Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone (37154 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Benz4pimp:

Go and get an iPhone then come back here and give reasons......

If Nigeria had an Apple Store that allowed you pay installments for an iPhone,you will never come here and give a poor man's summary about an iPhone
Google pixel beat your iPhone bruh, you have no point and it ain't cheap don't give me that crap
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2017
bjhaid:
like seriously? I'm Hearing this for the first time
oga theres nothing special Samsung beat iPhone in camera
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2017
SamAbims:
This is a poor man mentality tbh. I'm a droid person anyday anytime but I won't say this thing. Apple is on a wavy level don't even doubt that
then youer using a shittty droid
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Gwazah(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Abeg o! Which phone I fit buy with these specifications for price between #30k to #40k
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
Battery 3500mAH and above
4G
Then maybe 13mp camera, not a picture freak though. Thank you
Infinix hot 4 lite.
Nice phone.
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2017
manutdadex:
Apple products are definitely overrated
Pros: display, software stability n security
Cons: stupid specs compare to the price, iTunes cage, limited apps, battery, restrictions to developers n users.
And price?
IPhone 7 plus-<$1000
Mobiado Grand Touch EM Marble.-$3000
So android is not for broke people but there is a cut from d pie for everyone.
that's what am saying
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
Google pixel beat your iPhone bruh, you have no point and it ain't cheap don't give me that crap
too bad,if it ain't cheap then that just rubbished the OP's point
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Benz4pimp:
too bad,if it ain't cheap then that just rubbished the OP's point
lmao you're looking for what to hold on to, but I just rubbished your point
IPhone is trash my G
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Tuham:

Am sorry, I didn't have enough money to get an iPhone sad

In the meantime, i have 3 people here who had more than enough cash to get an iPhone but insisted not to

That should ring a meaning to you
loke I said in my post,some peeps have 50m in their acc,they still can't go for a G-wagon,doesn't mean they can't afford it but it's just in a class of its own
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
lmao you're looking for what to hold on to, but I just rubbished your point
IPhone is trash my G
Iphone is its class,Just as you have your Mercedes G-wagon......It comes out with class
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2017
The funniest thing is most Iphone users don't know that Samsung produces the hardwares of Iphones. Any time, anyday I will go for android especially, Samsung tablets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2017
UncutSk:
oga theres nothing special Samsung beat iPhone in camera
you are not even specific, you just open your mouth and call Samsung, apart from s7 and s6, you can't compare other models
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by oluoxide(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Abeg o! Which phone I fit buy with these specifications for price between #30k to #40k
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
4G
I have an HTC desire 826,LG g3 for sale,at good price,u cud Google for the spec.thank you
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2017
bjhaid:
you are not even specific, you just open your mouth and call Samsung, apart from s7 and s6, you can't compare other models
lmao what are you even saying are we comparing Samsung and iPhone or android and iOS?
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by david06(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Tuham:
It is of no doubt, that Android and iPhone are two populous smartphones being used nowadays but Android seems to be the most popular mobile phone in high demand in the mobile market. This theory can be asserted by picking randomly 10 smartphone users in which there are high chances that 7 would be using Android while the remaining 3 might be using an iPhone cheesy

[img]https://3.bp..com/-XM-x1hF3UHU/WUQIrMq4F-I/AAAAAAAAEHU/3QklGcktSAo-BIlSayyTUxM2cSNW-uggwCLcBGAs/s640/Why%2BAndroid%2Bisbetter%2BthaniPhone.jpg[/img]

To cut the long story short, Below are Four Reasons i garnered as to Why an Android Phone Is better than an iPhone in terms of usage.

1. Sharing Files Made Easier With Other Devices - Imagine a situation where you happen to discover some files on your friend's phone and when the latter agree to share with you, then comes the trouble of iPhone comaptibility as we all know it's not easier sending files from an iPhone to a device that is not an iPhone.
However if it's an Android phone, i can easily receive files from other device using Bluetooth or Xender app. Like Aderola15 can easily share "The Wedding Party Movie" from her chinko phone to my Android phone through bluetooth grin whereby reverse is the case on an iPhone.
Even To connect to a computer self requires the itunes Software where all an Android phone needed is a USB Cord. wink smiley

2. Affordability - If you're thinking of getting an iPhone, you'll need to prepare an amount of 100k to 200k and above whereby you can get an Android phone with just #15,000! Yet, that doesn't mean you're limited to enjoyment ooh.
Meanwhile With your Android phone, you can Whatsapp Tracy, Video chat with Jude, Hit Tope up via facebook messenger, Surf Nairaland with Chrome/Firefox, and LOTS MORE!
Indeed, Android had made things lots more easier!

3. Faster Technology Advancement and Upgrade - When it comes to advancement and upgrade, Android mobile phones moves faster than iPhone and this is simply because Google developed it and gave other manufacturers ability to made devices with the OS unlike iPhone which are only made by Apple!
From Android 4 known as kitkat, Android 5 (Lollilop), Android 6 (Marshmarllow), Android 7 (Nougat), there are chances that more is still on it's way!

Full source: http://www.netsocialblog.com/2017/06/reasons-to-choose-android-over-iphone.html

So there you have it, the top reasons why Android is lots more better than an iPhone
Nairaland Android vs iPhone users, Oya share your thoughts on why you think your device is better wink

The charger is easily accessible compare to iphone, u nid an iphone charger to charge an iphone, buh for Android, d case is in reverse, any blackberry charger go.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Iphone is its class,Just as you have your Mercedes G-wagon......It comes out with class
lmao what class does it have that Samsung s7 or 8 doesn't have
Your argument lack intelligence
Am not sure you have even used an iPhone before
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Rajman45(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
4G
Fero royale x1... Is about 35k in slot. Has 3gb ram and other cool stuffs..... Google it
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2017
david06:

The charger is easily accessible compare to iphone, u nid an iphone charger to charge an iphone, buh for Android, d case is in reverse, any blackberry charger go.

And you could easily get an Android charger borrow but not iPhone grin
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2017
doubleZ88:
i phone is to show off. meanwhile​ Android OS is improving by d day. dats y i like em

The constant improvement is part of what makes it superb!

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2017
olumydeade:
Android are just packing hardware in their devices , still yet their device is bleeped , crashing apps , especially Samsung getting real Hot , they got the whole largest Ram and processor 6Gb of ram , still yet No luck , apple still at 3G ram and never freeze or go hot ..Apple do optimise their hardware for best performance. Lastly NEVER FINISH UR DEVICE INTERNAL STORAGE ON AN ANDRIOD PHONE ,otherwise the shit get u disgusting..

You are still writing nonsense. Apps crashes more on iOS than Android. Devices will get hot if it's been heavily tasked are your brains working properly? Samsung S8 which is the new flagship of Android ships with only 4GB and the China version is 6GB simply cos of Chinese OEMS.

Whay do you mean by, don't finish your internal storage? Some of you will just write nonsense and start feeling fly.

N.B Android OEMs having more RAM are doing so cos of VR. Have you connected a VR to the mediocre iPhone ? I'm sure you can't
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Elxandre:
Android and iOS have almost exact UI, so what's all this noise about iOS being better when Android OS is way more powerful?
Don't get it twisted. Android is the Windows of mobile OSes.

It's okay to love even windows over Android, but don't come and tell us rubbish about any mobile OS being better than Android.
The same iOS that just received swipe style of typing not too long ago? lmao.

Android OS is super cool and more Research is still being made on making it rock better but iPhone users won't want to accept that undecided

They will only be telling you how classic their phone is

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:

if I wrote pure nonsense pls prove me wrong cos I'm still using the Samsung and soon will go back to my iPhone

Yes, you wrote absolute nonsense. In your message, you cliam your phone freezes, the camera is wack et al and yet you said you are using a note 5. Oh well, perhaps you've got yourself an Aba version hence the issues plaguing your phone

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2017
arctodus:

And those with low self esteem tongue
Kikikiki
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2017
donbabajay:

Says someone who has never used or even touched an iphone
Continue denying the truth

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2017
lloydhassan:
grin
Funny pisshuregrin
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by slinkman(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

You comment is laced with inconsistencies. You claimed to have used S3 and S4 but you became "rich" enough to buy iPhone 5s. So you were broke when you bought previous Samsung flapships? Lol
s3 and s4 are between 30 to 40k , which I was able to afford then, (all U.K. used) but would break sweats affording them . I bought my first iPhone 5s for 70k then (a U.K. Used too )without really worrying about spending then . And I can now afford for over 100k for new iPhones without breaking sweats now,. I bought my 6 and 6s all new .. I didn't say I was rich, you said that. You can choose to believe or leave it . I won't argue my stuffs with no one..
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by slinkman(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2017
If you try so hard to justify why you hate something, it either means that thing is doing so good you had to become a hater, or you simply can't afford it, you then have to lie to yourself to feel happy. Nevertheless, that I use iphone doesn't mean i hate android, and that you use android doesn't mean you should hate iphone..
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
slinkman:
s3 and s4 are between 30 to 40k , which I was able to afford then, (all U.K. used) but would break sweats affording them . I bought my first iPhone 5s for 70k then (a U.K. Used too )without really worrying about spending then . And I can now afford for over 100k for new iPhones without breaking sweats now,. I bought my 6 and 6s all new .. I didn't say I was rich, you said that. You can choose to believe or leave it . I won't argue my stuffs with no one..

It was your choice to pick up iPhone 5s for 70k cos it's not worth or sold at that amount. Secondly, I'm wondering what made you buy a 6 and 6s when they are basically the same phone. I've got some pals that still uses iPhones and they complain of some issues.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by slinkman(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

It was your choice to pick up iPhone 5s for 70k cos it's not worth or sold at that amount. Secondly, I'm wondering what made you buy a 6 and 6s when they are basically the same phone. I've got some pals that still uses iPhones and they complain of some issues.
so far, I do not regret my decisions
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nasri100(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2017
I don't understand the fuss. Poor 9ja mentality. You pick a phone of your choice. The simplicity of the iOS made me pick the IPhone and I love it much. Android also have a host of top phones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV / New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users / Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.