Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (16805 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
OMO IBO:

ayettymama, how are you ma'am??

How many times have you been hurt by Nigerians??

grin grin grin grin grin let me guess numerous times.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
Omolulu:

Big Time Ode (B.T.O) you just dey start, u will still marry a naija man wey go scam u pass all dis wan u dey talk
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
follypimpi:

@ayetty

U sound so bitter
  grin grin
Aswerigad, you don't know how hard i'm laughing here.
The woman is truly hurting.

Omolulu:

Big Time Ode (B.T.O) you just dey start, u will still marry a naija man wey go scam u pass all dis wan u dey talk
HAhahahahahahahaahhahahaah
O boy, you don kolo
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
follypimpi:

@ayetty

U sound so bitter
  grin grin

i thot so too. Is her father white? Just asking . . .

stillwater:

You better go and marry and stop blowing grammar. grin

Not yet . . .  grin Still much sampling to be had.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
OMO IBO:

Aswerigad, you don't know how hard i'm laughing here.
The woman is truly hurting.

That brof is an understatement !!!!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
davidylan:

the major problem is Nigerian men (and a lot of men in general) dont want to be committed. I unfortunately fall in to that category . . . its tough ceding your life out to one woman forever especially when you're not 110% sure she is the one.

Very well said,u knw esp. if the demand is really high,the likes of ayetty will feel will be sampled.
grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by ayettymama(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2010
instead of asking me that question

why dont u asses urself and all ur friends

and then honestly tell me most of u dont fit my description
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2010
ayettymama:

thats one of the problems with nigerian women here

you go lookin in the wrong places

you go to the razz nigerian clubs instead of attending the high society balls

you attend the worst universities instead of goin for ivy league

you date the monkeys instead of dating the prince charmings!!

you go straight to peckham and make monkey friends!!

need to switch up nigeria isnt the only country in the world!!

atty dear, you need not to be so bitter, you cant change people, so just move on to better places.
Matter of fact just ignore them for the time being and focus on other things.
Its not a perogattive to have a nigerian man.
Go outside and do what You like to do, soon enough there will be someone who shares the same interests as you, whether black or white.

Learn to say No.

Avoid Pitfalls before u cry for help  wink
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by madlady(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
follypimpi:

Very well said,u knw esp. if the demand is really high,the likes of ayetty will feel will be sampled.
grin grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by THEAMAKA(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
sigh. . . here we go again. . .when will this hate stop? only Nigerians. . . shm.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
see lovedoctor giving woman advice on not picking husbands in peckham, last last na oshodi she go end dey find husband @ 40.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by chika98: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
Why would anyone in their right mind "lend" money to a man whom they barely even know. As a friend yes but as a potential BF then NO!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
platinumnk:

nigerian men have this complex thing, they want to see if they still "got" it , so if they can pull they next chick and so on, but truth be told its like 0.000009 percent that dont enjoy doing that and I have met like 2 in my life time grin grin grin

Complex my black bum bum,the FACT is we are simply not sure or ready yet to get committed,we think mayb i can do better.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by jenibayo(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
platinumnk:

atty dear, you need not to be so bitter, you cant change people, so just move on to better places.
Matter of fact just ignore them for the time being and focus on other things.
Its not a perogattive to have a nigerian man.
Go outside and do what You like to do, soon enough there will be someone who shares the same interests as you, whether black or white.

Learn to say No.

Avoid Pitfalls before u cry for help  wink

Abag take dis  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wat platinumnk said is true, Dont be bitter ok just be ur self.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Omolulu(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
ayettymama:

instead of asking me that question

why dont u asses urself and all your friends

and then honestly tell me most of u dont fit my description

talk true, how many Nigerian men have u sampled? make up ur mind before u turn 45 as younger girls are coming up
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

My Jamrock sistah,feel free to speak your mind.how r ya?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
Complex who? when? where?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

see lovedoctor giving woman advice on not picking husbands in peckham, last last na oshodi she go end dey find husband @ 40.

Omolulu:

talk true, how many Nigerian men have u sampled? make up your mind before u turn 45 as younger girls are coming up
ROTFLMAO

O boy, una don crase.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

so she should bend at your feet to get married? Its when you focus on yourself and NOT  marriage when things fall into place.

she should just ignore the men . . .focus on being the best chick there is and there would be men lining up  cool
jenibayo:

Abag take dis  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wat platinumnk said is true, Dont be bitter ok just be your self.

Thank u my sister, we should enlighten and uplift  our sisters  smiley
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
I think the OP is picking up men in the wrong places. There are over 100million Nigerian men out there . . . i refuse to believe most are no good. At least those in my circle of friends count as among the best Nigerian guys you can ever find. Professionals, responsible and family-oriented . . . where is the OP looking and what sort of men is she attracted to? I think that is the question she shld be asking herself.

Most women dont understand this but YOU are the type of men you attract.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
ayettymama:

thats one of the problems with nigerian women here

you go lookin in the wrong places

you go to the razz nigerian clubs instead of attending the high society balls

you attend the worst universities instead of goin for ivy league

you date the monkeys instead of dating the prince charmings!!

you go straight to peckham and make monkey friends!!

need to switch up nigeria isnt the only country in the world!!

Na wa o.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by madlady(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
follypimpi:

My Jamrock sistah,feel free to speak your mind.how r ya?

What is Jamrock?

feel free to speak my mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I LAUGH IN JAMAICAN grin grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
davidylan:

I think the OP is picking up men in the wrong places. There are over 100million Nigerian men out there . . . i refuse to believe most are no good. At least those in my circle of friends count as among the best Nigerian guys you can ever find. Professionals, responsible and family-oriented . . . where is the OP looking and what sort of men is she attracted to? I think that is the question she shld be asking herself.

Y'all shld listen to ORIN DAFIDI.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by chika98: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
davidylan:

I think a lot of them understand this perfectly. Hence the not so worthy men they keep meeting. This is not to say that once in a while one won't meet someone who isn't worth your time.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

What is Jamrock?

feel free to speak my mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I LAUGH IN JAMAICAN grin grin grin grin

Welcome to Jamrock !!!! U knw the tune dont cha ?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by ayettymama(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
lol i highly doubt i sound bitter!

if u knew me personally ull know that!!

im just passionate!

what do u take me for?? dumbass!

its not just what ive been thru its observing my frinds as well

and readin alot from nairaland

its the same, most naija men down here have that problem!!

im sorry but its the bitter truth

i understand ur reactions but its gotta be told!

dont get me wrong there are good ones;

most of my guy relatives for example

though they were brought up here;

they are very good men

im just tellin the ladies wat works for me

u look in the trash you find trash

u broaden ur horizons ur better off!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
davidylan:

Its not that only. .  it the choice they made in that attraction .  . a girl can attract good guys and bad guys . .
and is supposed to know the difference.

But the problem falls when bad guys pretend to be good.  . but usually patience will weed them out. .  

I would rather remain single till 40 lol  grin waiting for a good person than to continually date bad guys tongue
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
olugirl:

Do relationships really work?  I cant believe it's me ALWAYS meeting the wrong men.

I am not a bad person, not ugly (not necessarily miss world), not a bad girl (tho not an angel). I go to church,

like all d usual things girls like, but still homely, well brought up but being very unlucky with men, especially Nigerian men.

the last one just told me that he thought he would prefer a casual relationship, cos i said he never picks my calls. Yet kept begging me after i broke it off, obvious;y wnats to eat his cake and have it!

I have tried dating outside Nigerian men and while it was a great relationship, didnt think there was that click btwn us.

I am not one to generalise but just find Nigerian men (the ones ve met in London) to usually be liars, cheats and not truthful to what they say at the start.

At my wits end, dying of boredom, feel very sad and sorry for myself, maybe become a lesbian (lol)

Naija men in London are liars, cheats and dishonest?
Cheese n Rice. . . . . . .I musta heard this cliche 4000 times.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

grin grin grin i go die ooo
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
i aint got no problems with women but those who see themselves like they all that, talking down on peckham people like u are better. d-ivy school my ass. coming to faceless forum to do chick. see ur mouth.  nonsense
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by chika98: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Naija men in London are liars, cheats and dishonest?
Cheese n Rice. . . . . . .I musta heard this cliche 4000 times.

Then there must be some truth to this "cliche"
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
ayettymama:

lol i highly doubt i sound bitter!

if u knew me personally ull know that!!

im just passionate!

what do u take me for?? dumbass!

its not just what ive been thru its observing my frinds as well

and readin alot from nairaland

its the same, most naija men down here have that problem!!

im sorry but its the bitter truth

i understand your reactions but its gotta be told!

dont get me wrong there are good ones;

most of my guy relatives for example

though they were brought up here;

they are very good men

im just tellin the ladies wat works for me

u look in the trash you find trash

u broaden your horizons your better off!
LOL. . . .
I guess that explains your rant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Wrong Reasons To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.