Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church (39803 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by crownbayo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
actually all what people have contributed is part of it, wish is happening around me. I ll just say this, truly what is happening in the Church among belivers is discouraging and too obstinate, but don't let us look that, being a Christian, Christ ll not listen to our complain, whether its Church u worshiped or clergy man u follows or people u company with, it doesn't concern God. when we knows the word of God, we ll not shake and not fall about the act they committed because it is written already. so when we don't cease from going church and reading our bible it ll guide us spiritually for our future.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Bahddo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Because religion is scam created for mind control purposes.

I believe God exists, but I don't believe someone powerful enough to create the universe would be as petty as the various religions paint the almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by smallworld007: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Youth and hustle. God go hep us.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Omooba77: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
sirfee:
I stop going to church because religion is the opium of the masses.

The Truth is that Jesus is the Head of His Church and everyone is invited. Christianity is away of life not religion

1 Like

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by engrchykae(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
when i see the anglo american union support the muslim north against the christian south.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by davien(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Church became a haven for the promotion of ignorance and the pastors soapbox to impose his line of thinking to the congregation...

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Donswatter(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Youths of nowadays don't go to church

Because today's youth is so money conscious

And money can't be made in the church.
well, I do make money in church....
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by OtemAtum: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sebastine1994:

you are not making sense. Only using Fear to persuade
grin it's like using masquerade story to scare a new generation kid who watches horror films without screaming grin Hell fire will fear humans
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Rozaybb(f): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Its even now youths need to go to church and be closer to God cus d things happening in dis world is crazy..no time for laziness

1 Like

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Rozaybb(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
An2elect2:
When you realize God is no longer in "churches" You've got to know Him yourself.
truth in ur words...somany churches are stained
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Rozaybb(f): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mekanus:
When you realize you have been fed with fables all the while. Religion is bullshit!
den dont believe in anything and see wat happens to u after death
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Rozaybb(f): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Because they found out that religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind
people like u ur fate cant be determined....
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Church is a form of government.most pastors are native doctors in disguise and anothers are career pastors out for business
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by OtemAtum: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rozaybb:
As for me, I have died and saw what happens after death. Dying is sweet, no matter who you are before dying on earth. The love of the creator God(the creator of small gods like yahweh, atum, allah, mazda, vishnu, olorun) is equal and unconditional. I would have stayed permanently on the other side, but atum wants me to fulfill a destiny and a great mission before going back. See the doctufos of truth for more. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by dodelight(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
AvsGot007:
facts? can't find any up there!

and you just wanna argue!... peace bro
Hello Bro! i've been trying to follow up ur posts in this thread, they're quite interesting. what would you like to know about God?
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Rozaybb(f): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
At poster y most youth dont go to church is because dey go for d wrong reasons......mind u enternity is an individual race..on d last day God wont ask u d church u went or not went...its based on how u live ur life.....dont fear d one who can kill only d body..but fear him who has d power to kill d body and soul..
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Jimmyo3(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
No doubt God exist, but the way religions paint his existence is false.
The God you are looking for in the church is dwelling right inside of you, Christians are suppose to gather, fellowship together,help one another and not donating money every now and then.
Western Countries USA,UK etc. were extremely religious until they came to the realization that religion is a scam for it deprives, limit and even hinders knowledge and development.
Due to this discoveries they gave up on religion and swiftly moved towards seeking God spirituality rather than religiously. The result as we all can see the extreme progress, knowledge and development enjoyed by these Western nations that seems as though they don't worship God.
The Americans gave up the hypocrisy of seeking or worshipping God for others to see.
Religion is not been fair to majority of humanity like Africans who are still in darkness. Why do you think the seventh book of Moses is taken off the bible
because it contains information on how to seek and invoke God within you, having access to this book will completely remove religion from the picture because our pastorpreneurs will preach in empty churches without offering.
open your eyes.....
I could go on and on unraveling secrets but lemme stop here.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Femicomputer(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmnnn great topic ooooooo, May God help this youth generation.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Amadaz(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
SirImole:

I am 28years old.
no be small thing bro, its unfortunate the country put its citizens in this quagmire
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by SirImole(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Amadaz:
no be small thing bro, its unfortunate the country put its citizens in this quagmire

...very unfortunate.

Thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Rozaybb(f): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
OtemAtum:
As for me, I have died and saw what happens after death. Dying is sweet, no matter who you are before dying on earth. The love of the creator God(the creator of small gods like yahweh, atum, allah, mazda, vishnu, olorun) is equal and unconditional. I would have stayed permanently on the other side, but atum wants me to fulfill a destiny and a great mission before going back. See the doctufos of truth for more. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/
Ode!
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by Mekanus(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rozaybb:
I will take you serious only when you die and come back to share your post death experience here. This is why I will always detest religion, it makes people dumb. Just imagine someone who has not tested death telling me that something will happen after death. I don't give a mess about what happens after I die, I care only about this world I'm seeing, if anything should happen after death, then we will take care of that when we get there since we never had knowledge of our preexistence.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by AvsGot007(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
dodelight:
Hello Bro! i've been trying to follow up ur posts in this thread, they're quite interesting. what would you like to know about God?
try me bro! no Bible quoting cos I'll lose interest! describe him/her and tell me like you're trying to make me know your popman like how he behaves and what you've seen him/her doing not what you heard about him!
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by AvsGot007(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mekanus:

I will take you serious only when you die and come back to share your post death experience here. This is why I will always detest religion, it makes people dumb. Just imagine someone who has not tested death telling me that something will happen after death. I don't give a mess about what happens after I die, I care only about this world I'm seeing, if anything should happen after death, then we will take care of that when we get there since we never had knowledge of our preexistence.
gbam! I've never seen any religious folk that doesn't threaten people with after life!

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by OtemAtum: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rozaybb:
Ode!
conc sheep among the sheeple, I thought Fictitious Jesus said that if u call somebody Ode, u are in the danger of hell fire undecided
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by dodelight(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
AvsGot007:
try me bro! no Bible quoting cos I'll lose interest! describe him/her and tell me like you're trying to make me know your popman like how he behaves and what you've seen him/her doing not what you heard about him!
I think I'm gonna be interested in this conversation with u for a particular reason: you really wish to know. and that's all that matters.
Growing up, my parents liked to force us to church. my dad was a leader, now a pastor. I remember a turning point that actually shaped my faith in God.
This was it. I was like 10 or thereabout, then, and I was beside the church when I pondered within myself: All these stories they do tell us and preach to us about God speaking to and leading the men of old like Abraham and others, it's not quite evident in our parents or pastors lives that He still leads (at least from what we were seeing).
But, I had this little faith inside of me then that that God actually exists, it doesn't matter if there was little evidence from the older people; and I desired to know that God, and want him to lead me like He led Father Abraham.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by OtemAtum: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Youths of nowadays don't go to church

Because today's youth is so money conscious

And money can't be made in the church.
I object to this as the best place where money can be easily made is the church, though it has to be done as the pastors do it anyway. See the Doctufos of truth.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by essence1: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
The deceitfulness of money, fame, and Sin.

Many will end up in Hell

Watch and pray.

Eternity is long, it's without end.

Be wise.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by essence1: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Mekanus:

Jesus died and came back and has told us explicitly what will become you should believe what He has said. Don't be like Thomas.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by mzhorlah(f): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
the number one tho . if my pastor lives a lifestyle contary to what he says, i would not stop going to Church, I believe the matter is between himself and God, in as much as am being stirred up in the spirit, that's all there is to it.
Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by analice107: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Take a peep inside Winners Chapel or Christ Embassy and see Youths. stop saying what you don't know. you don't go to church doesn't mean others don't.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Is Not A Church, But A Modernised Way Of Idolatry? / Sex In The Dream!!! / My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.