Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF (41961 Views)

Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money / Angry Boyfriend Releases Chat Of An Artiste With GF After Sending His Joystick / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Lexusgs430: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
dicedpineapple doesn't bring thunderbolt to anyone..It gives dem diamonds in a jar...

Can I await my diamonds in a jam jar?
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Sirfemi: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
And if she follow me go na enjoyment go kill am o
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by calculator123(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmabest2000:
Seconded...
what is the answer to the riddle

Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by goslowgoslow(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
columbus007:
she was the only human that was last seen with him,so to me shes questionable.
If she is questionable does that mean she is responsible?
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Can I await my diamonds in a jam jar?
Uhuh..where u want it to b delivered to u?
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Uhuh..where u want it to b delivered to u?

You don't have to bother delivering. I can come and collect (said very calmly in Don Jazzy's voice)
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by fortune1968: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
jusRadical:
Say no to pre-marital sex.
NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX!!!!!!
Are you told they had sex ?We are told they went to sleep .Bad mind .
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by fortune1968: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Her spirit husband probably came visiting

And found his bae underneath this dead man.
You know the rest of the story.

WARNING
Before you shag a girl overnight, take her to a white garment church to confine her spirit husband..because every fine girl has a spirit husband.

local man
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by blaqroy: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Excess of tramadol ... RIP young man
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by columbus007(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
goslowgoslow:

If she is questionable does that mean she is responsible?
until she's proven guilty then she's got to be responsible.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by MissRaine69(f): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why bash the girl? It could be what he took before the session. He might have had a pre- existing heart condition.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by goslowgoslow(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
columbus007:
until she's proven guilty then she's got to be responsible.
I can see you dont know law. What does it mean when somebody is called a suspect.
You can not say she is got to be responsible when the case is under investigation, until she's is proven guilty.
Do you know if the man died naturally?
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by TinaAnita(f): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
He couldn't afford his own apartment despite being a graduate? I don't get it. I just pity his poor girlfriend
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Conduct test on his blood for samples of overdose sex drugs
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
children & birthday celebration these days sef. But nobody reminds you that as each day passes, so we get closer to our grave. Some go even dey lie with age. Judgment day go sweet
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Asquare49(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
thunderbolt aka magun# the only logical explanation
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by jonero4(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
jusRadical:
Say no to pre-marital sex.

NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX!!!!!!
nobody holy pass even you
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Debaddest(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmabest2000:

Seconded...

I really don't know the answer to that riddle, but can you please tell me the answer?
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by iretex1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
columbus007:
I have always advice young ones about some girls of this our time,they are full of venoms undecided

One round of sex (outside marriage) is enough to round off a glorious destiny⚠
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by iretex1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
that why I.m scared to have a girlfriend because I know sex must involved. that 5 mins enjoyment when not prepared can make you regret ur life.

what can be prevented should be avoided!
One round of sex is enough to round off a glorious destiny⚠
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by columbus007(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
iretex1:

One round of sex (outside marriage) is enough to round off a glorious destiny⚠
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by dodelight(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
that why I.m scared to have a girlfriend because I know sex must involved. that 5 mins enjoyment when not prepared can make you regret ur life.
Why must sex be involved? do you think you can't do without sex in a relationship?
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by ksstroud: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Obj, it is only God that knows all what happened...
Your death really shocked me and I hadn't been myself since I heard this...
Simply, this world is nothing but vanity...I wish you peace on the other side...
Rest in peace brother...
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Fourwinds: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Emmanuella1998:
How did you even know they had sex?
most young ones get deflowered on birthdays these days....so. very much expected dat sex will be involved
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You don't have to bother delivering. I can come and collect (said very calmly in Don Jazzy's voice)
Dont worry,i wud drive all nyt to get to u..jus for u
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by siobh: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hey dear, he has his and he is actually doing well on his own. Dont be quick to judge people you dont know.

TinaAnita:
He couldn't afford his own apartment despite being a graduate? I don't get it. I just pity his poor girlfriend

Why are you all quick to judge. OBJ dont do drugs or all these shits you people talk about.An autopsy will be good yea, but we morn the great loss already.
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Ademoore07(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
What? shocked I knew this guy. He was my junior in this days. Though he died in active service. Rest in peace, boy
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by DonMekino(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Leaving this world exactly the same route through which u came
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by ajoyeleke(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
r.i.p bro, only God knows what those hoes carry on their body

say no to puzzy
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Dont worry,i wud drive all nyt to get to u..jus for u

Thank you. I would be waiting......
Re: Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF by Dollaz: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Over dose of Tramadol just to impress the girl.

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina"