Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (67542 Views)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by RALPHOW(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
SEUN PLEASE SOLICIT FOR HELP FROM NAIRALANDERS BY SEARCH FOR THE WOMAN AND ADVERTISE HER ACCOUNT NO FREE FOR FINANCIAL HELP ON THE FIRST PAGE. THE POLICEMAN SAFES LIFE AND DERSERVE REWARD FROM NIGERIANS.
N1000 FROM 2000 NAIRALANDERS WILL GO A LONG WAY PLEASE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ncsamuel(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
stephleena:
seven kids?
why did you change your moniker to stephleena, thought u were formally angeleena?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by LordOfNaira: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
See as dem dey find baby girl

I still feel he shouldn't have left the room where he was without a bullet proof vest, RIP gallant man

You didn't read where it said an officer died also and another officer said he would have died too if he hadn't left the security post minutes before the robbers came.

The reality is that his position was already exposed. The first shot the robbers fired was at the security post, that probably must have hit one of the policemen. It took about five seconds for shots to come from the security post. And if you look at pictures of the dead robber, there is a particular picture that shows a little of the inside of the security post. It is not as secure as you think. The policeman did the best he could under the circumstances. Beat it and hope he doesn't get hit. Unfortunately, he was hit.

2 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by einsteine(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Truth be told, eight kids is too much especially since the first child is just 16. No matter the amount of financial help the widow gets, things are going to be difficult. Also, it is going to be extremely difficult for the woman to raise her 7 surviving children to be disciplined.

I pity the family.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nigeriadondie: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sometimes when things like this happens, I don't blame when soldiers run away from Boko Haram into Cameroon and tell us it is tactical manoeuvre grin or u make a distress call to police and they tell us motor don break down or fuel don finish for motor or key to armoury don lose or bullet don finish or gun don jam. cheesy
At least a coward lives to fight another but that power make dem no flex for civilian body.
To die for Nigeria is not worth dying for. undecidedAt least we should expect scholarship for all d kids at all levels, befitting home to reside in and realistic monthly allowance or some monetary benefit to support d poor widow.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by credid(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Imagine a true hero neglected, while people like Efe and co are celebrated..... Stuffs like this kills the goodness in the few true galant force men out there

3 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by doskie(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
cloud9usher:
So this brave man really died? He shouldn't have run out though, he shouldn't have.

To those who said the policeman who
ran might have run because he was out of ammo, he still had ammo because he returned fire after he ran out of the security post; the guy who ran after him was ducking and dodging to show the policeman fired back.

To me I feel the policeman who ran out panicked as he felt he was without back up, the other colleague he was there with was killed so he felt he should run out for safety being the only one remaining in the room. He didn't run out at first because his colleague was with him.

I still salute his bravery, rest in peace great man!
he tried oh..
he ran turning his back
maybe he would have taken the bastad at the back seat.
but then, the job is not easy.
the sound of a gun makes me wanna run. so i can imagine actually fighting with one
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ncsamuel(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The pain on their faces sears my soul... cry

But wait, housewife with 8 kids? In Nigeria of today? Why will you agree to be a housewife when you have that number of children and your husband is just a humble policeman?

As for Nigeria, Lord knows I can't get injured for this country talk much of laying down my life for her. I'm not surprised that after dying for Nigeria the man's family have been turned to beggars because THIS IS NIGERIA.

Chukwu a ju ife ojo. Mscheeeeeew.
so u be onye ukwani?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids.....
Bitch....

You a sex machine Or the guy owns A baby factory?

Please go and look for a job.. Your husband knew the dangers Of hos occupation and he still Signed off for.. You dont expect The bank yo give you millions Or the police force either... His nor gratuity will be payed Along with compensations from The bank...

2 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Rajosh(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DYING FOR THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE DYING FOR A DOG.
It's even better to die for a dog than to die for this country. At least dogs are loyal.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by carzola(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
7Alexander:

Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44 please do something about the amount of hate and insensitivity we see on a daily in nairaland. How can somebody gloat at another's misfortune?

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
the said party is not a member of nairaland.. Secondly am only stating the facts... What plans did her ND her late husband put in place to cather for so many children? Where they living a better life before hos death obviously not!!.. The family will be paid their compensations by the bank or the police force leys not make a big deal outta it.. We hv soldiers who die everyday fighting for Nigeria their families are not on social media crying.. Moreover he might have been a bad cob A N50 niara cob.. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by hardbody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided DYING FOR THIS COUNTRY IS LIKE DYING FOR A DOG.

Wrong. A dog will even lick and use the cold nose to nudge the owner. Nigeria will pretend nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sukkot: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji come and chi shumtin ooooo. the people you want to die for grin
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by rocoh(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please can TEHN raise funds for this man. I am willing to contribute something. The Labours of our heroes past must not be in Vain.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
How does one survive with a meager salary raising 7 kids??

Even the 2 wey my guy get na struggle for am, talk less of 7??
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by tydi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

I guess poor training and welfare caused him to panic.

ma'am I suggest you pick up a military form and help brutaniash and his boiz clear boko boiz
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
The bank should pls reach out to the family of the deceased..
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by seunlayi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

you only got a better view because you watched a video

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by carzola(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
You seriously have comprehension problem! She had triplets u mofo
its your entire family that are mofo's

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Philinho(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

my there,not everyone of them bullet can enter oo. that's y some are so confidence. Even the same one that shot that police might have been shot too but nothing happened.it's well
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by aadoiza: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

You come Nairaland come dey write scripts for us. He should've blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

Someone like you has obviously never even been in a street fight where more than two hostiles are on your annoying arse with weapons, but here you are demonstrating your puerility in the guise of giving a cheap retrospective battle strategy to a fallen officer. SMH angry angry angry
Na only keyboard dey always dey at the receiving end of your anger and strategies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by ONYII4TRUT: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
Now this man died protecting a bank. But if a bank deducts just #5 from our account we start shouting cry embarassed sad
where will the bank get the money to compensate family?

But true talk: How dem take do am? Seven children

U smoked weed b4 posting this?

2 Likes

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
sukkot:
EgunMogaji come and chi shumtin ooooo. the people you want to die for grin

You're infantile.

I don't work for the NPF.

If you can't fulfil the requirements of the position, which includes defending your client's customers, then don't take the job.

Please try to use sense when you mention me in the future.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ncsamuel:
so u be onye ukwani?
Ofu obi! cheesy
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
aadoiza:

You come Nairaland come dey write scripts for us. He should've blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.....

Someone like you has obviously never even been in a street fight where more than two hostiles are on your annoying arse with weapons, but here you are demonstrating your puerility in the guise of giving a cheap retrospective battle strategy to a fallen officer. SMH angry angry angry
Na only keyboard dey always dey at the receiving end of your anger and strategies

Don't mind the asshats.

Now I can see why the soldiers treat them like pheasants on the street.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ncsamuel(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:
Ofu obi! cheesy
aje sir/ otu ofe ma!!

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
I wish there was a go fund me account for them,, so we could at least help out, your husband died a hero unfortunately life in this part of the world is short, brutish and nasty cry
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by GloriaNinja(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rajosh:
It's even better to die for a dog than to die for this country. At least dogs are loyal.
LOL undecided
Rajosh:
LOL
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ncsamuel:
aje sir/ otu ofe ma!!
'ote ofe', not 'otu ofe'

smiley
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by 9jatatafo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

How much was this man making
Why don't people learn family especially
Those with low income.

Please go and look for a job..
Your husband knew the dangers
Of his occupation and he still
Signed off for.. You dont expect
The bank to give you millions
Or the police force either...
His gratuity will be payed
Along with compensations from
The bank...

After watching the video over ND over again
Its shows that he open fire on the robbers first... The bank has policies all their money is insured lay down on the floor allow them to carry it.. Dont be a hero.

I guess the woman didn't ask for millions.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by sukkot: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're infantile.

I don't work for the NPF.

If you can't fulfil the requirements of the position, which includes defending your client's customers, then don't take the job.

Please try to use sense when you mention me in the future.
you dont, but the man you asked to die on his job works for the NPF. now they yaff abandon him and his family grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.