Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (59804 Views)

HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
mrphysics:

I do not know why you choose to run away from the laid down fact, instead you went on to assume. Who told you I dislike makeups.

The areas you listed the weakness of men are not due to character or attitude rather in their quest to make money. I took time to analyze issues to you, I laid them bare, no hidden facts. Women do not act according to what she had experienced. While growing up, the female-child is already told how to play smart. How to use the fact that she will be approached to take advantage of the guy. She grows thus, makes number of successes and loses, then at age 27, she might have been worn out, then comes to nairaland and keep releasing theories and marital advises.

Likewise the male child. He thinks the only thing about lady can offer is sex. If she doesn't, then she is a hole. But the male child is been projected by the society to take responsibility of life. it is just of recent that the trend of women trying to be successful began.

I have read more books on marriage my potential wife. I constantly builds myself towards that. Can you say the same of women? No, she thinks of how to be a baby mama, she thinks of how she can disguise herself as a man for her child's PTA. She thinks of the most strange things the society ever imagined could happen in our age. The female child exhibits all kind of negative smartness.

I don't blame anyone, I only blame the government. We have all lost sense of reasoning, we failed ourselves and humanity. We didn't truly understand the purpose of life.
I see you feel the man race is being emasculated by tonto's act, but I don't know why men feel threatened that a woman wants to be both to her child?isnt that part of the being indepent?

point of correction ,behind every baby mama is a baby daddy,that she even has the sense of responsiblity to keep the pregnancy and take care of her child while the baby daddy continues his life and galivants around deserves commendation not condemnation
When a man already has that mentality that all a woman has to offer is sex, that is all he will see,even if she is 100% wife material

By the way,you keep using "I" ,how many "you" do you think is out there?,aleast you concluded by saying "we" cos both gender share in the blame ,I for one am worried for the next generation. Lest I forget,what has the government got to do with it?
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by jnrbayano(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
cococandy:

Anugo m

Nice
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:
what if they mistakenly do cheesy
if they mistakenly do eh, the owner of the skirtbshoukd use razor blade to design the person's whatever.
grin
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
if they mistakenly do eh, the owner of the skirtbshoukd use razor blade to design the person's whatever.
grin

See as your pics fine die...girls and razor blade sha.
I'm about releasing another thread tonight sef grin
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:

I'm about releasing another thread tonight sef grin
I hope it's not about ladies sha. Cos u guys can talk about ladies such that I begin to wonder if most male nairalanders were ladies in their first life.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by mrphysics(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
2dugged:
I see you feel the man race is being emasculated by tonto's act, but I don't know why men feel threatened that a woman wants to be both to her child?isnt that part of the being indepent?

point of correction ,behind every baby mama is a baby daddy,that she even has the sense of responsiblity to keep the pregnancy and take care of her child while the baby daddy continues his life and galivants around deserves commendation not condemnation
When a man already has that mentality that all a woman has to offer is sex, that is all he will see,even if she is 100% wife material

By the way,you keep using "I" ,how many "you" do you think is out there?,aleast you concluded by saying "we" cos both gender share in the blame ,I for one am worried for the next generation. Lest I forget,what has the government got to do with it?
You have not come up with facts. You keep recycling what I have already said.

In an organized society, issues like we have in Nigeria is not seen. In a place where unemployment rate is low, people become responsible and reason well. But here, the male child has a lot to do, so bringing women cunniness into the game is out of it.

Do you ever imagine the things that occupy the mind of the girl child? You know the answer already.

Women want to be both mother and father? Maybe I want to back off at this point

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=emusmithy post=57731415]

I'm about releasing another thread tonight sef grin[/quotei hope it's not about ladies?]
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I hope it's not about ladies sha. Cos u guys can talk about ladies such that I begin to wonder if most male nairalanders were ladies in their first life.

Here's the secret: Ladies wears and accessories are the most expensive in the market.

Threads on ladies are undoubtedly the fanciest grin cheesy
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
mrphysics:

You have not come up with facts. You keep recycling what I have already said.

In an organized society, issues like we have in Nigeria is not seen. In a place where unemployment rate is low, people become responsible and reason well. But here, the male child has a lot to do, so bringing women cunniness into the game is out of it.

Do you ever imagine the things that occupy the mind of the girl child? You know the answer already.

Women want to be both mother and father? Maybe I want to back off at this point
I wonder where you own facts are , don't tell me it all those your regurgitated perceptions based on gender sentiments you call facts, hehehehehehe
you mentioned how a woman dresses up as a man to her child's school like it was some sacrilege. since the father deliberately removed himself from the picture, she is supposed to be commended for multi tasking .
I guess the male child has too much on his hands to be cunny, well done,it haff do.
By the way,I never invited you on my mention, you invited yourself,so you are free to back out
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nnemuka:

i have met one guy like that who must have spent his prime doing yahoo-yahoo, gigolo, kidnapping, or being a cult boy. The guy is 52 but single. never been married and wants to settle down at 52 with me? chukwuaju
he is expired for me and may be he might die single because according to research Men in Nigeria start dying at the age of 54. who will end up with that one?
oh but i thought some of u ladies got jungle fever love for sugar daddies na cheesy
abi d paddy no get money?
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by 61Penguins: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Why?
jst want 2 c ur pix
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Wryhder: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
Stop making it seem as though Marriage is a MUST, or that single ladies are unhappy, or that it's all single ladies that WANT to get married. Being single is NOT a problem, so you people need to stop suggesting "solutions" for that and focus on more important things, directing your energy towards more productive ends. I don't see Nuns/Reverend sisters complaining of depression, or divorced single ladies falling dead. You need to snap out of the delusion and false notion that ladies who claim not to need men to make them happy have holes in their hearts. Marriage itself does NOT guarantee happiness, and you need to stop pressuring the single ladies to get married as if being single is some sort of disease. Humans are teleological animals that inhabit a wondrous world of INFINITE potentialities into which they can tap from whichever angle. There's nothing cast in stone, no one way to achieve something. Marriage is not all there is to life. There are other ways of achieving happiness - a lot of them.

Einstein was so in love with Physics that he couldn't invest his sublime passions into any other true love. That was what gave him the kick. That was for him, the bluest meth. Physics was HIS TRUE LOVE that gave him fulfillment, not a person. It was the same for Nietzsche, and a host of other people you can think of.

You're therefore completely WRONG to have asserted, with such impudence, that ladies who claim they do not need men to be fulfilled are internally scarred. You overhype marriage and worship it like a God. Like that lady, IamKashyBaby rightfully said, MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.
I couldn't have said it better. It is just so narrow-minded, the perception some folks have of marriage.

The Sense is strong with you.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by luciouscookie: 2:12am On Jun 22, 2017
cococandy:
pretty much said all I've got say. All nairaland material is recycled material

Plus I've been quite busy.
You are not far from the truth.
Wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by cococandy(f): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2017
luciouscookie:

You are not far from the truth.
Wish you good luck.
Same to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2017
MedusaClad:
"F"
'they want to be free to sample as many deeks as possible... grin

and then give the remaining crumbs to an unsuspecting hard working man , the idiot has not idea he has a 65% chance of fathering a bastard.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by bencarson007(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aha...well, some of us that are still single, simply bcoz we dont go down with all the BS some men will bring on the table...

Some of us are busy chasing our own dreams..dream to be a selfmade woman..

And some of us, juz dont believe in marriage as a true happiness..Marriage is NOT for everyone anyway..

Easy o
You might just chase ur potential husband away...
Marriage is the icing on the cake for every woman
Don't play smarter than yourself o
Anyways what do I know?
Ur life, ur rules...
#respects
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by ibkayee(f): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2017
61Penguins:
jst want 2 c ur pix
Scanned your posts quickly and you're a Yoruba basher so, no lol

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by poik(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
You shouldn't judge people by your preconceptions as much as you shouldn't judge them by appearances. You're making bold claims with so much confidence and certainty as though you sit inside the very heart of these ladies. That is every shade of irrational. There's no way you can tell that all ladies need marriage to be happy. Like, seriously, how ridiculous can you get, really? I could turn around and make the opposite but equally ridiculous claim that ALL married ladies are unhappy - yeah, like I sit in their hearts and live in their bodies to be able to tell what they think and how they feel!

You talk about good marriages giving unparalled happiness. HOW MANY GOOD MARRIAGES ARE OUT THERE? The way you people worship marriage is something else.

A story was once told of a child who suddenly developed insatiable appetite for anything rubber. He would nibble at his flip-flops, rubber band, handle of his watch, chew and swallow it with no side effect. When the worried parents consulted a doctor, the child was found to be deficient in sulphur.

It is not just a bold statement to say that a human being needs food to stay alive; it is a matter of fact. Anyone who survives without eating, what would you think of that person? Will you just congratulate anyone who comes up to say he has lived twenty years without food?

My brother, i said I have heard these ladies whine to my ears o. And I am convinced it is a natural response to a divine need. Anyone with contrary view of marriage is 1. not married and is either influenced or indoctrinated against it by the infinitesimal negativity surrounding it, 2. married and has had some bad experience in it. This is still not enough to convince me that marriage is altogether bad bro, or not worth it.

You talked about how many good marriages there are. May i ask what your statistical basis is, or are, and if it is media, i am sorry to say you have joined the bandwagon of people who have played directly into the schemes of deliberate opinion shapers. My brother, if you know how easy it is to mould public opinion by means of mass media, you will be careful about what you believe in the news. Can you comfortably say that everything you hear that happens in Aso Rock is the truth? We both know the answer to that.

There is a force directly and deliberately trying to change things and suit its programme by churning out sponsored material determined against natural course of things. These same thing gives rationality to homosexuality, gender equality, and many such vices contrary to ordained processes of life. Think about it. Why is there currently an upsurge in 'domestic violence', all of a sudden, everywhere you turn today?

I have never said that marriage is perfect, and you cannot tell me you will resign from your workplace. because your colleague offended you, or you won't work anymore. You won't rusticate yourself from the university because your course mate fought with you. Think about it.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
poik:

A story was once told of a child who suddenly developed insatiable appetite for anything rubber. He would nibble at his flip-flops, rubber band, handle of his watch, chew and swallow it with no side effect. When the worried parents consulted a doctor, the child was found to be deficient in sulphur.

It is not just a bold statement to say that a human being needs food to stay alive; it is a matter of fact. Anyone who survives without eating, what would you think of that person? Will you just congratulate anyone who comes up to say he has lived twenty years without food?
There's no correlation. Many people survive more than 20 years without men in their lives, while some even survive it for a life-time. You can't live without food for that long, can you? You can't tell me that all celibate people - nuns, Reverend Fathers, Bishops, The Pope, et all, are all unhappy and not doing well. Again, you made a VOID point..

My brother, i said I have heard these ladies whine to my ears o. And I am convinced it is a natural response to a divine need. Anyone with contrary view of marriage is 1. not married and is either influenced or indoctrinated against it by the infinitesimal negativity surrounding it, 2. married and has had some bad experience in it. This is still not enough to convince me that marriage is altogether bad bro, or not worth it.
The three reasons you gave are nothing but mere assumptions. They're baseless. And no where have I claimed that marriage is bad or not worth it. Did you forget the crux of our argument? It is that NO WOMAN can live a happy, fulfilled life without being married to a man. And, this myth being peddled by ignorant people is what I'm aggressively opposed to. It's bullsh!te. Yes, balls of pernicous faeces shooting out of the cosmic anus.

You talked about how many good marriages there are. May i ask what your statistical basis is, or are, and if it is media, i am sorry to say you have joined the bandwagon of people who have played directly into the schemes of deliberate opinion shapers. My brother, if you know how easy it is to mould public opinion by means of mass media, you will be careful about what you believe in the news. Can you comfortably say that everything you hear that happens in Aso Rock is the truth? We both know the answer to that.
Neither you nor I know the number of good marriages out there. But it's still an incontrovertible fact that you cannever know how your marriage will turn out - whether good or bad, so it doesn't GUARANTEE happiness. If certain people decide that they do not want to get married and love their single life the way it is, who are you to tell them that they can never find true happiness in that way? Getting married is a matter of choice and it is not the most important thing in the world

There is a force directly and deliberately trying to change things and suit its programme by churning out sponsored material determined against natural course of things. These same thing gives rationality to homosexuality, gender equality, and many such vices contrary to ordained processes of life. Think about it. Why is there currently an upsurge in 'domestic violence', all of a sudden, everywhere you turn today?
Errr..... Sorry, I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories.

I have never said that marriage is perfect, and you cannot tell me you will resign from your workplace. because your colleague offended you, or you won't work anymore. You won't rusticate yourself from the university because your course mate fought with you. Think about it.
We're not discussing perfection here - afterall, NOTHING is perfect - we're discussing happiness and fulfillment. Again, you went off-topic.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by poik(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
There's no correlation. Many people survive more than 20 years without men in their lives, while some even survive it for a life-time. You can't live without food for that long, can you? You can't tell me that all celibate people - nuns, Reverend Fathers, Bishops, The Pope, et all, are all unhappy and not doing well. Again, you made a VOID point..

The three reasons you gave are nothing but mere assumptions. They're baseless. And no where have I claimed that marriage is bad or not worth it. Did you forget the crux of our argument? It is that NO WOMAN can live a happy, fulfilled life without being married to a man. And, this myth being peddled by ignorant people is what I'm aggressively opposed to. It's bullsh!te. Yes, balls of pernicous faeces shooting out of the cosmic anus.

Neither you nor I know the number of good marriages out there. But it's still an incontrovertible fact that you cannever know how your marriage will turn out - whether good or bad, so it doesn't GUARANTEE happiness. If certain people decide that they do not want to get married and love their single life the way it is, who are you to tell them that they can never find true happiness in that way? Getting married is a matter of choice and it is not the most important thing in the world

Errr..... Sorry, I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories.

We're not discussing perfection here - afterall, NOTHING is perfect - we're discussing happiness and fulfillment. Again, you went off-topic.

There are three reasons why I will pull the plug on this discourse at this point:

1. That someone as rational as you believes that Reverend Fathers and bishops who are NOT eunuchs for the kingdom of God are truly celibate.

2. That you don't seem to see a correlation between how important psychology is to man as food is. That you call it an assumption for a widely testified inference to be drawn from a time-tested instance.

3. That you call the Creator of man ignorant.

Nice day.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
poik:

There are three reasons why I will pull the plug on this discourse at this point:

1. That someone as rational as you believes that Reverend Fathers and bishops who are NOT eunuchs for the kingdom of God are truly celibate.

2. That you don't seem to see a correlation between how important psychology is to man as food is. That you call it an assumption for a widely testified inference to be drawn from a time-tested instance.

3. That you call the Creator of man ignorant.

Nice day.
It's your religious inclination that has made your brain not to be as conducive for clear thought on this matter as it ought to be. I can see where the persistence is coming from. This is why it's always problematic having an argument with Abrahamists.

I do not know about any creator of man, but I know the Abrahamic God to be one hell of a capricious, megalomaniacal, misogynistic being. Try as much as possible not to let religious beliefs becloud your thought process. It was nice chatting with you. Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by djon78(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
Personally modern day educated women are more of this number not married.

Also there a lot of men late 30s not married mostly because of poor economic condition.

For the women it has more to do with attitude and modern mindset. All through history women are meant to be subservient, sub missive and obedient to men. Even this trend was also prevalent in our parents days. But fast forward to today, education, job, modernisation has seen a lot of Women challenging that status quo of
Men being in charge. Their attitude to men's leadership feeling they are equal to Men.

But fight it as it may be Men are still leaders that is the way nature made it. But you find that women that understand their role still end up getting married, and building great homes.

Like I always advice my younger ones, once you are 21, begin to be ready for marriage, pray about it, that God will enable them to find a good man and get married and use that their young feminine features to produce offspring for their husband.

Also other factors like upbringing matters a lot. I will give example from my immediate family. My mum had 5 girls. My Mum was a career woman in health she retired as a Director in Govt parastatal. But with her career she was loyal to her husband my Dad. She also raised her daughters that way: build your career but also be loyal, respectful and obedient to your husband. All my sisters are graduates( 2 are Doctors, 1 is a manager in a leading telecom Company in VI Lagos) our last born a girl is in 3rd year in uni.

Those my 3 sisters are married with kids, there age is BTW the ages of 36 to 28 presently. They have good homes, there husbands don't play with them. Though they still encounter challenges because no marriage is a bed of roses but it all about working on it. My sister the one that is 36 has a lot of her mates ladies that are still not married while she is already done with childbirth, a fledging career and a good home.

women are not like men, women blossom from their teens to 25/26 that is the best window to pray and find a man to use all those your blossom and bear children for him as a wife. The scary thing now is that the age window is even dropping down. Most guys now because of these modern attitudes are now even going for younger women of early 20 21 22 23 24 that will listen and be loyal to them.

Young women must be very wise and understand the trends today: therefore should get education, be career wise but still know you must be loyal, submit and be obedient to a husbad, therefore praying for define guidance to end up with a good man

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by troy20(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
selflessmaya:
i love threads like these because while they show me how stupid some nigerians are, some comments also remind me that we have some functional thinking ppl in this country.
the reason while there are more spinsters in this generation is because nigerian women are finally realizing they can do and deserve better. most men here riding the "go and marry" brigade are the worst specimen of men out there. let's be fu<king honest, let's go there, how many nigerians want to have a marriage exactly like their parents? i grew up in a stable household with very nice parents but i can personally say that i dont want a marriage like theirs, a lot of you here talking trash wont even exist in this day and age cos your mothers wouldn't have settled with your fathers. but the differnce is that girls grow up wanting and grooming themselves for a more romantic fun marriage and guys are just more than comfortable being as uninteresting as wet bread.

most nigerians are very bitter when they see a woman who wants to do well for herself, be it a woman who strives for independence and success or a woman who wants to marry well and won't settle for less. that's why they gather like ants when celebrity marriages fail because they love to laugh at those who even had the nerve to think they can have it all and still have their happy ending and i'm using celebrities as an example because they're the only public cases we get to see. this is why successful women like genevieve and rita dominic are constantly told "go and marry" by ppl here who can't even afford 1/10th of the life they live, that's why anytime a scandal arises about adaeze yobo's marriage, they gather around to laugh and say "she never see anything" meanwhile she married at 20 and did not even get the chance to "slay mama" before marrying like most ppl like to justify their dragging with, that is why they drag female celebs who got out of unhappy marriages when they cry on camera, then drag them when they show signs of moving on with their lives. this is why they're happy whenever a new rumor rises about caroline danjuma's husband's cheating, "oh she thought fine girl will save her" "haha shey she's the one that wanted rich husband", this is why they're at the uche jumbo thread typing "ghen ghen" hoping her marriage fails so they can come again to tell women that working hard and being a boss is nahhht the way to go. this is why when an everyday case of domestic violence goes viral, they sympathize but when it's a successful woman who's a celebrity they do the most trying to attribute everything to her celebrity status, she must have been a bad wife (because she's successful in her own right and we all know women who don't need you in order to feed are just terrible and must be dragged)

the issue here is not that many women are not marrying but that many men are NOT marriage material but were raised believing "a man is never ugly" "woman education ends in kitchen" "let boys be boys"and they drank it in whole and did nothing to better themselves and are mad that girls are out here calling their bluff, getting sh!t done and not that bothered about marriage anymore with a "if it happens, it happens, if it doesnt, boo freaking hoo" mindset. basically these men are angry because they cant attract gold while being trash but in the old days of lesser female empowerment a lot of amazing women had to settle for whatever comes their way and these generation of girls are saying NO!!! no more being a maid with glorified title of wife, if men are not ready to be husbands, many girls these days are not ready to sit around wifeing for them and cleaning up after a grown man, whiny like a baby with a head full of entitlement that they dont even possess. many ppl born in the 80s-90s grew up in a world totally different from what it is now and they're refusing to stay stagnant as the times change. women are more practical these days, all the "slay mamas" are hated because girls these days are no more the breed to grow up with an impractical view of how life works, they see the harsh realities surrounding them and they know now that marriage is not a prize but a huge gamble. these men are so angry that women wayyy above them wont reduce their standards and settle for them, so mr man, why dont u reduce your own standard and find girls your own level, it's because mr man was lied to and told that a man is a prize and any girl will give an arm and a leg to have him and reality is just punching holes in the bubble he lives in. women just dont view men as a prize anymore, they view them as human beings and if u can't be the one, they're fine earning their cash, paying their bills and watching whiny threads like these from their comfortable cozy homes, live with it.

ps. lol at the one complaining that girls these days want wedding, pre-wedding pic and reception which is expensive in his opinion and they should settle for court marriage, my friend, when women were marrying a lot like u claim, the same laws applied, you're just broke.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by poik(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
It's your religious inclination that has made your brain not to be as conducive for clear thought on this matter as it ought to be. I can see where the persistence is coming from. This is why it's always problematic having an argument with Abrahamists.

I do not know about any creator of man, but I know the Abrahamic God to be one hell of a capricious, megalomaniacal, misogynistic being. Try as much as possible not to let religious beliefs becloud your thought process. It was nice chatting with you. Have a wonderful day ahead.

I can also see where the determined rationality is coming from, an avowed inclination of believing that everything begins and ends with the five senses. Its not your fault, really, but I am not as cheated as you are, maybe that's what makes us different. The one proponent of the captivity of ration I know, knows far better than this. Even within the borders of what they eyes can see and what the brain can transmit, you haven't been able to knock off my assertions concretely. But no wahala.

Whether Abrahamic or Pauline, that misogynistic, capricious and megalomaniac God is the reason you have the fingers and energy for this. You should understand that ration and reason takes credit for less and less these days.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
poik:

I can also see where the determined rationality is coming from, an avowed inclination of believing that everything begins and ends with the five senses.
Your tendency to jump into conclusions without thinking deep and the hastiness with which you judge others on no concrete basis portray you as extremely irrational. No where in any of my posts on this thread, directed at you or any other person, have I stated my beliefs and philosophy. You have a pathological penchant for making assumptions out of the blue, without the slightest bit of justification. I'll implore you to take a deep breath and calm down the turbulence in your brain. It will do you a great lot of good.

Its not your fault, really, but I am not as cheated as you are, maybe that's what makes us different. The one proponent of the captivity of ration I know, knows far better than this.
Bullsh!t predicated on the false judgement you hastily arrived at on my person. You wrote nonsense.

Even within the borders of what they eyes can see and what the brain can transmit, you haven't been able to knock off my assertions concretely. But no wahala.
I've knocked them off too many times with subtance harder than concrete that blaming your inability to see that on me can only mean that you have a thing for pathological dishonesty.

Whether Abrahamic or Pauline, that misogynistic, capricious and megalomaniac God is the reason you have the fingers and energy for this. You should understand that ration and reason takes credit for less and less these days.
This kind of nonsense deserves only a one-line response like this.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
emusmithy:

Here's the secret: Ladies wears and accessories are the most expensive in the market.

Threads on ladies are undoubtedly the fanciest grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin grin
hehehe, for your ears only. Ladies may complain about how expensive weavons are but they still buy. They may rant and spew hate about threads of this sort but they still take time to read it and somewhat comment, mostly admire the Op...ooops! grin
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
emusmithy:
hehehe, for your ears only. Ladies may complain about how expensive weavons are but they still buy. They may rant and spew hate about threads of this sort but they still take time to read it and somewhat comment, mostly admire the Op...ooops! grin
haha hahaha
U are not serious. So it is their attention that you have been indirectly seeking for all this while. Anyway, u didn't get my attention cause I'm still busy counting my teeth.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by vicben27(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Aha...well, some of us that are still single, simply bcoz we dont go down with all the BS some men will bring on the table...

Some of us are busy chasing our own dreams..dream to be a selfmade woman..

And some of us, juz dont believe in marriage as a true happiness..Marriage is NOT for everyone anyway..
make you dy use that shiit take console urself
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
haha hahaha
U are not serious. So it is their attention that you have been indirectly seeking for all this while. Anyway, u didn't get my attention cause I'm still busy counting my teeth.
Lols, not really. grin I'm warming this place up cheesy
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
emusmithy:
Lols, not really. grin I'm warming this place up cheesy
are u the minister for warming affairs? Make sure u don't missuse the money that was allocated to that ministry o. Cos I don't think warmness has reached my side. grin. Abi u don't answer to 5percenters? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.