Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (67551 Views)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You need to die for this country to show your lpve for this country
I dey your back grin
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by arent88(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

How much was this man making
Why don't people learn family especially
Those with low income.

Please go and look for a job..
Your husband knew the dangers
Of his occupation and he still
Signed off for.. You dont expect
The bank to give you millions
Or the police force either...
His gratuity will be payed
Along with compensations from
The bank...

After watching the video over ND over again
Its shows that he open fire on the robbers first... The bank has policies all their money is insured lay down on the floor allow them to carry it.. Dont be a hero.
my friend u are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by helpee(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
engrMikemd:

I refute your claims bro.
The officer the vehicle and probably knew the number of hostile. he even shot at the vehicle.

No, he wasn't out of ammunition. he was carrying AK-47 bro

They were trained for real life situations bro
go back and watch the video. how did he know the number of the enemies? HE shot at the vehicle only after two of them alighted and started shooting. you probably tought he was also watching it on cctv like you. so once you carry AK 47 you dont run out of ammunition. Enjoy your analysis bro. Hope to see you enlist in the nigeria police soon
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by chuckjoshua(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
Now this man died protecting a bank. But if a bank deducts just #5 from our account we start shouting cry embarassed sad
where will the bank get the money to compensate family?

But true talk: How dem take do am? Seven children

What is this one talking about?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Henrypraise: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
my sympathies wit d family of d slain officer but if dis incident had occurred in d south west, I believe so many persons wud av come out to support d family of d slain man, I wonder why it took so long for a video such as dis to go viral..

n whilst d reporter is focus on govt n d banks support, I tink individual support will do more, nnamdi KANU shud speak in support of dis woman n render altruistic service to d kids...

whilst I really wish Biafra is actualised, I tink nnamdi KANU can be very useful in rallying support for Biafrans who ar in need of help such as dis n not just intoxicating d emotions of biafrans wit d alcohol of freedom fighting...
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by distilledwalex(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

I guess poor training and welfare caused him to panic.
You can think like that cos youre reasoning while watching the incident on your phone.. And thats after you might have seen it more than once or twice.. Bros.. He didnt have that luxury of time.. They came in blazing with Aks.. Do you know the number f bullets allocated to him. . a lot of thing working against him... But to say he panicked is even the worst of it.. You would have done worst if youre in his shoe... Keyboard warrior
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by kelly72: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am not a professor of security or family planning. What I saw was that the cop did his best against 4 armed robbers. So I have no blame or advise for the woman who now has this big task in her hands.

Please poster, if you know how I can reach this woman, please help me connect her. All I have
is a widow's mite, thanks

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Tiredoffakeshit: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Her husband died in the line of duty. Who knows what the number of civilian casualties would have been if he hadn't draw their fire to him. He's a hero, but you'll rather bow to have a handshake with Saraki. I don't want to vent. [/quote]

You are a real N#gga.1 Luv
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ernieboy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
highrise07:
kudos.... these idiots skipped the part where she said that her quest for a female child led to it , apart from that, is the issue of seven kids more important than their welfare. the policeman gave his "all" his family should never be abandoned.
I tire for these people, the fact is that majority of our people are so crude and lack human sympathy look at all of them fixating on the no. of kids instead of addressing the issue of neglect by the appropriate authority. when policemen in future refuse to put their lives on the line they will be the ones calling them cowards.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by distilledwalex(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
Now this man died protecting a bank. But if a bank deducts just #5 from our account we start shouting cry embarassed sad
where will the bank get the money to compensate family?

But true talk: How dem take do am? Seven children

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by crackhouse(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
If that policeman was on complete attire just as shown in the picture above and also with that kind of gun i am sure those robbers will not have survived it. Our govt should learn to equip our security men.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ernieboy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
See as dem dey find baby girl

I still feel he shouldn't have left the room where he was without a bullet proof vest, RIP gallant man
if he didn't leave the other robbers would have entered the room and slaughtered all the policemen there, just running away was his best option given the fact that he was outnumbered and outgunned.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ernieboy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
whitebeard:
the exact same thing that came too my mind, although he shot at them, he also shattered their windows, had he continued he would have killed all of them..but he ran..that wasn't strategic at all, he had cover but all still sha RIP to him
he had no cover bro. bullets can penetrate those walls made of blocks and cement. the reason he probably wasn't shot while inside was because he may have laid down on the floor but soon realized that he could not hold that position for long, plus he Probably also panicked.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

Its shows that he open fire on the robbers first... The bank has policies all their money is insured lay down on the floor allow them to carry it.. Dont be a hero.

senseless post
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by SmartyPants(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

Can you please shut up?

The robbers attacked a customer not the bank. The brave man sacrificed his safety for the safety of customers not the bank.

Besides this same bank will probably spend millions in the name of CSR. Why so a white elephant csr project when a little money will help this family out? Its not compulsory but it is just basic human decency.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ernieboy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
7Alexander:

Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 please do something about the amount of hate and insensitivity we see on a daily in nairaland. How can somebody gloat at another's misfortune?

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
do you know if he is an armed robber himself? how do you expect him to be sympathetic toward a police man who killed one of his co criminals?

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by DavidEsq(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

All dis coming from a lady. Wow!

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ernieboy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
nkemdi89:
I mentioned it at the previous post that the man died the next day, I know those doubting it have now confirmed it, police officers wives derives joy in being an housewife, while gossiping and littering the barracks with children what stopped her from learning a vocation or getting an education? Madam, police wives are getting wiser by the day, no time for idleness, and your husband was a sergeant the welfare of a rank and file and an officer can never be the same, that is why I will always encourage people who have the opportunity of going the force to embrace education for better rank. The police force will care less because bank duty is perceived as a lucrative posting and most people lobby to be there despite the risk, in the case of any eventuality the force always want the bank to assume responsibility, while they will only pay your official police benefit, also the hatred among officers and men, especially among the rank and files will see many of his colleagues jubilating over his death than mouring and most will even start calling their superior officers at area command to replace the deceased. Only his intakes may feel his demised and care about his family, besides police is much and many may not even know him. If she can approach the new compol better for her.Madam the lord is your strength .
whao u seem to know so much about the police force are u a police personnel?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by kings09(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
And so. Instead of u to praise his bravery, u focus on sumtin else. U r a bunkor
stephleena:
seven kids?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by repogirl(f): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:

She was 16
lol, I know...its unbelievable. She was 16 and the man was 21.... Now at thirty two, she is left with seven mouths to feed. Its just sad.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

He was not a begger before he died abi he don ever beg you for food?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by IBreakRules: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

on point!
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

guy sorry to say, u r talkin cos u sat ur ass in a relaxed atmosphere with laptop/phone & analysed d video....
If u put ur self in d policemans shoes/mindset, den u can pass a beta judgement cos, d policeman was caught unawares, bullets dey fly, panicking& fightin 4rm a confined space alone. He doesnt know hw many robbers or if d bank is surrounded, or intent of robbers. He is fighting alone in a confined space, he is a sitting-duck in a terrible position, & may run out of ammo! he needs to run out to safety first & defend himself 1st & understand whats going-on. So ur talks on poor trainin& takin out tire etc wont work when u need to get to safety.
If u were in his shoes right now, i bet u wont even do as u dey yarn& would do worse! u sef go run! So stop forming rambo, guy!

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
repogirl:
lol, I know...its unbelievable. She was 16 and the man was 21.... Now at thirty two, she is left with seven mouths to feed. Its just sad.
It's tragic
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by bkool7(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Instead of these journalists going round to disturb this woman , they should just take her to the state Police Commissioner and ask directly what the police is doing to make sure the woman gets her husband's entitlements and other benefits . They should also take to the Zenith Bank Headquarters
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by haske7(f): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
You are the first person I will ever call a fool on naira land. U are a big fool......
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
look! I couldn't care less about about how many children this dead officer has, Afterall he was able to raise them with anyone's help until his death, if anyone would like to help the poor woman be kind enough to help not criticise the woman for having too many children.

I would like to help and let's not forget the 5 years old kid she lost too.

infact nigeria is a hell hole, i would never in a million years join the Nigerian police, any nigerian force or let anyone close to me join. that country is not worth dieing for, no one in nigeria is worth dieing for, some harsh comments on here are evident that no one in nigeria is worth dieing for.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by saintandsinnerz: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

From your comment I know you must be from the coward tribe. I can bet my balls fo it
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Im thinking a twitter harshtag will work now
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ernieboy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
An0nimus:

Your brother was correct. It is easier than done.

The man was cornered, and had less space to change location. The robbers could've hidden behind their car, gave themselves cover and flanked the policeman from the door and window. You see how it easy it is to make this up?

@bolded
Where are you isolating yourself? Except you want to hide all through the event and hope none of them comes to the security post. If one comes there you'll be forced to react and the others will notice. If you as much as bring out your gun and it gets noticed, you'll be shot at. Inside is not dark shite, this is broad daylight. When you walk into the bank during the day is inside the security post dark?
they don't even Ned to come into the security post bullets can Pierce those walls, I am sure it is one of the bullets that pierced the wall that killed the other policeman.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
If They Are Looking For Most Stupid One U Surpose To Raise Hand Up
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by YelloweWest: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
what of condoms during ovulation? I guess you and her have never thought of that.. Rather the only thing you think of is opening your legs for a low income earner.
Shut the bloody fuçk up.

Condoms?? How many husbands will agree to that?

You are so naïve it's irritating.

By the way my husband I are RICH! I basically feed a community daily. Money to take care of my kids is not an issue.

Insane judgemental piece of Shìt u are. Not everyone is broke like u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.