Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money (55859 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Ogbenimax(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

1) Can't Evan say something like... "I won't talk till I see my lawyer?"

Maybe he can't, because they must have tortured him a lot.

Look at his left eyes, you could see the blood patch there.

What is the difference between that and Jungle Justice??

or because he isn't dead yet?

am sure u are one of his family or gang

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by shineeye1: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2017
"If I am given a second chance, I would be the most grateful person on earth and I promise to be an advocate of anti-kidnapping in the country.”

Tell it to the Marines!

In other words, he has been operating outside the right frame of mind and has only now regained sanity. What rubbbissh!!

These people are very much convinced that the bulk of Nigerians are all fooools

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by no1madman(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

No human rights in Nigeria. .
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Ijaya123: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2017
When is this guy going to face trial and spare us these daily confession please.

He should save that for the court.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Funlord2(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2017
lalasticlala:

“I did not enjoy all the money I made from kidnapping because I was always on the run. I am regretting my actions in life. I did not go to clubs, hotels because I was afraid that policemen would come after me. If I am given a second chance, I would be the most grateful person on earth and I promise to be an advocate of anti-kidnapping in the country.”.....Evans!

http://thenationonlineng.net/evans-gave-dad-n3m-suv/

grin grin grin

Spoken like a truly criminally insane_dunce!

4 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
eti78:
So Monday don come we don resume with Evans again

grin
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Organs(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

He is talking because he is guilty and so people can learn from all of these, you too should learn ok, what nonsense lawyer are you talking about? he should have kidnapped your father, shege, you will be shouting kill him kill him, wuruwuru full IPOB people head.

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Mambox: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
TRADELYN:
This will make a good Super Story script! tongue

See you! The Bollywood movie will bring sale at Nnamdi Azikwe, Lagos Island and Upper Iweka, Onitsha by end of the week. Expect part 1 to part 5.

4 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by swuftz: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

you are just talking trash. ask the victim's and the victims families that he kidnapped and put yourself in their shoes. I believe jungle justice would be better for him than all this trash of a fame he is enjoying..

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by shekauvsbuhari: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry
people can even make up stories and write,saying evans said so. So you believe all these they are writing about him? Nigerian journalism and reliable source syndrome.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by shineeye1: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Kokonut **** Fish *****

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Shiitposter: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
phollybee:
Evans' Story everywhere. Names I can never give to my Children.... Evans, Evans and Evans

Its a good story though. Never thought a criminal like this could operate in Nigeria. It will make a good movie

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by franklingud(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2017
They should give him a second chance. Send him to a police detective college and train him to become an anti-kidnap detective.

Think he will be useful.

On low salary shaa!

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by TinaAnita(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
His father denied him at the end of the day.
He is now on his own.
By the way, I expect the DSS/EFCC to probe those who paid 1 million dollar each for their freedom, how did they get such a huge amount of money? They shouldn't just focus on Evans alone

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by 989900: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry

Anini, Osunbor, Shina Rambo, they all sing.

Credibility of this confession is doubtful though (the source).

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by 9jatatafo(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
This Evans has been tortured beyond limit as he is singing as cannery bird. A hardened criminal talking like a parrot

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by ayindejimmy(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

This what I keep asking, but why all this media trial?
The police should conduct there investigation covertly so as not to jeopardize the case in court. Because this Evan is singing too much and I'm beginning to doubt some of his stories
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by EmmyDJourno: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2017
All this sympathy card Evans is playing no work abeg

All the trauma he caused families, hardworking men he has wrecked

He kidnapped a man collected 40m, kidnapped him again a year later and collected 87m, what a bastard

Can they hang him already

Please Note: No beginning abeg, final truth angry

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Customer80: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

imagine your statement? just imagine if that guy had kidnapped you or your loved ones, the so called Evans deserves more than jungle justice, he's a devil incarnate and deserves 70 years in jail with hard labour

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by toprealman: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans: I want to die
Evans: I don't want to die, please give me a second chance.

Evans: My wife is aware I am a kidnapper.... a criminal. She assist in collecting randsom.
Evans: My wife is not aware I am into kidnapping.

Haba Evans!

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by ademide0710: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2017
So, his wife doesn't know about his kidnapping business? Why did he say she collects ransom on his behalf? This guy is a bloody Liar. I'm beginning to doubt his stories. Evans, shut up Parrot! I'm tired of your story, when you were enjoying you didn't remember say person like me dey, so Bleep OFF!!
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Customer80: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2017
toprealman:
Evans: I want to die
Evans: I don't want to die, please give me a second chance.

Evans: My wife is aware I am a kidnapper.... a criminal. She assist in collecting randsom.
Evans: My wife is not aware I am into kidnapping.

Haba Evans!
thought am the only one that notice that, he said before now that he doesn't have anything to do with his dad but now saying he gave him SUV, pickup van and 3million naira

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by robosky02(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2017
have you read the evens news today?
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by musa7m(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A father's prayer is the greatest odeshi..

Evans was really generous....and gave freely to charity..
But I don't understand why he's confessing so freely.
like as if you dnt know NPF

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by 2bam: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans you must surely suffer for the sins you have committed, do you know the psychological trauma you have put must family through,
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Sparkle777(f): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2017
This guy needs to start naming all his accomplices, the moles to the victims, his benefactors of his evil acts.
They shld all be promptly arrested and made to suffer for their crimes, other kidnappers take note.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by amuwo1980: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2017
stir to taste, these are fabrications to sex up the story
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by GavelSlam: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2017
franklingud:
They should give him a second chance. Send him to a police detective college and train him to become an anti-kidnap detective.

Think he will be useful.

On low salary shaa!
Then Shekau should be made the head of anti terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Did i see 300 million euros and 23 million euros? Wow! Ppl get money o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.