Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF (41960 Views)

Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by simplylekan45(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm, Dj OBJ. What a sad story, I have not yet believed this story about you, I remember how we played from one party to another way back in Lautech, I remember how you played for me at @ vertigo bar Elegushi that year. How we ran the hustle together way back. How we missed several classes just because of the hustle then in Lautech. I can remember the last time we meet at Dj Teejays wedding at Ife and Oshogbo. I can remember wishing you Happy birthday on Thursday June 8th 2017, is so sad its this type of story that is reported about you on Nairaland.
Rest in Peace my brother (Dj OBJ)

Much love from Dj Worldwide

1 Like

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by YtivitissuP: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2017
I still can't believe you are dead, brother. Michael, you don't do drugs. You don't go beyond your limit on alcohol. You've got your rules about life. Something went wrong or it was natural. I don't know what to think. I'll miss you. We'll miss you. Rest in peace, brother, till we meet to part no more
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2017
jonero4:
nobody holy pass even you

My righteousness is in Christ Jesus.

He has set me free from the law and the power if sin and death. He hàs given the grace to be His co-heir and the power to say NO TO EVERY FORM OF UNGODLINESS.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by KwoiZabo(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2017
emmabest2000:

Seconded...
whats the answer to your riddle?
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Naboo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
And if he follow me go na enjoyment go kill am... grin cheesy
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Maniashow: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
emmabest2000:

Seconded...
What's the answer to your riddle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.