Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (33972 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Rashman578(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
pls tell him abeg

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by oglalasioux(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Treat women rough. They don't deserve a nice guy.

James Hardly Chase.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Ijaya123: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

What would you do if the guy in Ibadan is your brother?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by 99foxxy(f): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians have the mentality of having to fend for a girl whenever u r into a relationship.
The guy is a loser and for ever be.
the babe will surely get her reward-karma is a bitch ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by nneh1(f): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2017
galadima77:
Naso u dey carry ppl matter for head?

This is what has turned this world upside down. You see Something wrong you shut up and Mind your business. Too bad. Please tell the guy he deserves someone good.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Save the brother by telling him......

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Dailyschoolnews: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

This is a shame. To all those asking her not to tell the Ibadan guy, Hope someone cheats you like this too... grin

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by ednut1(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2017
some guys deserve wat dey get. a barber is not saving his money to upgrade his life na women he dey spend am on. such a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by TINALETC3(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin
TroubleMaker47:
Women and deceit sha

Just see dem angry
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Gwill86: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
bossvinqualad25:
I feel 4 d Ibadan guy he actually showed true love 2 d wrong gal, op even if u tell d Ibadan guy everything he would not bliv u he might even tell d gal and dis will make her hate nd nt disclose her relationship with u again

Ur right
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by teehamzat(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
I will tell the ibadan guy without blinking, call me olofofo, na ur wahala be dat, hoes aint loyal and the best a nigga could do is bring your homey to caution..

Say d ib guy never bleep am before sef, nd she con even tell you, ahhh obinrin, joy no dey for some ladies o walai

7 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by emynike2001(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
A story of monkey dey work and theirs a bigger baboon somewhere eating everything,

Some guys sha.....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Ejos1(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
You will do the right thing by telling the guy in Ibadan, but what if the guy is madly in love and tell the girl who told him?..... So bro you need to apply wisdom... I will advice you use a different sim, call Him or text him explain everything to him, but don't reveal your identity..
It will be nice you tell him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by teehamzat(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2017
mremeka093:
the best way to fight poverty
Ogbeni carry ur market comot here, na so all of una go dey scam people...mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2017
If woman wan kill you, no ho take them anything.... I hate women

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by donj84: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
galadima77:
Naso u dey carry ppl matter for head?
so if its happening to your sister, what will you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Evablizin(f): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Women and deceit sha

Just see dem angry

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Aproko idiot.... Shege ma gul maci
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by LordKO(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
First call your lady friend to order. Make her to understand reason why she should stop abusing the goodwill of the IB guy. She should decide whom to choose between the two guys and stick to her decision. And, of course, make it clear to her that should she fails to act on your humble advise and continue her act of perfidy towards the IB guy, that you will take it upon yourself to tell him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2017
prof1990:

If it was happening to you how would you feel?

If you would prefer to be told then just go ahead I hope and believe you will want to know.

Fear women
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Evangelio(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Most of the people telling you to mind ur own business are cheetahs(pun intended) burst the baloon jare! Save a brother's ministry from stagnation!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by nsesam(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2017
Pls blow the whistle or give me the dude number ill blow the whistles.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by ceejay80s(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2017
dem take cheating swear for girls? thank God I am a boy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Tapout(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
i wanted to quote all of you telling op to mind his business, then I remembered karma has its own GPS.... Chill it will locate u guys in due time

9 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by donj84: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:

if you have any means of telling him like you just think he should try and come check on her because you dont really understand the way shes very close to that guy, dont tell him straight, give him talks that will make him think of what to do...for example, you can tell him to call her when shes in the guys place, when he calls, then he should call you....if she mistakely says shes at home, then you can tell the guy shes not at home but he should not flair up over it until he can come to the school

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Gourdoinc(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
don't bother telling the guy he deserves it. when we keep advising men to become real men and stop being pussies for women they will tell u it's love. how dare u accept to date a woman without sex.
then in what ways asides via words of mouth has she showed commitment.

stupid beta males everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Mind which business? Please tell the guy.
Why would she be so covetous and deceitful?

Gourdoinc:
don't bother telling the guy he deserves it. when we keep advising men to become real men and stop being pussies for women they will tell u it's love. how dare u accept to date a woman without sex.
then in what ways asides via words of mouth has she showed commitment.

stupid beta males everywhere
Does sex stop her from cheating? So sex is now a sign of commitment?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by dareenglish: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2017
BRO DO WHAT MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT, IF YOU FEEL THAT, SHOULD SOMEONE BE IN A POSITION TO HELP YOU, HE SHOULD MIND HIS BUSINESS...DONT TELL ON HER, BUT IF YOU FEEL THAT SHOULD YOU BE IN SUCH A SITUATION AND YOU WOULD WANT TO KNOW TELL THE GUY CODEDLY OR SHOW HIM,

P.S NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED, NEITHER DO BAD DEED, JUST DO WHAT MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos) / Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.