Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money (55862 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
firebaby:

Lol......I just want something unique for myself..... grin

And you ended up with fire?

lol... I was thinking you are a prophetess or something close to that
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by RaptorX: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Did I just read that one of his victims paid a €23 million ransom or is that a typo. I doubt if anybody paid such amount.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by limamintruth: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
snowlord:
Oga Lala,i no wan c dz tin 4 fp oo,evans stowi don tire me.

ps: can i get a snake up in here,gudmorn ppl

Abi ooo.
These Evans stories done too much abeg, mtcheww angry

Let the law just take its course on him, datsall!!!

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Summersland(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry
See this guy, do you think he want to talk freely without torture ?
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by AdesoyeIziak(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
I don't really have interest in this so called evans story, but a nairalander view will make me say something.........below is a comment of a good observer

THE CONTRADICTING TALES IN THE EVANS STORY
I don't know if its only me but I have noticed several
inconsistencies in the numerous stories carried about by
news media and bloggers. I have followed the stories closely
and always read all the ones posted on Nairalands front
page. My conclusions: It seems they are formulating most of
the stories to keep active visits to their blogs and websites.
This is very possible since Evans can not deny anything on
press.
From all ive read here are the discrepancies
1. Evans is from Opi in Nsukka and Evans is from
Umudim in Anambra State. The former circulated on
Whatsapp and other social media few days ago. The story in
Daily post Newspaper reports Evans as saying “It all started
in the year 2000 when I fled my home town in Opi, Nsukka
Local Government of Enugu State to Lagos after stabbing my
fiancée when she decided not to marry me..." while
Vanguard Newspaper reports he is from Umudim, Nnewi in
Anambra state.
2. There was heavy gunshot before the arrest vs He was
picked up from the ceiling and was alone . Some reports
say there was heavy gun exchange that lasted for hours
before he was captured another gave him out as hiding in
the ceiling when the police nabbed him with no guards
around the house. Vanguard said he the only resistance he
put forth was slamming the door on one of the operatives
3. Who gave him away? One report says one Amaka who is
his girlfriend did another said an whistle blower who heard
the 30 million Naira bounty placed on his head did
4. The 30 million bounty controversy. They said it was the
IG that told the Lagos commissioner of Police to announce
the bounty. The IG has long denied knowing about any
ransome. Na waooo, who do we believe
I don't believe Evans is 36 years (except theres also football
age in criminality), I dont believe he said that he is a very
rich man now treated as a mere criminal, he is too smart to
make such stupid statements while on arrest. There are so
many others, and I think I will stop reading because this is
looking like WWE where people fight to entertain, bloggers
and even main stream media houses are competing for
visitors and they are cooking up stories to keep us coming. If
you noticed any, add your own

#God bless Techwire for the aabove obsersavation, I thought I'm d only one suffering in the hand of cyber confusionist.

Believe those bloggers at your own peril, the only thing I will be looking out to real about evans is the final judgement.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by donqx: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by firebaby(f): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

And you ended up with fire?

lol... I was thinking you are a prophetess or something close to that

Sincerely I really wish I am smiley......never knew the moniker will make some one a bit inquisitive.....I registered it and I was lucky it hvnt been used grin
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
firebaby:

Sincerely I really wish I am smiley......never knew the moniker will make some one a bit inquisitive.....I registered it and I was lucky it hvnt been used grin

You can pray for me oo... I really need delivarance

lol wink
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by firebaby(f): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You can pray for me oo... I really need delivarance

lol wink

Lol......we all do need prayers
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
firebaby:

Lol......we all do need prayers
cheesy... Mine may be kinda special.

How is your end today?
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Fabnas(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
1) Can't Evan say something like... "I won't talk till I see my lawyer?"
Maybe he can't, because they must have tortured him a lot.
Look at his left eyes, you could see the blood patch there.
What is the difference between that and Jungle Justice??
or because he isn't dead yet?

guy! na ur brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by shilexholly(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Them suppose toture u together with am.... See ur head... Some no get mercy like dis u say make dem pity am
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by firebaby(f): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy... Mine may be kinda special.

How is your end today?

Good
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by GavelSlam: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
depremore:
Am not related to evans in any way nither do i knw him.but all am begging for on my knees is that evans should be showed mercy, am caling on al d crim institute of nigeria.please lets giv him a second chance.please,

So that those that died (without their consent) did it as their sacrifice for a better Nigeria
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nten: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2017
This guy mouth is leaking excessively , he Will end up implicating even innocent people with his diarrhea mouth
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by KingDixon(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Story for the gods...shey you people will trial him or make him talk of d nation
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Maxwell5: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
its a lesson for all, CRIME DOES NOT PAY it just temporary enjoyment.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Rhodiumic(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jay542:

Make point biko
abeg help me tell am again lol.kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by miqos02(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

if u are a lawyer, can you defend this man in court?
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
miqos02:
if u are a lawyer, can you defend this man in court?

Why not?

There are so many loopholes already, that can give him a reduced jail term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.