Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

overated!! NEXT!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / overated!! NEXT!! (7417 Views)

Relationships Are Just Overated. / Things That Are Overated In A Relationship. / Valentine Is Overated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
lovemoi2:

chei
the conversations  are what did u eat today, what did u cook, how was sunday, what did u do in church just some of the painful conversations

are u kidding, why should what one eats or cook be something to talk about, or is there something romantic about that that one is missing
dont even cook undecided undecided undecided

havent u heard that the way to an african man's heart is his stomach? as for the church part, he wants to make sure u can raise godly kids grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by lovemoi2(f): 12:48am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

havent u heard that the way to an african man's heart is his stomach? as for the church part, he wants to make sure u can raise godly kids grin grin
na2day my NL enemy grin
raise godly kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we only started talking for less than 3weeks, why should that be anything to think of?? you must be joking,
he does'nt even know whether i just want a fuckin companion
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 1:24am On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

na2day my NL enemy grin
raise godly kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!,   we only started talking for less than 3weeks, why should that be anything to think of?? you must be joking,
he does'nt even know whether i just want a fuckin companion

fuckin companion? shocked shocked shocked well he will know that soon enough but on behalf of all guys, i shld let u know that the thot of "is this her or not" comes to mind easily even when we are not serious with the relationship. as for being your enemy, it is an honor  cool cool cool cool
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Pweety4me(f): 1:28am On Jan 24, 2010
Gosh! he's hungry feed d poor man naw. . . undecided grin tongue
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Princek12(m): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2010
@poster, why don't you list the topics you will like him to talk about.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by spoilt(f): 3:29am On Jan 24, 2010
Naija guys are just looking for their next meal.
All day long they go around asking what you cooked today as if you have nothing better to do than to cook and await their arrival. Its annoying. Back in the day I had people arrive at my door salivating and ready to dig in while I made other plans to be elsewhere. I just left them hanging high and dry.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 3:36am On Jan 24, 2010
spoilt:

All day long they go around asking what you cooked today as if you have nothing better to do than to cook and await their arrival. Its annoying. Back in the day I had people arrive at my door salivating and ready to dig in while I made other plans to be elsewhere. I just left them hanging high and dry.

not to sound redundant ooo but what did u cook today? tongue tongue
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by spoilt(f): 3:37am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

not to sound redundant ooo but what did u cook today? tongue tongue

Ive been known to b itch slap guys that asked me that question in college.  grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 3:40am On Jan 24, 2010
spoilt:

Ive been known to b itch slap guys that asked me that question in college.  grin

lucky me, i have been b itch slapped by so many girls it is now 2nd nature tongue tongue tongue
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by MsDiva1(f): 3:41am On Jan 24, 2010
roflmao0o0o0o0o0o @ topic!! I know what you mean though.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by spoilt(f): 3:44am On Jan 24, 2010
na2day?:

lucky me, i have been b itch slapped by so many girls it is now 2nd nature tongue tongue tongue

Trust me its not worth it getting b itch slapped for some pottage. grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 3:49am On Jan 24, 2010
spoilt:

Trust me its not worth it getting b itch slapped for some pottage. grin

it is a small price to pay i can assure u
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by sparkle10(m): 3:50am On Jan 24, 2010
I guess the guy is not yet free with you , and possibly still very shy. Perhaps, he's yet to come to terms with the reality that he's hooked up with a yankee babe. Give him a chance, take the lead in your discussions. Allow him time to evolve. Ultimately, when he gets out of his shells, you won't believe how amazing a guy he would turn.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by saintneo(m): 4:19am On Jan 24, 2010
this is really absurd. girls are now getting freakish!

what's wrong i asking simple questions such as these? why don't u ask urs?

d guy wants 2 knw who u r. unless u wanna hit it off.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by lovemoi2(f): 4:24am On Jan 24, 2010
saintneo:

this is really absurd. girls are now getting freakish!
what's wrong i asking simple questions such as these? why don't u ask urs?
d guy wants 2 knw who u r. unless u wanna hit it off.
what da hell are u talking about
what does who i am got to do with what i ate or cooked, r u hallucinating?
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Ndeewonu: 4:57am On Jan 24, 2010
@lovemoi,

I'm the one (I can say ur real names if u doubt). So u brought out conversations to NL? I didnt know i bored u. U shld hv told me. I just wanted to find out d kind of person u re. At least, now, I can change gear. I can imagine d kind of talk u desire. Pls, pardon my test-run.

NL, tnks 4 some good advice u gave us. I m nt dumb as most tot. Keep test-running.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 5:09am On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

what da hell are u talking about
what does who i am got to do with what i ate or cooked, r u hallucinating?

have u seen mullan? grin grin grin

Ndeewonu:

@lovemoi,

I'm the one (I can say your real names if u doubt). So u brought out conversations to NL? I didnt know i bored u. U shld hv told me. I just wanted to find out d kind of person u re. At least, now, I can change gear. I can imagine d kind of talk u desire. Pls, pardon my test-run.

NL, tnks 4 some good advice u gave us. I m nt dumb as most tot. Keep test-running.

water don pass garri lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Tcharged: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2010
Now the plot thickens!
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2010
T-charged:

Now the plot thickens!

auto pilot cheesy
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by lovemoi2(f): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2010
Ndeewonu:

@lovemoi,

I'm the one (I can say your real names if u doubt). So u brought out conversations to NL? I didnt know i bored u. U shld hv told me. I just wanted to find out d kind of person u re. At least, now, I can change gear. I can imagine d kind of talk u desire. Pls, pardon my test-run.

yeah sure
except that when we met in that boring asss resto like you, u never mentioned u were married

na2day?:

water don pass garri  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i just finish drink my garri grin grin grin grin grin

anyhoo i will be meeting the guy today again haha
cant wait for the food and church talk grin grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by BlackRevo: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2010
*subscribing*

grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by H2O2: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2010
The conversations would naturally get better soon. But at this point, you might as well stop talking to him, I don't think he'll like a girl that brings his business out on a public forum.

I also don't like when the task of "being funny" and keeping the conversation going should be on the guy alone. I would never have a relationship with any girl that thinks this way.
you spoke my piece dude.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by silentc(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2010
Lovemoi2, it seems that you and the guy have nothing in common. Your tastes, styles, interests might be different. Also it seems the chemistry isnt there.

Best thing is to end it all and not carry on with him as I dont think he can be anything different.

There are loads of naija guys that can connect with you at a level that keeps you excited and on your toes. Just keep looking.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Dimka76(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
spoilt:

[Are U serious!?/quote]
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2010
Ndeewonu:

@lovemoi,

so are you really the guy love2moi is talking about? NA WAAAAAAA. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
This is getting interesting.

Btw, I thought lovemoi had a boy friend though.

Oh well. . . . .
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by Pataki: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
Was going to respond to the topic, not until I saw how the thread was churning out.

@ Ndeewonu,
If all what she said is true. . . .my guy waka fast!
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

yeah sure
except that when we met in that boring asss resto like you, u never mentioned u were married
i just finish drink my garri grin grin grin grin grin

anyhoo i will be meeting the guy today again haha
cant wait for the food and church talk grin grin grin grin

u are meeting the guy and u know he is married? anywho, let me prepare u for ur meeting. did u go to church today? how was service? did the choir sing? was the song nice? did the pastor preach? was the preaching nice? did u see any ushers? did they direct u to ur sit? where there any new comers today? did they act shy? have u eaten? what did u eat? did ur cook it? did u like the food? is the food remaining? can i try some? it was nice talking to u today, we will see next sunday after church and lunch kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by hbabe(f): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2010
I would say he is a very caring guy. Church discusion for the soul and food for the body, what more can a lady ask for.
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by MsDiva1(f): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
If he really was the one, would he have called himself out?
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by na2day2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
hbabe:

I would say he is a very caring guy. Church discusion for the soul and food for the body, what more can a lady ask for.

thank u o jare grin grin grin
Re: overated!! NEXT!! by bkbaybe99: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2010
@Lovemoi2:if the way U responding to other posters is indicative of ur behavior in real life then aint no surprise duke aint free while tryn to have a convo wit u! Just like most Nigerian gals here in NY, u seem to be mad aggressive! U need to open up and let son know u a freak and that all that church ish is just for show and only for sundays,u dig? Let him know u fiending get down and dirty and watch all that pope talk take the next flight out the window. Let him feel comfortable wit u is all. But, so long as u keep pretending to be some kinda prudish church girl, all u gonna keep getting is food and vatican talk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path / Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.