Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me (25303 Views)

Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes / Awolowo's Daughter To Achebe: We Are Disappointed / Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Dede1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
alj harem: i didn't want to talk before but

1.) who made the blockade, is IT not the ijAWS, ITSEKIRI, AND EDO, WHY ARE PPL SO IGNORANT TO THE FACT THAT IF THE IJAWS DID NOT WANT THE BLOCKADE, U WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO IMPORT THING THROUGH TH NIGER/DELTA

angry angry angry angry angry

It is very funny you seem to diminish the level of your intellect everyday. Now, it is a tribe not Nigerian government blockaded Biafra. Nigeria needs to disintegrate so as to avoid sharing nationality with bunch of scoundrels
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by achi4u(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
the more i read about Biafra civil war the more i hate nigerians(north inclusive)
i've read so many books on that war...and each time i feel like killing some people.
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by EagleNest(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
I like this line...'Nigeria is a child. Gifted, enormously talented, prodigiously endowed and incredibly wayward. Being a Nigerian is abysmally frustrating and unbelievably exciting.'

Unfortunately, Nigeria is dying! With the way things are going presently, am not sure Nigeria will last for the next generation to see. If care is not taking it will soon be history!
Re: Chinua Achebe - What Nigeria Means To Me by Mopolchi: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have been searching for this article for a long time. Thank you Nairaland for having this article. I had always love reading it then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Tempers Rising As FG Mulls Sack Of Service Chiefs / Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.