Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (16809 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

dont mind these wornout meterial coming out here and say whatever they like about when they can't even find their own citizen from a country of over 25million men. And some of our own ppl lets us down a lots, imagine how some Guy are responding to the disrespectfull post of hers.

grin grin grin Thats cold !!! Ouch !!!!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I got work to do. I go die grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothin do u,am gna get busy with mine now.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Freiburger(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
jenibayo:

Hey was gibt, wie geht es dir!!!!!

Mir gehts gut und dir?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
follypimpi:

grin grin grin Thats cold !!! Ouch !!!![b][/b]

He's telling the hard cold facts.  grin If the OP posts her picture, i'm sure even you would not date her out of pity. Abeg enough of women blaming us for their own aesthetic problems.

You're not attractive, you dont have any future prospects and yet you hate Nigerian men for not being interested in taking you for a serious mate? Nigerian men may be players but when they find that Nigerian gem you bet they are rushing over to show her to mama. For every woman here crying about how bad Naija men are . . . there are no less than 5 who are happy and secure with these same nigerian men.

If you have what men are looking for you will not need to set up your wailing wall.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
follypimpi:

U don Kolo u no wan gree !!!

wetin dey picture na
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by jenibayo(f): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Mir gehts gut und dir?

Mir geht es gut auch und was gibt.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
stillwater:

Who are you using that tone of voice with? angry angry angry angry angry

If i spank your bum, you will wince. . . . .

Since Naija men are not good enough for Naija women, will you date a White man?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
no need to be ashamed platinum. if u have not dated a white man dont feel bad. they are not attracted to u all.i understand.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Freiburger(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
Nicht viel mir ist langweillig. Was machst du in Österreich wenn ich frage darfst?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

If i spank your bum, you will wince. . . . .

Since Naija men are not good enough for Naija women, will you date a White man?

Are they not human beings? angry
And who says it's a matter of who's good enough and who isn't? angry
The point is you should not restrict yourself. angry angry
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
stillwater:

Are they not human beings? angry
And who says it's a matter of who's good enough and who isn't? angry
The point is you should not restrict yourself. angry angry

I never said they aren't human beings.
All i am saying is. . . .since you claim to be open-minded, will you date a Caucasian?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
@stillwater
sharrap there jo. see how u are talking like say oyinbo done toast u. oyinbo never even look u 2wice 4 bus b4. u seff one follow platiunum do chick. stop decieving una selfs. platinum k hurry up photoshoping the picture.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

I never said they aren't human beings.
All i am saying is. . . .since you claim to be open-minded, will you date a Caucasian?

Yes. Love comes in different shades and sizes. tongue
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by jenibayo(f): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Nicht viel mir ist langweillig. Was machst du in Österreich wenn ich frage darfst?

Gar night!!!!!!!!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Freiburger(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
Wie lautet deine E- mail adersse?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
stillwater:

Yes. Love comes in different shades and[b] sizes[/b]. tongue

Aki n Pawpaw. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

@stillwater
sharrap there jo. see how u are talking like say oyinbo done toast u. oyinbo never even look u 2wice 4 bus b4. u seff one follow platiunum do chick. stop decieving una selfs. platinum k hurry up photoshoping the picture.

modified  cheesy
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
hahaha. ok u took a picture with a man in a banana costume. how classic. thats ur proof
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Aki n Pawpaw. cheesy cheesy

Lol. I forgot to add, there are exceptions to the rule. Love doesnt come in that size o. grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by jenibayo(f): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Wie lautet deine E- mail adersse?

Was machst du mit meine E-mail adersse?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

hahaha. ok u took a picture with a man in a banana costume. how classic. thats your proof

lol u still wont accept it. Im done here, have fun in your delusions cheesy
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
stillwater:

Lol. I forgot to add, there are exceptions to the rule. Love doesnt come in that size o. grin grin grin

Hmmmmm, case closed!!!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by drulbaba(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
hey all we nigerian guys aren't perfect,we know that but could you quit generalisin like that,have ever taken time out to think what it is your doing wrong that make all the men BEHAVE THE EXACT SAME WAY? well think about it aa little,i'll tell you out straight,you interest me as i'd like to know how one girl could be so much of a magnets for the wrong sort! lets chat a little lets see if we can find the problem and fix it,
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Freiburger(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
Damit wir können wir via msn communicieren kann, du bist eine Nigerianarin oder? ich findest es good wenn ich nette leute in meine nahre kern zu lernnen.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by chiogo(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
LOL, them don come again. undecided
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Freiburger(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2010
drulbaba:

hey all we nigerian guys aren't perfect,we know that but could you quit generalisin like that,have ever taken time out to think what it is your doing wrong that make all the men BEHAVE THE EXACT SAME WAY? well think about it aa little,i'll tell you out straight,you interest me as i'd like to know how one girl could be so much of a magnets for the wrong sort! lets chat a little lets see if we can find the problem and fix it,

i like that. nice point though.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by jenibayo(f): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Damit wir können wir via msn communicieren kann, du bist eine Nigerianarin oder? ich findest es good wenn ich nette leute in meine nahre kern zu lernnen.

Nein
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Freiburger(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
chiogo:

LOL, them don come again. undecided

Who don com again Chico?, lol.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
wonders shall never end. u quickly ran outside to take picture with ur school mascot come display am 4 here, NEXT!!!!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by jenibayo(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

wonders shall never end. u quickly ran outside to take picture with your school mascot come display am 4 here, NEXT!!!!

Na wah oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
I'm not surprised. this discussion went in the exact direction that i predicted it would go.
sigh. . . Africans, Nigerians, Blacks. lol
typical.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

wonders shall never end. u quickly ran outside to take picture with your school mascot come display am 4 here, NEXT!!!!

its wasnt a mascot, what mascot for any school is a banna? Its was a costume party we attended in New Orleans.
you keep trying to prove something here, What? Why are u soo stressed to show I cant date white men?
Do you know where I live?  
Psh, even staring in your face and u will continue to make exuses. I wont post anymore to prove a point.
It stresses you so much that white men can like black women and vice versa. . .   tongue
Sad really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.