Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? (20673 Views)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
my area is a lil better now Gwarinpa

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by benjanny(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
50%

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by tmodeltoluene(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
brighttech95:
what will those staying in alimosho in Lagos now say

Where in alimosho
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Afonjashapmouth: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
tmodeltoluene:

Tell us where in Lagos
Anyone that live in Egbeda Lagos, how's electricity there? Thinking to relocate there

If you move in to Unity estate around egbeda mehn you will enjoy electricity like wtf. they have very good supply there.

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

If you move in to Unity estate around egbeda mehn you will enjoy electricity like wtf. they have very good supply there.

Thumbs up bro

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Templerun95(f): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
NOC1:
my Area Alaba, OJo, Lagos state. we have close to 16 Hours uninterrupted power supply.
Kudos to them
same area na im we dae oh wink

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by lilmaydee(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fashola is working now. We have uninterrupted power supply for 20hrs everyday. Mehn! Abi na rain dey cause am. Don't even knw. But sha light is very stable since middle of may.

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
In my area Rumuowara in ph for a while now we haven't seen electricity supplies for many weeks.
Yet PHCN and Fashola will wants us to pay them for zero electricities supply at the end of the month from those with no pre paid meters(PPM).

Only in Nigeria, Nigerians are paying for what they are not using. Roads, waters, education, electricity we provided by ourselves.

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Ijaya123: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Power supply is top notch in my area.

Fashola is working.....but this country is still a zoo

And the inhabitants of zoo are called...................., which includes you.

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
NubiLove:
Get an inverter and 200AH inverter battery... use your generator to charge, you would be able to use TV, light and fan.
How about freezer and iron?
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by fendorf(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
15-17hours daily @sagamu

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Noxidi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
24/7 lagos state

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
fendorf:
15-17hours daily @sagamu

saamu lit na d bomb

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by fendorf(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
tmodeltoluene:

saamu lit na d bomb
I tell u
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by kene05(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
No doubt everyone is enjoying power supply now cos it's rainy.. Wen we get to hot season reality unfolds Buh surulere here we boast of at least 21hrs daily
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Mopricelezz(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Except you really have a lot of cash stored up, I suggest you think of another area. Most houses there aren't for rent so its really expensive. If you insist tho, I can ask my agent for you. Prepare to pay around 300-350k though...I would however suggest you consider other areas with same facilities but definitely cheaper.

Thanks. 350k doesn't seem bad sha, cos a room and parlour goes for 250k in the house I am staying at the moment.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Agunechibeya(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
we have stable light in my area. i cant remember the last time i used my inverter and generators
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by amakabel: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
no light for somolu
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by presido997(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
we are having 20-22 hours power supply per day here in apapa
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by enomakos(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
in my area in Benin it is 1 hours light daily for 6-7 pm daily
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by sewuun(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
DISCO or PHCN whatever there name is are crooks in SHIBIRI they only restore power when they want to collect money twice in a week after the operation extortion it resume back to light once in two weeks
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by enomakos(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
fendorf:
15-17hours daily @sagamu
are you sure? I didn't think it is all area in saamu
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by enkayposh: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
For 3 years and 3 months we have not seen electricity in secretariat road, Obiaruku, Delta State .
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by wanger50(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
At the best of times, its about 3 hours per week in my location in Vandeikya,Benue State. This is a sharp decline from the past when we could boast of an average of ten hours daily before 2016
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Ronaaldo: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
All over the southeast, power supply has improved tremendously. EEDC is doing a wonderful job.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Bestlily(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
And its not that expensive....
Thanks Dear

NubiLove:
You can get as low as N9500 for inverter without battery charger and N29000 for inverter + battery charger combination. Ever since I got an inverter, battery charger and battery, I don't really care about Nepa anymore.

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
But 100AH Battery is around N55k, while 200AH Battery is around N102k. I bought my own 200AH battery for N62k last year April before the dollar went up.

Bestlily:
And its not that expensive....
Thanks Dear

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
You wait till Nepa brings light before you use them, you need at least 4 (200AH) batteries to carry those things comfortably.

My own set up is limited to fan, HD TV, decoder, light and laptop.

[b]Jolar101[/b]How about freezer and iron?
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by pandoras08(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
omo for my place in ago palace . it's terrible like 2hrs in the morning and another 2 hrs evening.
PHCN EPP OUR MINISTRY O
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by scaujumic(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
my area light is constant 24/7 jikwoye area Abuja
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Donsammi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
free2rime:
I just move to this neighbourhood in Gbazango Area of Kubwa and the light situation is one of the worse in Nigeria. We get as low as 2 hours of electiricity in the morning and 2 hours at Night.

Surprisingly, the adjoining areas like Federal Housing, Dantata Estate, other parts of Kubwa, Dutse Alhaji and even the closest which is Arab Road enjoy almost 24 hours of Light.

All entreaties to @PHCNnigeria to atleast reconnect the Area which has been regarded as kubwa village to the 33 KVA line which Arab Road uses has fallen on deaf hear. Someone please help me get the attention of @tundefashola to come to our aid.

oops I'm not in abuja now tho. I stay at phase 2 site 1, I hear light is fair
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by phaieet(f): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Great in my area here in Abuja. Dutse to be precise. will rate them 98%. when they interrupt the light, they restore it like 10mins after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suzzette Nyesom-wike Donates Materials To Less-privileged Children / Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) / Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos)