Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The moment you become a Mrs. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The moment you become a Mrs. (32029 Views)

The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Chommieblaq(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Toks2008:

One of the funniest words i hear single guys and ladies of marriageable ages say is ''Its better to wait for the right person than to rush into marriage just to rush out'' but i think what they have is Gamophobia(The fear of marriage)

In my humble opinion,this phrase is grossly faulted cos no matter how careful you may be in choosing a spouse,there is always an element of surprise waiting and taking all the time in the world is not a sure proof that you will end up with ''the right person''

The gospel truth is that there is no right or wrong choice of spouse but what we have is your choice and what you make out of it.

As long as there is an element of attraction between both of you,ask relevant questions and do your due diligence on that person and if you are satisfied with your findings,take the risk without the facade of long courtship and the rest can be worked on.

No matter how comfortable you think you are with that person ,you can only start knowing each other when you start living together. Just be prepared to marry and tolerate four personalities in one partner which are,the person you thought you married,the person you are actually married to,the type of person your partner will become and the person you bring out of your partner. Marriage is not about feelings but It is all about your determination to make it work.

What's keeping you from getting married then?
Have you not found some you have a fickle attraction with?

Like someone rightly said, life has no particular manual/script.
If the Oni has been so happy, why then has he married over and over? The examples you gave earlier, who told you they are not happy?
It's difficult to hear that someone died of loneliness in this part of our world but we keep hearing about people loosing their lives because of bad marriage.
Be it man or woman, I won't advise anyone to stay back in a marriage that's not working all because of what the society will think or say, life is too short to be unhappy and frustrated biko
Bad marriage reduces life expectancy
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Toks2008(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Chommieblaq:

What's keeping you from getting married then?
Have you not found some you have a fickle attraction with?

Like someone rightly said, life has no particular manual/script.
If the Oni has been so happy, why then has he married over and over? The examples you gave earlier, who told you they are not happy?
It's difficult to hear that someone died of loneliness in this part of our world but we keep hearing about people loosing their lives because of bad marriage.
Be it man or woman, I won't advise anyone to stay back in a marriage that's not working all because of what the society will think or say, life is too short to be unhappy and frustrated biko
Bad marriage reduces life expectancy

And how does the comment you quoted contradict your submittion.

Did I ask anyone to stay in an abusive marriage? And FYI the word abusive is very relative.

Some people just use that word as an excuse to leave a marriage they are tired of.

And what is all these talks about me getting married.. ? Do you know if I'm already married with kids abi iru gboro mi deleru wo leyin?

Biko face the topic and leave my life alone.
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Chommieblaq(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
O
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Omotayor123(f): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2018
OgahBohz:

can we chat via WhatsApp?...

m sure you won't like to share your contact here ( to avoid disturbance) how about I drop mine and you say hi?..

by the way mine is...

07038840936(whatsApp only)

Salam..
aiit. will buzz u
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by OgahBohz: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2018
Omotayor123:
aiit. will buzz u
.. ok ..
that was for what'sapp, you can flash me on 09069291575.
how are you today..?
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Omotayor123(f): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2018
OgahBohz:
ok ..

that was for what'sapp,
you can flash me on 09069291575.

how are you today..?
WhatsApp is OK.. but ur WhatsApp number isn't connecting.
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by OgahBohz: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Omotayor123:
WhatsApp is OK.. but ur WhatsApp number isn't connecting.

Are you sure it's the correct one ?..

I mean this one .07038840936
ok text your what'sapp contact to me via
09069291575..(it's safer )..

how's the weekend going over ?
Re: The moment you become a Mrs. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
You are very miserable and you are frustrated that at your old age you are yet to find a stupid woman that will marry you and give you the children you desire. You fear that you’ll grow old and lonely, which is where you are heading. Instead of you to accept your fate, you come online to post misogynistic and myopic posts, out of your bitterness towards women. I know that you have experienced serious heartbreaks and trauma from women, but do not use your life as an example to pollute people’s minds. Once your current partner sees the type of man you are, she’ll run away and you’ll be back to square one. Wisdom is not defined by age, just because you have lived longer on this earth, that doesn’t equate to knowledge. Most of your posts are so backwards and foolish, it’s hilarious. Do better please
Toks2008:

Some say I'm 40 Some say 42 now this one just mentioned 43...not forgetting the goanmarry crew.

Honestly Nairaland is one fun place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.