properties those they have been waiting for.

As you are working hard to wise great they also working hard on how to take your possions. If don't don't ake it now, it maybe next be 10, 20, 30...years but they will surely achieve it then you will lose more than what you let go.

In history this has been their ways, and this is purpose of Islamic, if they postpone it that doest not mean you it will not come to pass.

And if southeast fail to leave now, I promise them it would worst than the civilvil war.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by mubar(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Yes I really go with you non of those igbos in the north are showing their dismay or unhappy with the so called biafroud agitators, which in silently they are with them playing two face, hhhahha northerners now don catch una , comes out and disown Biafra all this north and other part of Nigerian Igbos, just causing more problems to the nation after which are already in and trying to overcome it, why not do it during u peoples daddy President Gudluck
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by LordIsaac(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
The irony of the Biafra Agitation.

You want Biafra. They chase you out of Nigeria. Instead of siezing the opportunity to go back home enmass, you say you are not going anywhere. I expect great jubilation and joyous celebrations. I expect mass movement. I expect the Ghana Must Go scene which I witnessed. Truck loads of Ghanaians, moving out. With Jute bags which became nicknamed "Ghana-Must-Go" bag.

If you want Biafra all you need do is go back to the East enmass. Refuse to trade with Nigeria. Refuse to have anything to do with Nigeria. When you are going back, no policeman or soldier will say "why are you travelling"? Freedom of movement to your states of origin is a fundamental Human Right. In my opinion. No one is holding you back but yourselves.

It doesn't even matter if a few of your elders are in the service of Nigeria as appointees etc. Ignore them. Build your Biafra, when it is as rossy as you claim it will be, they will have no choice but to go back to their dear Biafra.

So for all intents and purposes, this is the opportunity you have been praying for. Leave the North. Go back home. Build your utopia. Boycott everything Nigerian.
Biafra is being given to you on a platter of gold. Your leaders are saying they are not going anywhere and daring the North to attack them. Be united in purpose and be ready to go through the "pain" and "surgery" of achieving a good and perfect Biafra. This pain will involve leaving your businesses, property, etc. But it is for a good cause. Child bearing comes with some pain. The birthing of Biafra will not come without sacrifices.

Nnamdi Kanu says Nigeria will beg Biafra to go. The North has told you to go. So take the opputunity to do so. If Nigeria does not let you leave you will blame all your troubles on Nigeria. It is for this reason alone, that I support Biafra. Everyone needs the opportunity to take the chance and go the distance. So sieze the chance. You have been given till October. The distance between the major parts of the North and the East is generally less than 24 hours by road. I should expect a great jubilation when the North asked you to vacate without a gun shot. I expect a great exodus. Your leaders should come together and choose a course of action.

If you understand strategy you should take this golden opportunity. Pharaoh as asked the Jews to leave Egypt. What are the Jews still waiting for? They now refuse to go to the promised land. There is no red sea in this story. The promised land is known and available. No need for scouts and no need to traverse the deserts. Again I am expecting a great exodus. A huge one. When citizens of another country are not wanted anymore they are expelled. You are Biafrans and Nigeria has expelled you. So go back to your Biafra and gladly do so.

If this opportunity is not taken, then the Biafra matter is just that of a people trying to constitute a nuisance, disunited in purpose and annoyingly empty in character. Biafra has come, take it and stop the indecision. Stop worrying about what you will loose. These are necessary. South Sudan lost a lot after the referendum including the rights to pump it's oil through pipelines that go through Sudan to the export terminals. They had to negotiate the fees/cost of pumping South Sudan's Oil.The South Sudanese did not bother about their property in Khartoum. Theirs was even worse. They were never told to go, the way the North has peacefully ordered Biafrans to do. This is a once in a life time opputunity. Take it.

Do not start wondering what will happen to your investments. To your market of about 150 million Nigerians. Your perhaps about 40-60 million Biafrans are available (we do not know your true population figures). Trade with them and find new international trade partners. Do not start bothering about what will become of Lekki, or Festac, or Ikeja, or Ikorodu, or Abuja or other areas you "developed". In my opinion, only a foolish man develops another man's land and leaves his own and then he even boasts about this to the world about this great mistake and miscalculation. It is when you have developed yours to your satisfaction that you then extend your good developmental gestures to other "less fortunate people".

Unite in purpose. Buhari is not even in the country. Osinbanjo is more reasonable. Take the chance. Move ensmass. Exodus out of all parts of Nigeria. Move back home. Organize yourselves. Ignore everything in Nigeria. This opportunity will never come again. You are putting your hope in ICJ and UN etc. Time and time again, these organizations have stood by and watched endless maacascre of innocent civilians. Syria, South Sudan etc. Even the Nigeria/Biafra Civil War.

You claim you have all the businesses. You can cripple Nigeria. Nigeria is a zoo. Your footballers are the best. Your women are the best. You are the most industrous. You are the most brilliant. You are the most hard working. You are the most advanced. Your exodus alone should then help you win this agitation. So, cripple Nigeria by leaving. Destroy Nigeria by removing all your services. Obliterate Nigeria by withdrawing your elite. Stall Nigeria's evolution of her human gene pool by taking back your pretty light complexioned igbo girls. In fact go back home and lock your shops again. This time, lock them for good. It has come to you easier than you imagined. The next time you are coming to Nigeria, do so with the ECOWAS Passport or a Biafran passport. Pay the Nigerian Visa Fees and go through the process. Refuse to enter Nigeria WITHOUT a Visa. Yes, if Nigerians say come in, you say "no,that will be illegal since I am an allien. Could you please grant me papers"? If they refuse you go back to Biafra.

Someone talked about sharing what we have. Sharing what? When the jews left Egypt, did they ask Egyptians to share anything? They would not even want anything or property from the Egyptians. The South Sudanese left their property in Khartoum. Yes many had property. You are the biblical Lot's Wife. You are a strange set of Jews who have been asked to vacate Egypt, yet you stay back and ask the Egyptians to share their property with you. The slavery then hasn't hit you hard.

Listen, the struggle has moved from opening fake propaganda channels and handles online and lying about how Asari supplied weapons to Nnamdi January and how Donald Trump warned Buhari about Viagra. It is this same lies and fake propaganda that contributed to the loss of the Civil War. People hardly knew the facts from fiction and leaders couldn't make rational and calculated decisions. The struggle is now beyond propaganda my dear Biafrans. It has come and stares you in the face. It is real now and no more mere rantings on the internet and other forms/means of mass media and mass communication. Take it the opportunity. It has materialized.

BIAFRA HAS COME. TAKE IT!
Now, this is an epic piece. A high class satire. Lord, you are blessed for you have a great prowess in the use of the White man's language. Pray, tell, how did you develop this skill?
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by trinity11(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Now I know that Nigeria can never be great.
see how we dey split ourselves here,
and we expect Nigeria as a whole to be united.

the only solution I see here is for everybody to go their separate ways, South go, North go, West go, East go just let everybody go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by adeniyi3971(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2017
ozowarac:
We Died In 1966, We Won't Die In 2017

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi

Just after that first coup. I mean that Nigeria coup led by Kaduna Nzeogwu in collaboration with many other soldiers from other ethnic groups and tribes, came the counter coup led by Northern officers who branded the first coup Igbo coup.

They killed the head of state in the person of Aguiyi Ironsi. Ironsi was killed in the most barbaric way by those barbarians. They tied him on a military jeep and had him dragged along the road until he died. Ironsi is an Igbo man. Those barbarians which has the current Nigeria civilian president as one of them gathered Igbo and other Eastern soldiers together, disarmed them and had them killed. Same happened in the police, And other organizations. These killings didn't quench their taste for blood. They headed to the airports and shot everyone they met in that airport that is from Eastern Nigeria.

Did they stop? No they didn't. Their people joined them. Civilians joined in the killing. Owing to the number of Igbos and other Easterners killed in the North, it won't be a mistake to say that 85% of northerners in 1966 were all murderers. When I say Northerners I mean both core North and middle belt. They marched out and killed every Igbo man and everybody that looked like Igbo in the entire North. Gowon who took over as a military head watched as more than 700,000 Easterners were horrendously butchered to death.

So my dear Igbos currently in the north, this was how it happened. I knew you never had opportunity with history. I was lucky, I did history for 6years. So am telling no fairytales. Don't say you are not in the North, that you are in the Middle Belt. Don't just commit suicide brothers. These people were Christians in 1966 when they stopped Igbos in Benue Bridge returning from core North and massacred them all. Sad, yes, but its true. They were still Christians today when Arewa youths threatened to kill Igbos and take their properties in all the 19 northern states and they kept quiet.

This people are not Oba of Lagos or Yorubas who joked with throwing us into the lagoon if we vote against the candidates they wanted in Lagos. Brothers these people are ruthless, evil, and barbaric. They are terror minded people. A people that can kill 800 of their own in a night can do worse and there will be no world outcry. Remember, Nigeria life doesn't matter to UN as far as their illegal businesses are going on. And they will always support the North because they are the reason they are still in business.

Start now to prepare. See whoever that is telling you to continue going about your business in the North as the enemy. The South Eastern governors that failed to defend you against Fulani herdsmen in Biafra Land can't be assuring you of safety in a faraway land like Kano. Think brothers, think.

I know relocating won't be easy, but life is the best. Will you rather die?

Start proper documentation of your properties. Send other things home. Bring back children. We have enough schools here. Those in higher institutions should start making move for proper transfer. Are you an Igbo corp member reading me right now, and you are presently in the orientation camp anywhere in the North, please start relocation arraignment before Monday you will be leaving camp.

We died in 1966, we won't die in 2017.

A word is enough for the wise.

you didn't write about the first coup led by Nzeogwu, ifeajuana and others.. history is not complete without the first coup
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by saintandsinnerz: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2017
peculiar32:

from what you said it is because an Hausa man is the president of Nigeria thats why we want Biafra. I'm just wandering if an Igbo man becomes the president tomorrow, would we still want Biafra?
Shut up and go and do what you know how to do best,thiis issue is beyond your intellectual capacity. Stop asking useless questions
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Lifestone(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
trinity11:

not only Igbo, SW & SS need true federalism. my question is are you going to get it with mere dialogue?

something must kill a man
Rather than asking for secessioni, they should have joined the SW and SS to demand for true federalism which will altimately unite the south. But when other southern regions (SW & SS) get insulted on daily basis, from the same Ibos, how do you expect them to both sit together
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by aremuforlife(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
According to the arguments so far I discovered that both agitating for Biafra and Arewa are only fighting a religion way and same in the world at large.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by BentSpoon(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
. What do u know? If not banana fall on u.
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by mubar(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2017
No one is trying split Nigeria, everything na them and they are liverless, that's how their Father started and run away and now they are silently pleading. my question is who started all this such and such no be them, are Northerners saying we don't want Nigeria as a Nation, but even if you go through social media who are those calling Nigeria Zoo, pls can I get answers
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Enemyofpeace: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
haboki prick don sweet you die

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by Blizzy9ja: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Lifestone:

Why are u all afraid of Biafra? Let the country split, I need me a Niger Delta republic badly, am tired of sharing my resources with lazy ass regions like the SW... And the north created a religious crisis tagged boko haram to siphon funds from dis part to develope their desert... Look! To ur tents oh Isreal
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by vitiyke(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2017
maureensylvia:
am Igbo

am anti Biafra

lemme ask y will Dia ever b unity when in Igbo we have IPOB, MASSOB, OGHANEZE NDI IGBO, lolz everybody wan chop national cake. Am nt sure dat u re frm Igbo. U must b one doz products of. ........... U knw wht I mean

I stand with ONE NIGERIA
Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by talk2emma: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
To all Igbo's in the north...... My farther told me that he survive with 20p after the civil war... We can do better if we can start relocating our investment . God has bless us with wisdom nobody can take itp away from us.

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by pazienza(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
A piece of advice sister.

It is either you leave the North now that you have been given enough time to prepare or you abandon everything in 2019 when the area gets too hot for you. I was here in 2015, I saw everything.

You and I are are here today because Jonathan accepted defeat in 2015 and there's no Jonathan in the coming election. If your reason for standing with one Nigeria is because of your investment then I put it to you that you're selfish. No apologies.

You support one Nigeria because you've Investments in the North, Good but the husband of the woman whose head was chopped off by one Nigerians said that he's no longer interested in the system and a lot of share similar stories with him so we agree with him. You get my drift.

I am in the North, I don't like one Nigeria the way it is, I hate Kanus approach but Nigeria has been led since it was founded by people to who take it by force. No civility whosoever.

OK, you like one Nigeria, good but what are you doing about the marginalization and maltreatment of Igbos and people of different faith? Absolutely nothing.

You come online, attack and condemn someone who is trying then go back to your business without lifting a finger or providing alternative route to the actualization of our struggle.

Investments in the North will ylost someday, either now or later because we are one Nigeria only when the northerners are in charge, any attempt by Southerners to raise their head above the water will lead to the disintegration of this country.

If you are offended because I said that you're selfish.

I am sorry that I am not sorry.

Well written. I was about replying her before I saw this your apt reply.

Good job.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by win2kwire: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2017
ifyain:

I think you are been naive and selfish, Biafra is bigger than Mr Kalu. The first question you ought to ask yourself is why are the igbos living in different parts of Nigeria? People will always migrate to where they will find work and better standard of living. the NIGERIAN government have systematically disenfranchised the igbos since the civil war and that have made the igbos to be come migrants within Nigeria.It is either we the igbos are accepted as equals in Nigeria or let the union disintegrate. Igbos in the north should sacrifice for today by leaving, for a better tomorrow for their children.

Every country on earth where Nigerians are humiliated at airports and treated badly is a direct result of igbo drug dealers and criminals BEARING NIGERIAN passports, when you speak about disenfranchised it is non-igbo Nigerians who have suffered.

Igbo people have killed more Nigerians than boko haram and fulani herdsmen with their fake medicines in chemists, contraband and toxic goods. Many Nigerians who have died in road accidents due to igbo fake spare parts are reported as witchcraft and juju.

IGBO greed led to the civil war after killing Northern leaders and led to many reprisal attacks where other Nigerians died.

Never in your miserable life speak of disenfranchised, IGBOs have disenfranchised and are still disenfranchising Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by NaMeAboki: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2017
EasternWind:
In Nigeria aboki never commit a crime. He can rape peoples mother & sisters, kill them as well if he so desire. Being an aboki carries immunity clause in our constitution.

God curse Lugardian cage

God break Nigeria

Stop complaining, aboki this aboki that; just get out, your problem has been solved; go and develop Biafra and turn it to Dubai, no one is stopping you - we've had enough, shikenan. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Let's be frank. Igbos have not been marginalized by Nigeria. If anything, it is Igbo leaders who have been unfair to the Igbos. The enemy of the Igbos are Igbos. I read this quote that reminded us of: "a time in this country when all the ministers in Jonathan's kitchen cabinet were all Igbo's. Ayim Pius Ayim was SGF, Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla was in charge finance, Emeka Wogu was in Labour and productivity, Berth Nnaji was in Power and Energy, Dieziani Madueke was the powerful minister for oil. The six of them outside d Federal Executive Council would meet and decide what and what not to be discussed at d larger FEC. Whatever they decided would eventually be d position of government. In six years, this was the situation. Okiro and Onovo had d police under their control. Ihejerika and later Minimah controlled d Army. These powerful Igbo's could do and undo. Nigeria was in their pockets. But rather than care about the poor Igbos scattered all over the country, they were busy diverting billions of Naira into their accounts at home and abroad. The second Niger Bridge, they didn't do. They shared d money. The Lagos-Calabar rail lines passing through three states in the South East was there, they weren't bothered. They refused to pay the Chinese the counterpart fund. They shared d money. Enugu-Onitsha, Aba-Port Harcourt, and many other roads of economic importance to their fellow Igbos were there, they abandoned those too." If you add to these the Billions and Billions that have been collected by various Igbo civilian governors of Igbo states in national monthly allocations, most of which they stole, then one must conclude that Igbos it is, who have marginalized Igbos. Igbos have no basis for agitation, The Governors of the soo call southeast both present and pass including the deputy senate President should be hold accountable by the IGBO's brothers #ThisIsOnlyForTheWiseIgbos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Peace Corps: Over 173 Signatures Collected In Bid To Override Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.