Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (16810 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by madlady(f): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

u are comparing urself with oluchi and naomi campbell. have u noticed how slim those women are. no oyinbo man would date all u orobos here. grin grin grin

Do you want to take a bet MISTER.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
platinumnk:

Dude I dated a white guy two years ago, what are u on about? My policy didnt just change overnight. undecided
This is the double standard we are talking about.
Why don't you ladies create threads bashing white guys??

Oh no, 'we'd rather bash Naija guys'.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

u are comparing urself with oluchi and naomi campbell. have u noticed how slim those women are. no oyinbo man would date all u orobos here. grin grin grin

doesnt matter dear, sigh u people are just too much o instead of facing the issue , u run at it from another angle. well its not a problem getting white guys so come up with another one grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by daylae(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
Ladies shud understand that guys ain't saints, soo many distractions outhere to make one's mind unstable and unassured;but many ladies don't recorgnise their ability to change anything u don't like about the person u luv!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Naija men get married to Naija men in this city every weekend.
It's a MYTH. Girls need to wake up from their dizziness and get the right breed of men.
All that glitters ain't gold. Instead of y'all to pitch tents with the honest security men or ticket officers, you want the ones driving Porsche Cayenne, X6 and McLaren Benz.

Exactly,i know some certain london chics that wouldnt date u unless u car runs plate #'s from 07,08,09 and if u aint got no car u stand 0 chance,if such lady is played who are we to blame ??
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

gimme ur number now so i can tell u where d bet is going down
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by whitelexi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
Sorry but some girls can never attract good guys, infact, they scare good guys away and thus end up with the bad ones.
Simple things like a girl's mode of dressing, appearance and presentation are enough to chase a good guy away. . .  Cos all he'll be thinking is "I cant take this girl home to mama", end of!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
platinumnk:

a pittiful excuse, so Oluchi the model, Paula Patton and Naomi Campbell are desperate as well, get real.

You're the one who needs to "get real". Are you comparing yourself to Oluchi or Naomi Campbell? Pls wake up from your dream . . .  grin

I use the term "desperate" because when women use the word "open minded" . . . its probably because they are at their wits end when it comes to men and dating. You rarely find a really stunning beautiful young 19yr old chic telling you she is "open minded". More often than not when they say "open minded" they mean they have not been successful at finding men in their race (their initial primary choice) and are now considering just about anybody.

I know a young lady who is over 33 . . . she just became "open minded" of late having failed to find a Nigerian man interested in marrying her. Up until that point she was very ok with arranging to marry Nigerians she had never met.

Abegi. Open minded ko . . . closed hearted ni.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2010
OMO IBO:

Erhhmmm white guys don't come with drama. grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

this internet thing is really wonderful o. see how people can just write lies here just to proove a point. wicked

dude I would post a pic, matter of fact our pic on fb, I dont have to prove anything, this is not the first time I had stated I dated whites before tongue nigerian men are not a big deal.  tongue
OMO IBO:

Where did you see me bash guys in this thread? I said that there are bad guys everywhere black or white undecided
I just dont see why one should date strictly Nigerians undecided
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by madlady(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

gimme your number now so i can tell u where d bet is going down

Ok, 202 7708095
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by chika98: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

May God forgive you. embarassed

Naija men get married to Naija men in this city every weekend.
It's a MYTH. Girls need to wake up from their dizziness and get the right breed of men.
All that glitters ain't gold. Instead of y'all to pitch tents with the honest security men or ticket officers, you want the ones driving Porsche Cayenne, X6 and McLaren Benz.

Everyone isn't as fickle minded as the women you've mentioned above. The car a man drives doesn't define who he is or what he is all about. Sauron you know better than that. I am talking about innate qualities here and not material things. You lot over there in Europe don't even need to drive because public transportation is so efficient. So that doesn't even count. No one cares about your car.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin bet on wat misus ?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
chika98:

Everyone isn't as fickle minded as the women you've mentioned above. The car a man drives doesn't define who he is or what he is all about. Sauron you know better than that. I am talking about innate qualities here and not material things. You lot over there in Europe don't even need to drive because public transportation is so efficient. So that doesn't even count. No one cares about your car.

Unfortunately, Naija girls do.
It's all about the material things they can brag about and i ain't talking teenagers here.
I am talking about full blown adults who should know better. I don't have any pity for any Naija woman that gets played.
95% of them asked for it.

follypimpi:

Exactly,i know some certain london chics that wouldnt date u unless u car runs plate #'s from 07,08,09 and if u aint got no car u stand 0 chance,if such lady is played who are we to blame ??

Let em get PLAYED until they learn to date with honesty.
Bad guys can spot gold-diggers.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
madlady:

Ok, 202 7708095
which kind number be that now ehn. ok bets are off. shioo
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
platinumnk:

[b]dude I would post a pic, matter of fact our pic on fb, I dont have to prove anything, this is not the first time I had stated I dated whites before tongue nigerian men are not a big deal.  tongue[/b]Where did you see me bash guys in this thread? I said that there are bad guys everywhere black or white undecided
I just dont see why one should date strictly Nigerians undecided

I've noticed naija men can't take it when you refer to white men. They often come back with pathetic retorts. You really don't have to prove anything. grin Their eyes will clear one day. grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
chika98:

Go tell that to my South East Sistah's.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by platinumnk(f): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
davidylan:

You're the one who needs to "get real". Are you comparing yourself to Oluchi or Naomi Campbell? Pls wake up from your dream . . .  grin

I use the term "desperate" because when women use the word "open minded" . . . its probably because they are at their wits end when it comes to men and dating. You rarely find a really stunning beautiful young 19yr old chic telling you she is "open minded". More often than not when they say "open minded" they mean they have not been successful at finding men in their race (their initial primary choice) and are now considering just about anybody.

I know a young lady who is over 33 . . . she just became "open minded" of late having failed to find a Nigerian man interested in marrying her. Up until that point she was very ok with arranging to marry Nigerians she had never met.

Abegi. Open minded ko . . . closed hearted ni.

again it depends on location David.
What if someone was raised primarily with whites?
I know a Kenyan  model, dating a Nepali man
my other friend who also models only dates hispanic or white men,
are they desperate as well?

I went to a wedding and saw 4 succesful beautiful  nigeriian women married to white men

Why does it have to be desperate, why can one just like white men?
Im attracted to white men, and its not out of desperation.
If I want to be married today, I would be.
Smh.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
stillwater:

I've noticed naija men can't take it when you refer to white men. They often come back with pathetic retorts. You really don't have to prove anything. grin Their eyes will clear one day. grin grin

1. I noticed too that Naija women think it is a "priviledge" to have dated white men and thus trumpet it at the earliest opportunity.

2. I noticed most MEN (see i dont mean boys) really could care less if you dated white or green. They dont know you and arent bothered.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by tbaba83(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
s
stillwater:

take what? do i know her b4? why will i feel hurt? post picture jo and stop decieving yourself
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Thats old skl brof cos em girls have upgraded they dress up like saints nowadays so spottin is pretty difficult right bout now boiz can SNIFF em miles away.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
Where did you see me bash guys in this thread? I said that there are bad guys everywhere black or white
I just dont see why one should date strictly Nigerians

Normally, people especially woman have preference and maybe standard.
If you have none with regards to race and then claim you are open minded . . . .  . .psssshhh, I dunno but I no sure.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
follypimpi:

Thats old skl brof cos em girls have upgraded they dress up like saints nowadays so spottin is pretty difficult right bout now boiz can SNIFF em millions miles away.

I can smell a gold-digger 5000 miles away.
No amount of sainthood can mask it.

stillwater:

See me see wahala o.
Who cares if you babes are dating White men?
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by madlady(f): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
tbaba83:

which kind number be that now ehn. ok bets are off. shioo

OK score one to you. You have a sense of humour, something lacking with most players. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
platinumnk:

again it depends on location David.
What if someone was raised primarily with whites?
I know a Kenyan  model, dating a Nepali man
my other friend who also models only dates hispanic or white men,
are they desperate as well?

I went to a wedding and saw 4 succesful beautiful  nigeriian women married to white men

Why does it have to be desperate, why can one just like white men?
Im attracted to white men, and its not out of desperation.
If I want to be married today, I would be.
Smh.  

I am not talking about those who are naturally attracted to white men, i refer rather to those who have failed to hold down successful naija men who now claim to be "open minded" at the 11th hour.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by chika98: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Unfortunately, Naija girls do.
It's all about the material things they can brag about and i ain't talking teenagers here.
I am talking about full blown adults who should know better. I don't have any pity for any Naija woman that gets played.
95% of them asked for it.

You men need to stop messing about with materialistic women too. Haba!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Omo-ibo

We should have a groupie class for em wounded souls(ayetty) where they will repeatedly scream out NAIJA MEN are not to be blamed for ur heartbreak but U.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by daylae(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
White or black,boys will be boy and girls will be girls!
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Sauron1: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
chika98:

They are the ones messing with us and they are by far the cheapest to LAY.
Material things govern them and as long as Naija men dangle those material stuffs, their morals and principles go out of the window.

davidylan:

I am not talking about those who are naturally attracted to white men, i refer rather to those who have failed to hold down successful naija men who now claim to be "open minded" at the 11th hour.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Open minded ma arse. . . . . .After they have serviced nearly all the men in the Naija community, they run to the unsuspecting white folks.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by follypimpi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
chika98:

Impossible !!!!,if u play a materialistic girl u dont feel guilty cos she asked for it,u can boldly walk away and dont look back.
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
davidylan:

1. I noticed too that Naija women think it is a "priviledge" to have dated white men and thus trumpet it at the earliest opportunity.

2. I noticed most MEN (see i dont mean boys) really could care less if you dated white or green. They dont know you and arent bothered.

Oh yeah. I think you should channel no. 1 to your brothers. They are the ones who go on a frenzy about dating white women. cheesy I could dig up threads you know. I can count how many times I've seen the "White men don't like black women" statement from your kin. I begin to wonder if they do that to inflate their egos or what? cheesy
Re: Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: by chika98: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

They are the ones messing with us and they are by far the cheapest to LAY.
Material things govern them and as long as Naija men dangle those material stuffs, their morals and principles go out of the window.

Okay then carry on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.