Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF (41959 Views)

Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by obajoey(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
eyi le.. too much akpako kills.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Lanretoye(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
zinachidi:
yeah, i think drugs are responsible. The gf might have run away cos of fear... RIP to the young man.
dey say the babe reported herself to the police...
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by madjune(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ongoing investigation for what.

It's obvious, must be effects of some drugs or untreated heart conditions.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by churchkilo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
and he is my birthday mate, what a loss. RIP mate
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by kelechiodo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
crotonite:
rip. the elder bro is dumb. why shld he allow his younger bro to fornicate in his room.
Thank you for this. This world has gone nut

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by iweecureyou: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Flexygist:
Micheal Adegbehin pictured above, who is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH and also a disc jockey, died mysteriously after spending his birthday night with his girlfriend simply identified as Blessing last Thursday June 8th.

According to reports, Micheal turned 27 on Thursday and after celebrating with his friends, decided to go home with his lover to his elder brother's house at Agbe Road, Abule Egba area of Lagos state.

The deceased sent a text message to his brother to inform him that he would be spending the night with Blessing inside his one room apartment. His brother out of courtesy, decided tosleep somewhere else so as to allow the lovers have some privacy.

Tragedy however struck when he returned in the morning of Friday June 9th to discover the lifeless body of Micheal inside his house. The said lover, Blessing was no where to be found and was incommunicado for a while.The elder brother rushed Micheal to a hospital nearby where he was certified dead. His remains have been deposited at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja.Blessing has since reported herself to the police station and a detailed investigation into the matter is ongoing.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/12/photos-ex-lautech-student-dies-mysteriously-after-spending-his-birthday-night-with-his-gf/

Hehehe his girlfwend most aff pansh him too moshangry

2 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
If he follow her go na enjoyment go kill am o..rip
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Wenebadu(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
When your village people is after you and has finally caught you
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by eluquenson(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Life is short, do the right thing at the right time.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by jakandeola(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
she kill d guy wit totó
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by salesforce: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sad
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Preciousseed(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
crotonite:
rip. the elder bro is dumb. why shld he allow his younger bro to fornicate in his room.
Just imagine my brother! it was even an sms he sent to his brother, meaning this is not the first therefore he knew the so called elder brother would consent! A one room apartment, not even self contained, I can imagine the family they come from.
RIP to him sha

2 Likes

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thunderbolt is real......
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by saydfact(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na MAGUN cos am
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
If he follow her go na enjoyment go kill am o..rip

Possibly thunderbolt of dicedpineapple was placed on her. Since no dicedpineapple was insight to reverse the effect, he rolled over 3 times and kicked the cup.....
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Ekuru: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
This definitely a result of harder harder faster faster
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by adedayourt(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
columbus007:
I have always advice young ones about some girls of this our time,they are full of venoms undecided

She might be innocent, dont conclude so fast besides she reported herself to the station, its a first step toward 'i have done nothing wrong'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Say No to drugs
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by OgaJonah(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na MARATHON SEX THEM DO, OR NA WETIN, This one don weak me I swear.

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by chiraqDemon(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
jusRadical:
Say no to pre-marital sex.

NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX!!!!!!
Who "NO" epp
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Kaybaba5(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
What would i say rather
Rip to the dead
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by columbus007(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Are you saying the girl was responsible for his death? If yes how do you know?
she was the only human that was last seen with him,so to me shes questionable.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nicepoker(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hate girls with that name Blessing.

1 Like

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by columbus007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
adedayourt:

She might be innocent, dont conclude so fast besides she reported herself to the station, its a first step toward 'i have done nothing wrong'
bro forget the report shes given the police or how fast it took her to get there,dont forget bad feet are even faster undecided
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by soulfood(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Ekeseges(f): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Birthday turned deathday/judgement day for one person.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Henon: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
One thing must kill a nigga.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by StarryV(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

WARNING
Before you shag a girl overnight, take her to a white garment church to confine her spirit husband..because every fine girl has a spirit husband.

This is a very big lie from the pit of hell. I am fine and I've got no spirit husband.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
It's so hard to believe you're no more. I'm still in shock. R.I.P DJ OBJ Swaggernoited. Michael...we will all miss you.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by adedayourt(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
columbus007:
bro forget the report shes given the police or how fast it took her to get there,dont forget bad feet are even faster undecided

well, lets watch as events unfold den

1 Like

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Possibly thunderbolt of dicedpineapple was placed on her. Since no dicedpineapple was insight to reverse the effect, he rolled over 3 times and kicked the cup.....
dicedpineapple doesn't bring thunderbolt to anyone..It gives dem diamonds in a jar...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.