Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (33683 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by FoolishBoy419: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Zeddicuz:
Our minister of education is an unrepentant islamic jihadist,a proffessor of ARABIC and a promoter of evil,we must all join hands with CAN,d apostle nd odas to resist this satamic plan,we say it again,any attempt to Islamize Nigeria through the classrooms shall be VIOLENTLY,VEHEMENTLY AND STUBBORNLY RESISTED.

you are a very big fool. there are millions of Arabic speaking Christians and it is the most popular language in Africa. illiterates
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pressplay411(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Evans is getting all the attention, now he want a share of media attention.

Lol true. Instead of him to stay off the radar so no one remembers his case, he's haplessly brought himself back to the limelight.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by BABANGBALI: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is he still thinking of doing that?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by don89(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
De-Don: Abeg make bubu na try am oo becos na from there apostle De chop ooo
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
ip2121918021:
Omo if Islamization go make Nigeria be like the State of Dubai, Islamize it pls grin

Islam in Nigeria is not the same anywhere and dont think we shall av the same results in terms of development if such is established here...this is Hausa/Fulani machination.It makes it a whole lot different.We are slaves to them for life!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by murphybo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
There is a huge difference between the IRK and Arabic...havent got my fact right about it but if CRK is scratch off from the secondary schools so should IRK not Arabic...Arabic is a language just like French,yoruba,hausa, or english. Dont just based your acquisition on sentiments...
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Ugosample(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Angel196:
It's such a pity how gullible and ignorant most Nigerians are when it comes to religion. Most of them think sentimental but never use their own brain to think beyond what some so called spiritual leaders are trying to spoon feed them.

I want all those people shouting islamization to answer these questions,

Is IRK and Arabic the same thing?

Do you know that Arabic has nothing to do with religion but is just a language?

Do you know that there are Christians who understand and speak Arabic fluently?

As per what I read, I read that that Arabic everyone is shouting about was made an alternative to French so what's the big deal? If you don't like the language why not ask them to add another alternative like Swahili or even Hebrews if that would make it more acceptable to you. Stop making a mountain out of a mere hill, and stop displaying such terrible ignorance. Arabic and IRS are in no way the same.

Don't mind these people

Common sense they don't have
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by IshaqAyinde(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm d man is here again to play with the gullibility of Nigerians, but what about our Muslim children that were being forced to clap, sing christian worship songs, close their eyes for prayers even with their Hijab on their head. If i hear Islamization again ehn.

empty skul everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by princessayesha(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afostul....If I were you I will forever bury my head in shame. Mara kunyan mutum.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
And if it is the destiny of the world to fall under Islam nko?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Kdon2: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Obascoetubi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/you-cant-islamise-nigeria-apostle-suleman-warns-buhari/

I wonder why all the so called christian leaders are just cowards. They are leaders only in church but cant defend christianity when the religion is under attack by agent of darkness. Shame on them all. SMH
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by stuffs4me(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Apostle Suleiman the 3some guru..

Trying to whip up sentiments just to hide his shame.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Dalek(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
prinsam30:

Abeg tell them oooooooo
dem carry religion for head like bread and butter, I'm a Christian to the core but I will rather pray for the betterment of the country than doing blame game

i just hate the way dey whip up sentiments and lies to create confusion. dis is not the 19th century, only gullible folks still believe that nonsense...

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by ip2121918021(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
gud4dbest:

Islam in Nigeria is not the same anywhere and dont think we shall av the same results in terms of development if such is established here...this is Hausa/Fulani machination.It makes it a whole lot different.We are slaves to them for life!

I believe you spelt I wrong.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Kdon2: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Zeddicuz:
Our minister of education is an unrepentant islamic jihadist,a proffessor of ARABIC and a promoter of evil,we must all join hands with CAN,d apostle nd odas to resist this satamic plan,we say it again,any attempt to Islamize Nigeria through the classrooms shall be VIOLENTLY,VEHEMENTLY AND STUBBORNLY RESISTED.

We all need to come out to protest the obnoxious decision. Satanic rule should not prevail. #say no to unpopular policy
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by pascal558(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

The truth is I really don't care if Buhari islamizes Africa sef.

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

Ur brain must be on holiday when u typed this

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by LordVoldemort(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
thunder74:
FFK who was with them when APC was formed warned us about the plan to islamise Nigeria but many said it is not possible probably they were thinking Buhari will just change the country name to Islamic Republic of Nigeria.

All Buhari's appointments are filled with Muslims. Majority of APC candidates here in Lagos for the upcoming election are Muslims...now they know how it is possible to islamize Nigeria.

There was no agenda to christainize Nigeria when GEJ, Sambo and David mark (christians) were leading this country?

Let some fools keep putting wrong ideas into your head.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by LordVoldemort(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
gud4dbest:

u definitely dont know what u're saying!

Your brain needs formatting from all the jargons those person have put there.

The dude explains it in simple English yet you lack understanding
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
izzou:
grin

Dear Apostle Suleiman,

The truth is I really don't care if Buhari islamizes Africa sef.

All i need is good roads,constant power,security,quality education, a favorable economy,jobs,and basic social amenities. That's all

He can scrap CRK for all I care, afterall, there are missionary schools that still offer them, and besides the secondary school in a village in Anambra State isn't offering IRK either.

We need good governance. All these hullabaloo about islamizing this nation is distracting us from the real issues. Let's request for basic human and social needs first.

Same way the French and Germans thought until they discovered it's too late. Any right thinking citizen should question a government using federal authority to remove a religious study from curriculum while leaving the other. Do you realize that federal government colleges and those mission schools are mostly now controlled by the federal government? It is I don't care attitude like this that makes people regret being docile in future. May be we should wait until they legislate people from going to church before most of you will realize the hidden agenda behind all these needless policy change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Uncletony(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
and the mere commissioner fake pastor is there mopping!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
LordVoldemort:

There was no agenda to christainize Nigeria when GEJ, Sambo and David mark (christians) were leading this country?

Did they remove IRK from the curriculum while in power As much as you would like to defend your fanatic brothers their actions always betray you and we know the end game. But as the Lord lives, every plan to suppress the gospel shall fail.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Zeddicuz:

The minister is not a professor pls.
For the records!!!
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by thunder74(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
LordVoldemort:

I know your conscience is telling you the truth. Two people cannot be ignorant of a lie, if the person they are lying to is not aware, the liar will know.

By the way, when did Sambo become a Christian?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by LordVoldemort(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamzik:

Did they remove IRK from the curriculum while in power As much as you would like to defend your fanatic brothers their actions always betray you and we know the end game. But as the Lord lives, every plan to suppress the gospel shall fail.

Is Arabic a religion?

A quick search on Google will grant you the knowledge that you lack
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by siraj1402(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
One thing CAN and apostle Sule failed to realize is that there is different between Arabic and Islamic. Arabic is a language just like English language and Islam is a religion.So if Arabic is left in the curriculum it just a language.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:
Apostle Suleiman the 3some guru..

Trying to whip up sentiments just to hide his shame.

No sentiments here bro. If you don't agree with him then wait until your children are thought IRK as compulsory course while you watch helplessly.

The fastest way to wipe out the faith is to stop the next generation from knowing the Bible. I personally learnt alot from CRS class during my secondary school days.
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Is Arabic a religion?

A quick search on Google will grant you the knowledge that you lack

You can call it Arabic or IRK when it suits you. Arabic is the language of Islam and English language is our lingua franca. You can teach any language for all I care but why must you remove CRK? It's difficult to explain this away bro. Be objective. If IRK was removed and we introduced Hebrew language won't the Muslims scream blue murder?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Dalek(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Iamzik:

No sentiments here bro. If you don't agree with him then wait until your children are thought IRK as compulsory course while you watch helplessly.

The fastest way to wipe out the faith is to stop the next generation from knowing the Bible. I personally learnt alot from CRS class during my secondary school days.

and where has that knowledge of CRS gotten you?? you can't differentiate btw IRK and Arabic Language??
Again i repeat CRK and IRK has been combined with Civic Education..

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by LordVoldemort(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
thunder74:

I know your conscience is telling you the truth. Two people cannot be ignorant of a lie, if the person they are lying to is not aware, the liar will know.

If know one made any issue about the top 3 people being a Christian during the last admin I don't think it is fair to raise hell just because Arabic studies which is a language is made alternative to french.

You guys are just bitter and filled with hate and incase you think I am a Muslim you are dead wrong my dad is a pastor and he echoes the same think as I do.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
siraj1402:
One thing CAN and apostle Sule failed to realize is that there is different between Arabic and Islamic. Arabic is a language just like English language and Islam is a religion.So if Arabic is left in the curriculum it just a language.

Just one question for you. Answer it sincerely

Since Arabic is just a language why did they remove CRK. Or will CRK stop teachers from teaching the Arabic language?
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Guyman02: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Jonson Suleiman the Fake, before you open your mouth to instruct the President of our country on how to lead,

Go to Canada and clear your name...
or will you say the Canadian judiciary is also influenced by El-Rufai?

Hopeless deceitful sinner basking on the wealth and gullibility of his brainwashed members.

Buhari is not Daniella who you can command on how to position her yansh.

Stale and already sour, we have all moved on on that story except you
Re: You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari by Iamzik: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dalek:

and where has that knowledge of CRS gotten you?? you can't differentiate btw IRK and Arabic Language??
Again i repeat CRK and IRK has been combined with Civic Education..

And of what benefit is the Arabic language? Tell us. They are not done learning our native languages but all we can think of is import a language from the gulf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) / Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.