Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? (20677 Views)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Afonjashapmouth: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

But we have almost constant light in some places in Lagos

we are in the same location so i can relate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Britain4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Here in jos we having light constant like seriously

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by iblawi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Light is very stable in my area. For over 2 weeks I've being having about 23 hours per day

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by akevic: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Electricity in my area (New Karu, Nasarawa State)has improved greatly. Although it is being rationed but we still enjoy it because they allow it to stay all through during this period. Well-done Fashola.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Leoaliu(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Very worst in my area, over 3months now. They will flash it.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Fabinu(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Placiddust:
The man above me, you can't be "righter". Practically dead in my area.... Ajara Badagry Lagos state
Seriously light in ajara sucks. na only ibereko dey enjoy light...
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by grandstar(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
At least 20hours a day. There arte days they don't take it. I leave in Alausa, near Shoprite

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by nkemjacob2(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
For my area we no no if NEPA still dey exist o
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by kachiz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Our Transformer went KABOOM! on Monday.

Only our dear Lord and maybe Fortune tellers can say the next time we'll be seeing light that is not from a generator.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by fiona14: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
DeadPresident:
10 years of uninterrupted power
and which country is DAT if i may ask
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by adedayoa2(f): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
free2rime:
I just move to this neighbourhood in Gbazango Area of Kubwa and the light situation is one of the worse in Nigeria. We get as low as 2 hours of electiricity in the morning and 2 hours at Night.

Surprisingly, the adjoining areas like Federal Housing, Dantata Estate, other parts of Kubwa, Dutse Alhaji and even the closest which is Arab Road enjoy almost 24 hours of Light.

All entreaties to @PHCNnigeria to atleast reconnect the Area which has been regarded as kubwa village to the 33 KVA line which Arab Road uses has fallen on deaf hear. Someone please help me get the attention of @tundefashola to come to our aid.

wow, I stay in shelter farm area of kubwa and the light is fair enough
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by iluvpomo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Giant of Africa discussion timeline
1969 discussion: "how is electricity in your area?"
2017 discussion: "how is electricity in your area?"
2099 discussion: "how is electricity (and food) in your area?"
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by gambus007(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Placiddust:
The man above me, you can't be "righter". Practically dead in my area.... Ajara Badagry Lagos state
Ajara has been like that for years, i stayed in Ajara without Electricity. There was a time around 1996 to 1997 about a year plus it was total black out due to transformer issue. Low-cost and lasu electricity is almost 24 hours then, i cant say if is still like that ooooo because i left badagry over 18years ago

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by sonmvayina(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
They rarely take our light....longest time they took the list this month was last Tuesday cause it rained and the thunder was just something else....the black out lasted for only 33 minutes...I live in benin, Isihor area...since then they have not taken it...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by tuzeriouz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
About 24 hrs in my area with increased billing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by brojoshua: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
The situations of our roads, electricity, hospitals and health services, education and the likes are as corrupt as we are in Nigeria. And we have not turn from our corrupt ways or repented from our corrupt ways and doings and turn from them to the good ways. We are even getting worse by the day and so what do we expect our electricity, education, health services, security and the likes to be like.
We cannot be living as corrupted and unjust Nigerians and expect our electricity, roads, health services and the likes to be like those of uncorrupt and just European countries or Americans and so on.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by idrisolaide(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mopricelezz:

Are you in Agbowo Ibadan ni??

ABULE EGBA
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by toseen7: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
aieromon:
If you live in an area supplied by the 33KV line,you are bound to enjoy almost uninterrupted power supply.

True

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by 9free(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Here in New Abuja, it has been ON 24/7 every day and every week

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by 9free(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Britain4:
Here in jos we having light constant like seriously
Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by olufesh(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Olubadan estate here...10/14hrs daily kudos to dem
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by sabastinepatrick(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
electricity in nigeria is now like a dead man's food times table 0-0-0
in bukuru jos south plateau, this days there is constant power supply in the sense that power dont go off for 10 minute.this is the first time ever.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Light is wasting in my area, after seaside estate badore lagos....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by nextstep(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
I currently stay in a town in Delta state that has not seen light for 3 years. Not village oh... town. In oil-rich Delta, the place where ex-convicts are elected governors. But in Asaba I enjoy no light for 21 hours a day. Especially at night when heat is stiflling and mosquitoes are ravenous.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by nextstep(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
iluvpomo:
Giant of Africa discussion timeline
1969 discussion: "how is electricity in your area?"
2017 discussion: "how is electricity in your area?"
2099 discussion: "how is electricity (and food) in your area?"

Painfully true...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by dododawa1: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
here in Sanya road AGUDA,surulere 99% light,thanks FASHOLA.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by otokx(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Greatly improved in my area of Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Godlychild: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is not Fashola, it is because it is rainy season. I just wonder why they cannot intelligently sustain it all through the year. Enjoy it while it last;
It was so last rainy season and we thought it was APC...Now we know better.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Power supply is top notch in my area.

Fashola is working.....but this country is still a zoo
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by vickertony(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Its fair, there's usually light mostly in the evenings and nights, but phcn tend to exaggerate there bill.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by tmodeltoluene(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

we are in the same location so i can relate

Tell us where in Lagos
Anyone that live in Egbeda Lagos, how's electricity there? Thinking to relocate there
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by do4luv14(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
SIRKAY98:
Please help me my land lady don turn to ELECTRICITY COMMISSION HER SeLF after battling with crasy bills for years i thank God they brought us a prepaid meter

Now she said i still hv to continue paying the crasy bill that we hv not settle the debt on ground

What can i do?

What approprite Authority can she be report to and is that right according to her

simple, come to an agreement with her, that's if you have a generator, if possible use sweetmouth brainwash her small, make it sounds that since you will paying for thesame light bill with prepaid, let you and her come to a compromise,

that you and her will be paying the crezy bill together with prepaid bill, like 10 - 20k, per month from time to time simple
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by brighttech95(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
what will those staying in alimosho in Lagos now say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Artist Did It Out Of Love For Ugwuanyi - Ugwuanyi Campaign Organisation / CNG: Borno Farmers’ Killing Exposes FG's Deceptions On Boko Haram / I Will Be Far Away From Abuja After May 29, 2023 - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.