Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money (55860 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by jiangchu: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:
I don't know why I find his confessions funny grin

that is the power of the nigerian police. you will confess in details

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by InvertedHammer: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

1) Can't Evan say something like... "I won't talk till I see my lawyer?"

Maybe he can't, because they must have tortured him a lot.

Look at his left eyes, you could see the blood patch there.

What is the difference between that and Jungle Justice??

or because he isn't dead yet?

Someone that only stopped at JSS2 cannot reason up to that level. I will be surprised if he can spell his names correctly.

/

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
this guy is a mumu, if he was hard as the had claimed he was, he wouldn't be vomiting like this, I guess he's a chicken after all... undecided good morning
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by kagari: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by qualityovenbake(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans story this Monday morning again. I give up.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Sanchez01: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
This is why one's children must be lettered. This illiterate of a human never realised he is entitled to a lawyer and is never expected to tell the media a thing until his hearing.

Another day, another Evans tale.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by olowobaba10: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
WHICH VERSION OF THESE CRAPS ARE WE TO BELIEVE NOW ?

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by kiddoiLL(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
I'll say he knows there's no way he's escaping this. Not with all the truth and proofs the police got on him. The reason he keeps spilling the truth I think is because he seeks redemption. Spilling the truth would only make it easier and faster for him cuz no matter what, he's going to pay for his crimes. Now as far as i know, that redemption he's seeking, oboy he will never see it in Naija here, not with all the things he has done. His redemption business is with God, and even though as humans, its fair enough for him to be punished. With his regrets, and confessions it means he's human after all and deep down in all that darkness. There's still hope that he can be saved

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Let them keep him alive to track other kidnappers. He should know how they operate.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by virus05(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Eyah
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
BoosBae:
Feeling sorry for your fellow biafran criminal? He has seen nothing yet. Mtcheew

lol... You won't believe how you sounded when you wrote that!!

Read again and hear yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by mohciz69(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Let justice reign
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by idrisolaide(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
sad
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Sanchez01: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I believe he wasn't beaten. The blood patch must have been as a result of slaps or assault in his home, on the day he was apprehended. The NPF would torture you and you would still be looking fresh like that. How?

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by adaoshi(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans story has become another BBNAIJA.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Pascal181: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
can u all now see why I don't drink Evans vita?

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by hush15: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

That's what I don't believe. I doubt most of this story is true because the guy is too learned and strategic to be running his mouth. Implicating everyone in his family.

Something is wrong in all these. Am thinking these are for media purposes to attract some suspects they tracing but what do I know,

In this country, everything goes
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

I believe he wasn't beaten. The blood patch must have been as a result of slaps or assault in his home, on the day he was apprehended. The NPF would torture you and you would still be looking fresh like that. How?

So you think he made those confessions under a comfortable environment?

lol... Think again
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by AngelicBeing: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
sad
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
hush15:

That's what I don't believe. I doubt most of this story is true because the guy is too learned and strategic to be running his mouth. Implicating everyone in his family.

Something is wrong in all these. Am thinking these are for media purposes to attract some suspects they tracing but what do I know,

In this country, everything goes

Exactly!!

I think the media is playing a fast one on us all..

Let's see how it goes tho!
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by oweman: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=StoneLucifer post=57649177]This idiot has brought shame to the good people of Nnewi known for their enterprising skills. Its difficult now to convince anybody that there isnt any evil or crime behind the businesses of these successful entrepreneurs..

Are Nmewi people good people ?

1 Like

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by frisky2good(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Can't we just start an Evan's thread so that anyone that has something new to say can just post it there. This guy is beginning to assume celebrity status.

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by mischievous(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
dis dude get hideout for my lungu. no wonder i aint envying any milloniare

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by stanleyazo(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
23million euros for the akant!

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Sanchez01: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

So you think he made those confessions under a comfortable environment?

lol... Think again
For someone who couldn't complete his Junior Secondary School education, what do you think he knows beyond demanding ransome?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by judedwriter(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2017
This guy has become so popular im sure right now nollywood producers are thinking of a movie titled: "Evans the notorious kidnapper" part 1-4 cheesy

The guy is a classic example of "what a man sows that shall he reap."

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by DrChatNuff: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry
Its called Torture.....

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by 99foxxy(f): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
For all we care, God has forgiven this guy his sins. Should he die now, straight to heaven.
Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Funkybabee(f): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
I have never seen or heard a 'criminal' sing so much in my entire life, this guy is a disgrace to the 'criminal' world, i wonder how he was even able to make so much money if he is such a weakling and a loud mouth........ angry

maybe u haven't be in police custody before
u think say nah America when dey go they used mouth to threaten u.thou I haven't be in there but I have them as a friends

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by Rushmore(f): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Anti-kidnapping ambassador

3 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by aioluwa: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
€23 million! Abeg na true?

2 Likes

Re: Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money by millhouse: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
The way this Evans episode dey go so.. I hope them no go use am as campaign achievements come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.