Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (67545 Views)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by seguno2: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DYING FOR THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE DYING FOR A DOG.

Are you and all of us not the ones who make the country what it is?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by seguno2: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Randyhot:
Op lemme add the true pinshure for you just to spice it up.
but wait ooo..so people are still breeding many children in this dangerous times of our world?

When you don't have money to buy data for browsing nairaland, then you have to browse your partner.
Finito.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Flashmove: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by cristianisraeli: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
a HERO died for nigeria and all you idiots can talk about are the number of kids he had..am talking to you thats dissing the HERO about the number of kids he had feel free to quote me and lets get it rolling...i would never lay my life down for nigeria..because they will forget the HERO..hes a HERO and i dont care if he knew the dangers of the job.give birth to 100 kids i dont care as long as they loved their father.watch the video over and over again the way i did..he died a HERO..he faced 4 men with AK47...thats 4 on one..come on..the guy was HERO..we are always quick to lick the shoes of politicians and people that throw money at us..hell lots of people would have licked those robbers shoes not knowing the kind of job they do..make una continue..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
highrise07:

http://punchng.com/brave-policemans-son-5-slumps-dies-at-dads-burial-cop-spent-only-three-days-at-bank-before-attack-bank-police-abandoned-my-seven-kids-and-i-wife/

If I talk now, you guys will say I am a wicked person. Why do poor people give birth to children like chicken? So who is going to take care of those 7 kids he left behind now?

Silly people will say it's God that gives children. I still insist that its a sin to bring children into this world if you know you cannot take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Smooyis(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
May God have mercy on his soul.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
See as dem dey find baby girl

I still feel he shouldn't have left the room where he was without a bullet proof vest, RIP gallant man
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by repogirl(f): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai! Seven kids at 32 years and the eldest is 16? What age did they begin breeding?

Sad sha.

2 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by 2016v2017: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DYING FOR THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE DYING FOR A DOG.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by webincomeplus(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

I guess poor training and welfare caused him to panic.
Don't jump to conclusions. He could have ran out of ammunition, thus having no choice but to run for cover.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by cloud9usher: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
So this brave man really died? He shouldn't have run out though, he shouldn't have.

To those who said the policeman who
ran might have run because he was out of ammo, he still had ammo because he returned fire after he ran out of the security post; the guy who ran after him was ducking and dodging to show the policeman fired back.

To me I feel the policeman who ran out panicked as he felt he was without back up, the other colleague he was there with was killed so he felt he should run out for safety being the only one remaining in the room. He didn't run out at first because his colleague was with him.

I still salute his bravery, rest in peace great man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by abels(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids.....
Bitch....

You a sex machine Or the guy owns A baby factory?

Please go and look for a job.. Your husband knew the dangers Of hos occupation and he still Signed off for.. You dont expect The bank yo give you millions Or the police force either... His nor gratuity will be payed Along with compensations from The bank...
u sound wicked

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Now that's what I call a gallant looking policeman... Rip. I hope good Nigerians help his widow, intact Zenith bank should compensate them...
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

see you analyzing the situation because you weren't there.
have you been in a shootout before? the way the brain functions under circumstances of extreme danger is not the way it functions under normal circumstances.
he did a good enough job and he didn't panic. he ran because the bullets in his gun got exhausted.
It's quite a pity as I was in that bank on the day before the robbery, though I didn't notice him

3 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids.....

Bitch....

You a sex machine
Or the guy owns
A baby factory?

Please go and look for a job..
Your husband knew the dangers
Of hos occupation and he still
Signed off for.. You dont expect
The bank yo give you millions
Or the police force either...
His nor gratuity will be payed
Along with compensations from
The bank...
You seriously have comprehension problem! She had triplets u mofo
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by abels(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

. Yes, d guy wuld hav killed all of dem, he wuld hv even ran outside d gate
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids.....

Bitch....

You a sex machine
Or the guy owns
A baby factory?

The bank...
so because he's a policeman, it's part of his job requirement to die?
and didn't you read where it says they had triplets? they might have wanted to have 4 kids and 3 popped out at the last
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by glo4chuks: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U HEARD GUNSHOT AND EVEN BOTHER TO ASK WHERE IT IS COMING FROM. IS UR FIRST REACTION NOT RUNNING WITH UR TAIL BETWEEN UR LEGS?? PEOPLE ALWAYS SEAT AT D COMFORT OF THEIR HOMES AND CAST STONES

6 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by whitebeard(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

the exact same thing that came too my mind, although he shot at them, he also shattered their windows, had he continued he would have killed all of them..but he ran..that wasn't strategic at all, he had cover but all still sha RIP to him
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

The policeman should have used d house as his cover and shoot anyone who dares enter. He should have kept firing at shoulder length to finish that driver. Was amazed at how he swaggered out of d car fearless
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sweerychick(f): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids.....

Bitch....

You a sex machine
Or the guy owns
A baby factory?

The bank...
will u shut the hell up if u have nothing meaningful to quote.. Kid

3 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nigeriadondie: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
highrise07:
The police and the bank should do the needful. The labour of our heroes past
Should never be in vain.
Bros it has always been in vain ooo that is y Nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by AntiWailer: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
The police said he died in April.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids.....

Bitch....

You a sex machine
Or the guy owns
A baby factory?

The bank...
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 please do something about the amount of hate and insensitivity we see on a daily in nairaland. How can somebody gloat at another's misfortune?

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Rick9(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
See why I need to make money, if I had money I would have reached out to her. #SAD

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ikgabriel(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
From d picture I see here shows dat majority of our policemen aren't living a comfortable life, I've actually seen a lot of dem and families living wretched lifes. I'm not supporting bribery but aw best cud they av fed well without that. Why are our governments neva looking into d welfare of d masses??
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by saajus: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

You are right. Initially, the man wanted to go for it and later he realized he can't do it alone. In war, you go all the way or you don't go at all.You can't kill one of the enemies and later begging others; 'baba oko mi' please spare me. Police job is very risky in Nigeria..No bullet-proof vest. No good weapon.. Imagine if the police officer has a bullet proof vest,helmet, a better gun like 10-round burst,powerful tear gas, gas mask and a low impact grenade..May be he will survive.. Your enemy run away when he knows you have better weapon.

2 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by victorazy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What a country, most times we blame these policemen for not being brave enough, neglect is one of their reason for their cowardice

Is rather "what a zoo"
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by RemyAO: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

He must had thought he got the robber at the back seat after his first salvo...n maybe trying to move to a more vantage point to get at the others only to discover only too late that he missed the guy completely

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by nkemdi89(f): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
I mentioned it at the previous post that the man died the next day, I know those doubting it have now confirmed it, police officers wives derives joy in being an housewife, while gossiping and littering the barracks with children what stopped her from learning a vocation or getting an education? Madam, police wives are getting wiser by the day, no time for idleness, and your husband was a sergeant the welfare of a rank and file and an officer can never be the same, that is why I will always encourage people who have the opportunity of going the force to embrace education for better rank. The police force will care less because bank duty is perceived as a lucrative posting and most people lobby to be there despite the risk, in the case of any eventuality the force always want the bank to assume responsibility, while they will only pay your official police benefit, also the hatred among officers and men, especially among the rank and files will see many of his colleagues jubilating over his death than mouring and most will even start calling their superior officers at area command to replace the deceased. Only his intakes may feel his demised and care about his family, besides police is much and many may not even know him. If she can approach the new compol better for her.Madam the lord is your strength .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.