Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (67544 Views)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Coolgent(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2017
How can i contact this poor Widow?
If there is anyone from her local govt let him connect me with her pls.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by carzola(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2017
YelloweWest:

I don't know you. What every u wish for me let same be your portion.
Ur anger with me is that I have kids that are doing well. Since u apparently hate children may u never hear the sound of a weeping baby in your household.

For bashing a dead hero's children may his spirit hunt u and drive children away from your domain.

Mad man
Modified. I just read through ur profile. U are obviously a disgrace... wo unto the womb that carried u. It would have been better if u were not born.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 12, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

I guess poor training and welfare caused him to panic.

My dear commando

See your well explained steps.

Here in Nigeria.

Even in the US and UK, their street and bank police no fit do all you just outlined in the heat of battle, one against how many?

NO BE 24 BE THIS OOOO OR PRISON BREAK

THIS IS REAL LIFE BRO.

NOT TV SERIES
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 3:59am On Jun 12, 2017
bizzibodi:
y didnt he put d rifle in auto mode,i saw him releasing single shoots,he wuld hav spray d robbers.
u dey yarn as if na film abi? Do u know hw many bullets r allocated each to a Policeman, if he runs out of ammo dere he is a deadman! He doesnt know total no of robbers he is fighting like u do.
Serving in NPF is likened to AS SERVING on death-row
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by anneboleyn(f): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2017
As sad as this story is, it's a wake up call to wives everywhere never to rely solely on their husbands for their livelihood. One moment he's with you........,then the next he's gone. Had it been that the woman had a source of livelihood that enables her to take care of herself and her kids, her grief wouldn't have been so great
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by fuckerholic(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

See your mouth and very easy analyses,so if you were the officer you would first demobilise the car instead of the criminals even when it was only you facing them abi
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
fuckerholic:

See your mouth and very easy analyses,so if you were the officer you would first demobilise the car instead of the criminals even when it was only you facing them abi
lmao, u dey mind am. Ordinary silencer or knockout wey sound go mk dat yeye pesin with sharp mouth tear race pass okete rat, let alone ak47 sef

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by engrMikemd(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2017
helpee:
go back and watch the video. how did he know the number of the enemies? HE shot at the vehicle only after two of them alighted and started shooting. you probably tought he was also watching it on cctv like you. so once you carry AK 47 you dont run out of ammunition. Enjoy your analysis bro. Hope to see you enlist in the nigeria police soon
He had a clear view from his position btw how many ppl can a small vehicle carry?
u ar just been naive
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Vicvalentine: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DYING FOR THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE DYING FOR A DOG.
Dog is even Better.

Is like dying for a cup of sand.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Sexyolori(f): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad

Don't be too quick to draw conclusions dear. I believe the reason why the officer panicked was because he didn't have enough rounds to match the robbers fire. With the kind of experience he had and with the right ammunitions he may still have been alive today.
I have also wondered why bank policemen are not provided with bullet proof jackets.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
sleuthhound:
u dey yarn as if na film abi? Do u know hw many bullets r allocated each to a Policeman, if he runs out of ammo dere he is a deadman! He doesnt know total no of robbers he is fighting like u do.
Serving in NPF is likened to AS SERVING on death-row
look a magazine of ak can shoot round of 30/sec they hav 2 magazines cellotaped together,10 bullets culd hav end it 4 d robbers,u think he has not assess b4 he shoots?is he still not a deadman with loaded gun.y did he panic & want to escape in front of hail of bullets?he shld hav escape via d back door.banks need to fortified their security post more with sand bags & more than one post.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by chimablack1: 1:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Sexyolori:

Don't be too quick to draw conclusions dear. I believe the reason why the officer panicked was because he didn't have enough rounds to match the robbers fire. With the kind of experience he had and with the right ammunitions he may still have been alive today.
I have also wondered why bank policemen are not provided with bullet proof jackets.
Sexyolori:

[quote author=Sexyolori post=57443559]

[/quotefor me, the officer did everything right except for coming out of the room, he had a very good cover ]
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
bizzibodi:

look a magazine of ak can shoot round of 30/sec they hav 2 magazines cellotaped together,10 bullets culd hav end it 4 d robbers,u think he has not assess b4 he shoots?is he still not a deadman with loaded gun.y did he panic & want to escape in front of hail of bullets?he shld hav escape via d back door.banks need to fortified their security post more with sand bags & more than one post.
bro, u r making mistakes as an analyst/investigator, never judge a case without having facts, interrogate d surviving guards 1st & visit d crime scene. Den u can match ur facts with d video u watched.
1. "they hav 2 magazines cellotaped together" did u visit d crime scene to confirm dat or u dey assume?
2. "10 bullets culd hav end it 4 d robbers" easier said dan done cos u think na film abi, u av neva been in shootout in ur life, u talk lik a novice
3. "u think he has not assess b4 he shoots?" r u speaking/thinking 4a policeman who is cornered? Without Interview him or others 1st
4. "Y did he panic & want to escape in front of hail of bullets?he shld hav escape via d back door" here u sound very annoying! 1man facing multiple robbers & cornered with his colleauges seriously wounded in dat same security post, abi u think na only him dey dere cos he ran out. What back door r u referring to? Na u create am? Lol, Guy u r a complete novice. If u were in his shoes u wont do half d Sshit u sayin.
5. "banks need to fortified their security post more with sand bags & more than one post" dis is where u made sense, only dat place!
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=chimablack1 post=57464861][/quote] "he had a good cover" lol
guy u r a novice big time!, 1man facing multiple robbers & cornered with his colleauges seriously wounded in dat same security post, abi u think na only him dey dere cos he only ran out?
Those r Ordinary brick walls guy! dat r penetrating!
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2017
engrMikemd:

He had a clear view from his position btw how many ppl can a small vehicle carry?
u ar just been naive
no! Bro, u r d naive one here big time, u only watched a video in ur confort zone and assumed.
"Are u speaking/
thinking 4a policeman who is cornered? Without
Interviewin him or others 1st to know what view they had on d situation @ dat moment"
for example: pple ran cos dey thought d bank was being robbed @ dat moment, but when u sit ur ass in confort&analyse d video, d bank wasnt d target & nt robbed!
So its impt to Interview pple 1st and not assume based on videos alone!
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by engrMikemd(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
sleuthhound:
no! Bro, u r d naive one here big time, u only watched a video in ur confort zone and assumed.
"Are u speaking/
thinking 4a policeman who is cornered? Without
Interviewin him or others 1st to know what view they had on d situation @ dat moment"
for example: pple ran cos dey thought d bank was being robbed @ dat moment, but when u sit ur ass in confort&analyse d video, d bank wasnt d target & nt robbed!
So its impt to Interview pple 1st and not assume based on videos alone!
they are trained and paid for that. Or what was he expecting before
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
engrMikemd:

they are trained and paid for that. Or what was he expecting before
no amount of training can replace real life scenario! We r all human guy. He cant be alert 24/7, & if u believe u can perform beta dan he did, den enlist & prove ur skills den u will see hw its easy to act "rambo"! Besides police r poorly paid &ill-equipped. U know dat!
Guy jst respect his sacrifice, dey r d reason u&i can @least walk into banks with confidence!
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by bizzibodi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
sleuthhound:
bro, u r making mistakes as an analyst/investigator, never judge a case without having facts, interrogate d surviving guards 1st & visit d crime scene. Den u can match ur facts with d video u watched.
1. "they hav 2 magazines cellotaped together" did u visit d crime scene to confirm dat or u dey assume?
2. "10 bullets culd hav end it 4 d robbers" easier said dan done cos u think na film abi, u av neva been in shootout in ur life, u talk lik a novice
3. "u think he has not assess b4 he shoots?" r u speaking/thinking 4a policeman who is cornered? Without Interview him or others 1st
4. "Y did he panic & want to escape in front of hail of bullets?he shld hav escape via d back door" here u sound very annoying! 1man facing multiple robbers & cornered with his colleauges seriously wounded in dat same security post, abi u think na only him dey dere cos he ran out. What back door r u referring to? Na u create am? Lol, Guy u r a complete novice. If u were in his shoes u wont do half d Sshit u sayin.
5. "banks need to fortified their security post more with sand bags & more than one post" dis is where u made sense, only dat place!
mr lecturer!wher u there yosef
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sleuthhound: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
bizzibodi:

mr lecturer!wher u there yosef
lol, dats good if u r open to learning! Its to open ur eyes as an analyst so u dont yarn dust &jump into conclusion without looking out 4 facts

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.