Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (67550 Views)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by MaziOmenuko: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Not to sound insensitive, but 8 children at 32 with the eldest being 16? How on earth does one do that? And a house wife for that matter? Gooshhh!

Rip to him, he is leaving behind a bug liability to the society.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by YelloweWest: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This is BS.

You can have as many kids as you want, as long as you can comfortably raise them and have a plan to continue to raise them in case of an economic situation.

But please don't come on here and spout BS like "family planning doesn't work". Don't encourage reckless behavior.
I'm a lawyer.
I'm well educated.
Family planning dose not work for everyone. Certainly not for me.
The good thing is we both don't mind having a big family.

My the way I'm rich...
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by whitebeard(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
ernieboy:

he had no cover bro. bullets can penetrate those walls made of blocks and cement. the reason he probably wasn't shot while inside was because he may have laid down on the floor but soon realized that he could not hold that position for long, plus he Probably also panicked.
he panicked, that's what bleeped him up, he also had the advantage.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by MrMicholo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

I guess poor training and welfare caused him to panic.

You obviously have never been in combat before.... easy to say, difficult to do
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Ruggedpen: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

How much was this man making
Why don't people learn family especially
Those with low income.

Please go and look for a job..
Your husband knew the dangers
Of his occupation and he still
Signed off for.. You dont expect
The bank to give you millions
Or the police force either...
His gratuity will be payed
Along with compensations from
The bank...

After watching the video over ND over again
Its shows that he open fire on the robbers first... The bank has policies all their money is insured lay down on the floor allow them to carry it..
Dont be a hero.

you well at all

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by carzola(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

Shut the bloody fuçk up.

Condoms?? How many husbands will agree to that?

You are so naïve it's irritating.

By the way my husband I are RICH! I basically feed a community daily. Money to take care of my kids is not an issue.

Insane judgemental piece of Shìt u are. Not everyone is broke like u
which community are you feeding piece of shiiit? If your husband cant wear condoms fr 7 days then he is a dog.. Am pretty sure his tired of your flappy asssss.. And wide pussyyy..
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by FrankGiel: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Very sad! The man was an experienced officer having being in Yobe and other Boko Haram hot spots. I wonder why he panicked when tackling the robbers.

I saw the video and I was like he could have first demobilized the car by shooting the tires, take out the driver who was walking out of the car majestically.

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could hvae waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

U watch too much action movies
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Wizcollifa(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What a country, most times we blame these policemen for not being brave enough, neglect is one of the reason for their cowardice
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by mekyno777(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please can anyone here or among the media house/journalist get and publish her BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER?
So that kind heart people can contribute for her/ the hero's children to finish school, and she start small biz.
Much talk no action.
Am sorry to say, Nigeria is NOT worth dieing for.
RIP gallant...........(reminds me of stephen keshi death and burial....smh)
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Gerrard59(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
lumydee44:
She had triplets
Y'all bashing the woman for having seven kids can do something better with your time like enlightening the ones that are about to have 7 kids. Keyboard warriors. Her husband died in the line of duty. Who knows what the number of civilian casualties would have been if he hadn't draw their fire to him. He's a hero, but you'll rather bow to have a handshake with Saraki. I don't want to vent.

Say whatever you want to say, fact is, it is an act and the height of irresponsibility for anyone to procreate to children they cannot take care of.

The policeman and his wife were irresponsible!!!

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by mekyno777(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm a lawyer.
I'm well educated.
Family planning dose not work for everyone. Certainly not for me.
The good thing is we both don't mind having a big family.

My the way I'm rich...
Dear, please with all due respect, ignore them.
The will keep pulling ur legs to reelin out some info u are not suppose to or u are more mature than.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by YelloweWest: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
which community are you feeding piece of shiiit? If your husband cant wear condoms fr 7 days then he is a dog.. Am pretty sure his tired of your flappy asssss.. And wide pussyyy..
Brokeass fool.

And yes. My hus still enjoys my flappy ass and wide pussyy tongue
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by YelloweWest: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekyno777:

Dear, please with all due respect, ignore them.
The will keep pulling ur legs to reelin out some info u are not suppose to or u are more mature than.
Tnx

Thanks for the reminder.

I don't know when it became a crime to have a large family.
My husband was born into a family of 9kids. His parents were not rich but all the essentials were met. Food shelter education. Today him and his siblings are doing well.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by delpee(f): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
I still think all states should do what Lagos State is doing for security personnel. Insure their lives so that their families are not left stranded if they die in action.

Those who know how to go about crowd funding should do so to help this family. I'll gladly donate if it's proven to be genuine.

May God comfort and uphold the family as he rests in peace.

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by delpee(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
By the way Zenith Bank should assist the family. Corporate Social Responsibility at least.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by mekyno777(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

Thanks for the reminder.

I don't know when it became a crime to have a large family.
My husband was born into a family of 9kids. His parents were not rich but all the essentials were met. Food shelter education. Today him and his siblings are doing well.
Dear, i understand. Dont worry ur self, many kids here operate on theory, not real life experience.
If not that their dad died lyk dis, where they complaining b4 now?
That why i always advocate that a partner should be doing something, no matter how little.
Nigeria is not worth dieing for at all..........no insurance cover, no benefit, no sympathy...hmmm.
RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by mekyno777(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
delpee:
By the way Zenith Bank should assist the family. Corporate Social Responsibility at least.
For donation stuff, check d thread (on front page) they said someone gave the wife/family 50k
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by beautybrains1(f): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
ok
why are you insensitive? Just a meaningful donation from one of the managers in the bank will go a long way in changing that woman's life! We are talking about a life here!
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by dreposh(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmmm naira land and corruption
I was the first to post this news but mine didn't make FP
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by AlanSugar(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ishilove:
The pain on their faces sears my soul... cry

But wait, housewife with 8 kids? In Nigeria of today? Why will you agree to be a housewife when you have that number of children and your husband is just a humble policeman?

As for Nigeria, Lord knows I can't get injured for this country talk much of laying down my life for her. I'm not surprised that after dying for Nigeria the man's family have been turned to beggars because THIS IS NIGERIA.

Chukwu a ju ife ojo. Mscheeeeeew.

Was Nigeria at War here? I didn't know, I thought he died for zenith bank? See person wey die for ordinary bank but you can't die for your own country.., so sad!
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by carzola(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

Brokeass fool.

And yes. My hus still enjoys my flappy ass and wide pussyy tongue

daughter of an agbaya..
Its your entire family that are brokeasses..
I've never wished bad for anybody except
Buhari.. Buh on this I wish the earth open
And swallows you..
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Odegbami1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

After taking out the first robber, one was about coming out of the car to attack him, he could have waited to take that one out too, leaving just one who will be forced to flee and the policemen would have been a hero.

Would you keep quite there. I warned you severally to stop watching all those American movies. Go and challenge common tugs in your area and get sence later
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Fourwinds: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

Its shows that he open fire on the robbers first... The bank has policies all their money is insured lay down on the floor allow them to carry it.. Dont be a hero.
I feel like slapping u....How I wish it is possible....do u know what it means for a robber to see someone holding a gun around him.? how much more if dat individual is now a police officer....common sense shows dat d officer acted in d best manner.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by nkemdi89(f): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
ernieboy:

whao u seem to know so much about the police force are u a police personnel?
I am not, but I am a family.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by bizzibodi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

Its shows that he open fire on the robbers first... The bank has policies all their money is insured lay down on the floor allow them to carry it.. Dont be a hero.
u think robber spear police on sight?
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by bizzibodi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
y didnt he put d rifle in auto mode,i saw him releasing single shoots,he wuld hav spray d robbers.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by bizzibodi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
a sgt wit #60k salary with 7kids
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by holocron: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

O black african! Wise up! Only a fool will write as you have written. Instead of blaming the robbers, you have chosen to blame a man who died in active service of his job, and his unfortunate, suffering wife.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by zibrahim(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
She had 8 children, not 7.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by tripoli007(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:

His position was compromised already and he didn't know how many they were ,if he had stayed back in that room,he would have come under attack of 4 different robbers
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by YelloweWest: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
daughter of an agbaya..
Its your entire family that are brokeasses..
I've never wished bad for anybody except
Buhari.. Buh on this I wish the earth open
And swallows you..
I don't know you. What every u wish for me let same be your portion.
Ur anger with me is that I have kids that are doing well. Since u apparently hate children may u never hear the sound of a weeping baby in your household.

For bashing a dead hero's children may his spirit hunt u and drive children away from your domain.

Mad man
Modified. I just read through ur profile. U are obviously a disgrace... wo unto the womb that carried u. It would have been better if u were not born.
Re: Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
32 years 7 kids....

Those with low income.

The bank...

Pls show mèrcy to the poor widow.
Dont sound like a robot who dont have emotion towards human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten / Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.