Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (33967 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
decatalyst:

Thumbs up to you.

He should save a friend over a b!tch!
that's a wise thing to do my broda, hope you doing great mahn?
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
donem:
I like your way carry on.
thanks bros...God bless you
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by djgrafiti(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op spill the beans but don't let the water touch u,it could smell bad...u dig!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
snyperboi:

Your head correct my brother... high five
boss! oya collect *Raises hand in the air*

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by lightstone(f): 5:18am On Jun 18, 2017
firstly the lady is a disgrace to womanhood,she doesnt know what she want and with the kind of person she is,she’ll end up to be a cheating wife and mother,my advice to you is to get a new Sim card,call the guy and explain in details everything and how you are so hurt fr him and dont disclose your personality to him,give him clues on days when he can come or where he can meet them,tell him to set her up and come visiting her by nt informing her
please do this ,you will be safe and your mind will be at peace also

FOR ALL THOSE LADIES OUT THERE DOUBLE DATING ! IS ONLY GOD THAT WILL JUDGE YOU BECAUSE IT IS THE BIGGEST ACT OF WICKEDNESS TO ME
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by tectonotimes: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2017
askibee:

well don't blame them or insult them,there mindset just need to be altered to d ryt tune,u will b shocked DAT d lady does not even knw wat she wants and she so confuse to d point DAT she needs help but won't admit.
Oga, put yourself in that guy's shoes. You have a girlfriend you love with all your heart. You spend money on her and each time you want sex, she gives you one excuse or the other. Then, she gives your money to a poor and stupid idiot she prefers sleeping with. This is absolute wickedness. Many married women also do this.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2017
tectonotimes:

Oga, put yourself in that guy's shoes. You have a girlfriend you love with all your heart. You spend money on her and each time you want sex, she gives you one excuse or the other. Then, she gives your money to a poor and stupid idiot she prefers sleeping with. This is absolute wickedness. Many married women also do this.

I agree its bad and its painful,non d less I stand on my take.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by 99foxxy(f): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2017
iwatch:
May you be used and abused in the future by your husband as that will serve as an everlasting curse
May the curse start from you and end in your entire generation, Amen.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by iwatch: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2017
99foxxy:
May the curse start from you and end in your entire generation, Amen.
I thought you said wetin concern the OP. Thunder strike your vagina dere. bleating she-goat!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by 99foxxy(f): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2017
iwatch:
I thought you said wetin concern the OP. Thunder strike your vagina dere. bleating she-goat!
take your frustration els where, jobless pig.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Barzinime(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Try to be intelligent
frenzyduchess:
hehehehe,we are talking cheating , its common with men ,and you are talking about temptation and Jesus of which I am still lost with the correlation
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Barzinime:
Try to be intelligent
who is this cretin?,crawl back before sango strikes you with leprosy
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Akinbahm(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]Anytime you want to narrate the ordeal to him try and be euphemistic when sharing the story to him to calm his nerves...
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by moorevic(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Anyone saying mind your business is definitely into cheating. One day you'll are gonna drink from same cup, hope you choke on your drink.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by iwatch: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2017
99foxxy:
take your frustration els where, jobless pig.
moronic person who cheats on men, bloody miasma and irritant. spits on your smelly cuunt
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by datigbogirl: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Guys out there, can you see why you shouldn't wait when a naija girl tells you to wait for sex until after marriage! angry

any guy who still falls for this line is a big foool....infact most Secondary school guys don smart pass that line. there are some girls dat are even very dumb to spew such trash b4 even broaching the subject of sex to them. once they say such I just log out. too many disgusting creatures called women nowadays. make God just help person overlook their bullshyt ways. and chase something better.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by galadima77(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
cyberdurable:
@OP Npower website has opened, go and apply and get something doing.. U are idle...rubbish

Exactly!!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by datigbogirl: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
don't bother telling the guy he deserves it. when we keep advising men to become real men and stop being pussies for women they will tell u it's love. how dare u accept to date a woman without sex.
then in what ways asides via words of mouth has she showed commitment.

stupid beta males everywhere

Guy abeg help me out with becoming an Alpha male...I'm a real hopeless beta or even delta male...
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by datigbogirl: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Sex doesn't mean anything to some girls though. She can give you and give to 3 others. Maybe it means a lot to you, some sort of collateral. One day you might get to realise it isn't all about sex.

trash....na mugu dey fall for this....sex means everything to a woman more than it means to men. it's d reason a woman will use sex to tie and maga a man down. it's their best tool....if a woman gives it to a man it means there's actually something she'll benefit from it...maybe cash/kind.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by datigbogirl: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
lestat:

Let me tell you a story ....I know a guy who knew a guy in this same scenario...

Now he asked all of us and we told him to keep quiet ..now later the guy found out and the same b1tch he didn't eat on told him to his face that after all your own friend even knew and didn't tell you ..
Now fast forward one day that guy confronts his friend for not letting him know and he stabbed him in the eye.

Moral of the story never do a brother wrong by watching his b1tch run a game on him ...

Now do I think you should rat her out?
Hell yeah

How's ain't loyal ..... Never defend a hoe over your bruv

Okay look at it this way... What you sow will come back on you in spades.

If you keep silent you will get married and your wife will cheat and maybe you will even end of fathering other men's kids an your friend a doctor who knows won't tell you till you are on your death bed then he says hey bro before you die I just wanna let you know all them kids you have? They ain't yours so that means those grand kids too ain't yours

Then you will scream and die ...

Too late

Hahahahahahahaha

Bro you fvcking wicked...bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by OkuFaba(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Vision4God:
Pray for them and let God open his eyes to d reality of hu she is
You are so blinded with religion. Its time to face reality
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Tbaebi(f): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
aunty wats ur business so u wanna snitch on ur "close female friend" abi
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Gourdoinc(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
datigbogirl:

Guy abeg help me out with becoming an Alpha male...I'm a real hopeless beta or even delta male...
at least change that monicker. since u are male. inugo
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Vision4God: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
OkuFaba:
You are so blinded with religion. Its time to face reality

Prayer is the key. Pray at all time. Pray without ceasing.
Prayer prayer prayer.
Jesus is lord.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by 99foxxy(f): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
iwatch:
moronic person who cheats on men, bloody miasma and irritant. spits on your smelly cuunt
wow so your mama has smelly cunnt? Your papa fuccked her pit toilet hole and gave birth to a piece of shiit, that's you. Take your smelly self else where before I throw up.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Barzinime(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Knowledge is power....embrace it
frenzyduchess:
who is this cretin?,crawl back before sango strikes you with leprosy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.