Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (33976 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Rogerthat001: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
The week was a good one. today, (17/06/2017) presents yet another opportunity to win yet again.
See images below for what I'm talking about..

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by pressplay411(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Daniel2289:
This is a SAD STORY TO ME.

Why on earth do people live in Mediocrity??

Why on earth do people like to Use people in a bad way??
Oh! this poor Guy doesn't know what's happening behind him. This is one of the disadvantages of LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

OP. Please if you have any means to let that innocent Guy know what's happening behind him, PLS I ADVICE U DO IT FAST.

I HATE BEING USED.

On a second thought, OP should let him know, just to let an interesting drama unfurl.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Barzinime(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
I wish the same happens to your brother if you have one...shows your the kind of person you are...broke ass girl...I pray God rewards your kind bountifully....Low life

TINALETC3:
undecided mind ur bizness
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by onos217(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op,you better caution that girl to quit the decit shes handling with now.It might seems all fun now,but when the guy finds out ,she might regrets ever doing such .
I have had stories of this sort in the past,and the outcomes were unfortunate things.Tell her to quit the fire shes playing with or risk being burned by it.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by greencard: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
you sound pained and vindictive

eaaaasssyyy

as much as I don't condone cheating
I think the Op should rather find a wise way to relay the incident to the Ib guy that it won't implicate himself , just supposedly the girl denied n cos of love blind the guy may be deceive to believe the deceit

I will advice that the guy get to know the Ib 's guy personality, hope he is not the typed that can kill if angered to the extreme of which I'm envisaging (I've witness same b4)

wisdom is needed in all ones undertakings
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Back from jail. Oh fresh air!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
ok,pls the guy should tell his friend about his galfriend,i can i rest now
u are a mediocre...u know where u belong

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Daniel2289(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

On a second thought, OP should let him know, just to let an interesting drama unfurl.
YEAH!!!
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
I tell u d truth it not natural to cheat....d intention can be there but until u put it into action...same applies... temptation is not a sin until u yield to dat temptation...for d Christians, Jesus Christ would have been a sinner because He was tempted
hehehehe,we are talking cheating , its common with men ,and you are talking about temptation and Jesus of which I am still lost with the correlation
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hehehehe,we are talking cheating , its common with men ,and you are talking about temptation and Jesus of which I am still lost with the correlation
cheating is evil same thing with stealing...now "stealing is common with men" is dat not it.? so suppose I see any of ur siblings stealing somewhere...should I "mind my business" or tell u.?
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?
Be like this guy

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by sddiamond: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Na them, birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Burgerlomo: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please tell him ASAP so that he can stop spending his little earnings on her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by positivetaught: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you are in the guy in ibadan's shoes would you be happy to be inform or not,let your answer determines your action.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is coming to u...u expose evil u don't condole it....tell me what is d meaning of "mind urself" when it involves exposing evil...

just imagine and u are even fasting.....best time to give good advice...u ended up saying OP should mind himself....what a human race

Don't mind him...fasting ko? Fasting ni? He has not heard the saying that "evil abounds when good men decide to do nothing about it".

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by XXLDICK(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
I tell u it is wise to expose evil
You wouldn't want people to know you as a snitch, would you?

If it's good, I'm sure you are aware of one or two Yahoo boys in your area. Please, report them and see if you won't regret it
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by enigmaticlion: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Women and deceit sha

Just see dem angry
they're supporting deceit and wickedness. Na their way, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by mamawin(f): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
If this can be done unanimously, please do.
Otherwise.......O.Y.O is your case oooo
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
cheating is evil same thing with stealing...now "stealing is common with men" is dat not it.? so suppose I see any of ur siblings stealing somewhere...should I "mind my business" or tell u.?
cheating is the same thing as stealing?, like I said , we don't know what the so called friend is up to ,so he should mind his business,I am 98 percent certain that friend is put his rod else where too, stop using a warped up comaprism,gosh ,u are sounding like some one under the influence,from Jesus now to stealing ,smh ,just carry your wahala and go
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
myking95:

Don't mind him...fasting ko? Fasting ni? He has not heard the saying that "evil abounds when good men decide to do nothing about it".
thank u brother

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by obataokenwa(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
mark this day what I have said....
That's how madness starts. no wonder your moniker is wind and u will always threaten the wind. Ur thought is who you are. Demand for DNA Test from your mum
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

You wouldn't want people to know you as a snitch, would you?

If it's good, I'm sure you are aware of one or two Yahoo boys in your area. Please, report them and see if you won't regret it
Let me tell u....I have dealt with several cases like these before ok...

now in my area I'm not denying there are no yahoo guys...there are informants dat tell security agents about there but I hear d security agents collect money from them sometimes and set them free...So what I belief in is dat do ur part ...dat is it.....sometimes don't u wonder what happens to our police officers... u are paid for evil or good....dat is how nature balances itself

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by oodua1stson: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?
i don't think any of these is your business.

But if mouth de scratch you, just call the barber guy with an hidden number and tell him lol
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Respect55(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Birds of a feather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
frenzyduchess:
cheating is the same thing as stealing?, like I said , we don't know what the so called friend is up to ,so he should mind his business,I am 98 percent certain that friend is put his rod else where too, stop using a warped up comaprism,gosh ,u are sounding like some one under the influence,from Jesus now to stealing ,smh ,just carry your wahala and go
ur intelligence is low dats y u don't know dat "cheating" and "stealing are both evil

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by CioAngels(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
If your telling him will give him the desired happiness in his life, okay, or, you want him dead? The girl's cup will over full and the IB guy will find out himself so that he can sort the issue himself. You do on such thing.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Fourwinds: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
That's how madness starts. no wonder your moniker is wind and u will always threaten the wind. Ur thought is who you are. Demand for DNA Test from your mum
don't worry....it will come and u won't be quick to remember
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by XXLDICK(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fourwinds:
Let me tell u....I have dealt with several cases like these before ok...

now in my area I'm not denying there are no yahoo guys...there are informants dat tell security agents about there but I hear d security agents collect money from them sometimes and set them free...So what I belief in is dat do ur part ...dat is it.....sometimes don't u wonder what happens to our police officers... u are paid for evil or good....dat is how nature balances itself
that's good, keep it up. I wish there are many people like you in this country.

for me, I avoid problems for myself​. I'm no hero
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by simchi2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
there are things ppl should mind their business but not this one...you said she is your friend, and you know what real friends means right? if yes, pls don't keep quite because she is putting her finger in a fire and if she got burnt people will somehow point finger at you...seat her down and talk sense into her and if she continue, then you need wisdom to tel d guy, I repeat "WISDOM" should be applied, God can use you to help both team, especially the guy.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Imagine your boyfriend is cheating on you and a friend can tell you, would you like him to mind his business.
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
TINALETC3:

Let's be honest if your guy was cheating and you got to find out that your friend knew and didn't tell you would you be offended about the friend ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Cavil Uduak Inwang Weds Itoro Akpuwa Ekid (Photos) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.