Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

overated!! NEXT!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / overated!! NEXT!! (7420 Views)

Relationships Are Just Overated. / Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. / Valentine Is Overated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Cockyzy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2010
@lovemoi2: lets chat.i bet u go want me within 48hours.am just too smoking hot.my email is vic_lovingu@yahoo.com hey you! If u interested let hook up.i nid distanced chatpals.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by whitelexi(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
Wonderful!!!

NL girls and carrying private gist to public forums grin grin grin

When the birds learn to fly higher, the hunters too learn to be more precise grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
Naija babes sef, una too dey complain. he talks about food and church, u complain, he talks about sex, u complain if he doesnt talk, u complaim
Ina Biko. What kind of Man are u looking for ehh!!
Go marry oyibo now, Make ur mama Chase am with cooking Pot grin grin
NA TODAY??
**** Sits on his seat and sips his Vodka***** tongue
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
whitelexi:

Wonderful!!!

When the birds learn to fly higher, the hunters too learn to be more precise grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by bandely(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
Ndeewonu:

@lovemoi,

I'm the one (I can say your real names if u doubt). So u brought out conversations to NL? I didnt know i bored u. U shld hv told me. I just wanted to find out d kind of person u re. At least, now, I can change gear. I can imagine d kind of talk u desire. Pls, pardon my test-run.

NL, tnks 4 some good advice u gave us. I m nt dumb as most tot. Keep test-running.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh my Gosh! Is this really happening? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
I love this thread!
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by SamMilla1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
No offence here but i need to see your picture before i can advice you.
Maybe you look like you eat too much and go to Church 6 times a week.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by platinumnk(f): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sam Milla:

sam ur not serious grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by madamL(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
What else is there to talk about?
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
platinumnk:

sam your not serious grin grin grin

he is serious ooo
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by ayettymama(f): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
loooooooooooooooooooollllll

ooo gawd i love this site!!!!!!!

ur lucky ur not from my state!!!!!

add politics and pounded yam to the list!
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by SamMilla1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
whitelexi:

Wonderful!!!

more like it, exactly why i demanded for pics

@platinum

i m serious. maybe she covers her head like born again,
and carries shopping carts all the time.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
wot a dry guy grin grin grin i tot a regular guys( date) conversationn activities shud be about d size of his dick,style of sex,how many kids at least once in a while there shud be kissin n playin,watching movies,clubbing,attending weddings n shopping 2geda,inlaw control n boundary,jistin bout school days n gettin 2 know each others friends.i can imajin d conversation
guy-how r u?
gal-fyn
guy-did u go 2 church 2day
gal-yes
guy-wot did d pastor preach bout
gal-d essence of faith
guy-oh dats great!in our church our pastor preached bout purity
gal-dats gud
guy-av u eaten
gal-yes
guy-wot did u eat
gal-rice n meat
guy-was it nice
gal-o delicious u nid 2 come n av a taste
guy-there'l be fellowship in our area dis evenin will u come
gal-by d grace of god
guy-wot r u planin 2 prepare dis evenin

HOW DULLIN n INFURIATING,D CYCLE GOES ON N ON grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by oge4real(f): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sam Milla:

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by zenithprof(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
girlfriend it seems the guy in question is teemed u have to help him get out of his shell,study he to know the area of his interest and start from there with that u will be amaze by the way he will respond, moreover,did u love him if ur answer is yes go ahead and help him out
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by iviix(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
SLACKER!

@poster-na wa for you oh! when a guy goes straight to the point you all (ladies) complain, think well, maybe you wished for this, hahaha
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by bawomolo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
you fit be church going orobo. you know the fat women that sit at the front of church.

yeah sure
except that when we met in that boring asss resto like you, u never mentioned u were married

jeez do u guys have to wash ur laundry in public?
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Dimms(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
It's funny, but on a seriouse not NL this babe needs help, i think she likes him, and realy want to make things work. Babe,  this guy in question wants to talk, care and to know you'r okay. *If its the topic you have problem with, change it. *If its the aticulation, mernner and styl you have problem with, that also you can work out together.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by ochukoccna: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
luizworld:

Ina Biko. What kind of Man are u looking for ehh!!
[size=18pt]Go marry oyibo now, Make your mama Chase am with cooking Pot[/size] grin grin
NA TODAY??
**** Sits on his seat and sips his Vodka***** tongue
[size=48pt]ROFLMAO![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by tunnytox(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2010
some men are not just naturrally romantic and many can't initiate and maintain meaningful discussion, this does not apply to naija guys alone you'll find such men anywhere! cheesy cheesy
@missy B, you are hot! @your profile pic cool
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by slimfine(f): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
I don't understand why this is a problem. did you bring up other topics and he didn't respond? undecided
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by HARDDICK(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2010
He need food to be able to chance well in the church,and say his prayers, and he knows the baby don't like going to church that was he always talk about church to make her have a rethink.

So baby girl be a born again and enjoy your God giving boyfriend or husband to be
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by SamMilla1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
Wait a moment, there is something i am not getting here.

Someone asks you what you ate and how was Church and that made him non romantic.
And of course some ladies and guys here saw that as a massive fault.
C'mon We should understand that every brain Chemistry is not the same.

Obviously the poster wants R.Kelly or Usher.
Its a pity my dear sister, reality is far from Fantasy.
Try creating topics you would like to discuss with him since he irritates you with the ones he comes up with.
Otherwise, tell the guy you are not interested in the relationship.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by agabaI23(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
You misundertood the poor dude. I think he was trying to be creative and did not wanna ask you about your sex style  grin on a first date

'What did you cook?' = 'what can you offer in bed?.

What did you eat? = how do you like it?

About Churchm he just wanted to know if you are the frigid type. If you were too active in church he would conclude grin

\ undecided
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by denzel2009: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
You know what the problem is, most girls are always putting guys to test, like how can he hold a convo,is he TDH,loaded and so on.

What if he asked for your boob size or whether u do brazillian or hollywood or landing strip. Abeg cut the guy some slack.

If you want to know if he has convo skills,you just shag him and you will see how he will break out of his shell. Me thinks he is just giving you a deserved respect as a potential partner.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by texazzpete(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
And this is why many of these girls remain desperately searching for Mr Right up until their late 30s.
It's very possible the guy's just shy. Underneath all that awkward chatter could be a true gem. But far be it from you to actually put in any effort to meet him halfway and draw the good stuff out of him.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by shilling(f): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
You could have lots in common, but you haven't discovered it yet. I have a friend who was really quiet when I first met him, but all it took was talking about something we both love talking about, you could try doing that, talk about something (not food, church). Give the guy a chance, after a couple of weeks or something like that, if he still hasn't opened up, then I agree, no chemistry, let him go.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by woye77: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2010
well i can understand why the guy would talk about food only - some girls are really foolish and they think conversation should be a one way affair - if u want a good conversation you should be more engaging not sit back and expect the caller to do all the talking - typical black girl attitude which is so iritating angry
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 26, 2010
woye77:

well i can understand why the guy would talk about food only - some girls are really foolish and they think conversation should be a one way affair - if u want a good conversation you should be more engaging not sit back and expect the caller to do all the talking - typical black girl attitude which is so iritating angry
Gbam!! uve said it all man. Naija girls are fund of doing stuffs like that, expecting the dudue\ to bring up a topic and talk while all they do is answer yes No.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On Jan 26, 2010
It's either he has nothing to talk about or he's just boring
Why don't you start a different discussion
? undecided
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Smi1(m): 3:11am On Jan 26, 2010
I think the man lack toasting experience haahahhahahaha wink
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by r231(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2010
dramaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Story: Fraternity / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Wifey Material (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.