Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy (6461 Views)

Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
marisdgreat:
Guys national anthem to ladies are: I am single, my girlfriend broke up with me since 1 or 2 years ago, she left me n got married, she travelled out of Nigeria so therefore our communication to each other has dropped, she left my state n relocated to another state in Nigeria so since then she has changed towards me I have to put an end to our relationship. Out of 100% of guys, 98% of them have all these as their national anthem. Guys in the house can u please tell me why is it like that i want to know
Are those the kind of men you come across?
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Me I always learn from past ex ... lol can not ignore the signs infact I am allergic to it .. once I see one flaw I'm out grin
But sometimes even the one star not searching for material things fall victim you guys are very good at misleading .. well some of you Males anyway .....
its like telling a chic you love her in the same breathe you telling another the same thing lies on top of lies .. yuck and then they will call her side chic tomorrow .. sad
grin grin grin pls Bumbae whenever a guy says he loves u only take him seriously when he shows it by action grin.some of we guys ehn when we wan get physical wit a woman in ze oza room na so we go even pro pass lai muhammed when lying grin.some will tell u dat they will marry u,they will treat u liike a princess and bla.its just for u to be patient and check im out....except maybe its just a casual fling u having with the guy.like i said b4 if he"s proud to show u out to his friends as his girlfriend then he is prolly serious with u.thats how we guys operate.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lalas247(f): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin pls Bumbae whenever a guy says he loves u only take him seriously when he shows it by action grin.some of we guys ehn when we wan get physical wit a woman in ze oza room na so we go even pro pass lai muhammed when lying grin.some will tell u dat they will marry u,they will treat u liike a princess and bla.its just for u to be patient and check im out....except maybe its just a casual fling u having with the guy.like i said b4 if he"s proud to show u out to his friends as his girlfriend then he is prolly serious with u.thats how we guys operate.
So that's the secret grin noted
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by ndubueze92(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jayceon:
yohh seems like there ain't nothing you haven't seen when it comes to relationships shocked

I think we need to elect you to serve as the president of Nairaland's Romance Land Division
I laughed hard at this comment... create an office for her abi?

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

So that's the secret grin noted
yes ooooo grin..not always hundred percent but at least e go put u on track grin
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by GoldenSpine24(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
lolz...but some guys nor dey rush, them they settle down lie sha. if them tell you good morning, my sister check your time again. They lie bout those things that they believe are the secrets to holding a lady's attention; money, fame, luxury. These things nor bad o...but they can't be the foundation of a successful relationship cos these things are too material, they cant hold a home for long. The best homes are never built on those luxuries, but the simplest qualities everyone can give. Luxuries are additions not foundations...
So uncle-guys and aunty-ladies be simple and CAYA (come as you are) watch the way your girl or guy will CATA (come as they are)

...it takes two to play the game
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
marisdgreat:

I mention your name. U know say na d truth I talk that's y u quote me
You talk too much a beg
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by gergemam: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
ZarZar
I have a question for you ma'am.... May I PM you please?
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by marisdgreat(f): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are those the kind of men you come across?
Exactly n am tired of meeting them.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Akinbahm(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2017
lefulefu:

Even if they introduce you to their family member you can still become their ex all nah format bro!
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Cannonleo(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Haba but am not in any relationship and it's true
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by MrOmosmiles(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2017
MrOmosmiles:

O baby hu do u bad naw

So many cry grin
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Akinbahm:

Even if they introduce you to their family member you can still become their ex all nah format bro!
so true grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? / What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss? / Why are yahoo boys like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.