Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy (6463 Views)

Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Margy:

Who say we don't? ladies do, most times maybe mute.. aahh! i have a truthful bf but he is a loner i'm sure you a loner too. cheesy
My own case is different because I'm very extroverted in nature cheesy

Last week, a friend told me of how he drafted a fake bank alert message of a whooping sum and showed it to a girl who has been turning him down and the rest is history (you know what I'm talking about) cheesy

Just accept the fact that it's a mystery that you ladies always embrace liars cheesy
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Amarabae(f): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some Guys Can Lie For Africa sha!
If you are still in the university, Avoid Engineering guys.
Those guys are something else. LOLs

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by jakandeola(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:
and u girls are worster dan a sapent
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by xynerise: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
You have not met an honest player then. An honest player will tell you he has a girl and still date you. Don't ask me how.

3 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by akintho(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Margy:

Who say we don't? ladies do, most times maybe mute.. aahh! i have a truthful bf but he is a loner i'm sure you a loner too. cheesy

what's the meaning of Loner?
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Some Guys Can Lie For Africa sha! If you are still in the university, Avoid Engineering guys. Those guys are something else. LOLs

u Neva see anytn.....u go hear am
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Randy91:

u Neva see anytn.....u go hear am
tell her
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by phabulous88(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:

shocked
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Amarabae(f): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
phabulous88:

Hehe, but I think most ladies prefer being lied to. For example, I told a lady the truth about a subject and she didn't believe me; told her the truth again on the same subject and she refused to believe; but when I lied on that same subject; she believed me and was happy.

And this has happened to several ladies. I think the problem is ladies prefer fantasy to reality
being a fantasy queen is okay to some,
but hey! Some guys are like that if you press their "mumu button". Lolz
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by marvin902(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
huhhhh..
speak for yourself not me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Akinwale14(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
mespusinglez:
this are the words you will hardly hear from a guy.
"sorry,I am in a relationship"
true or yes guys?-
oga ade no be only boys,na girls own too much

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by phabulous88(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:
being a fantasy queen is okay to some,
but hey! Some guys are like that if you press their "mumu button". Lolz

wink
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
phabulous88:

Hehe. I think its the other way round; some ladies will show you their mumu button when you lie to them grin
they love lies
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Ain't nobody have time for that.
so be it...if u say so sha
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Ninamanzi daar? Here is vokol is nix since this morning. Thank God there was a 5 litre ye-sparkling from last time something like this happened. Ndivase ngayo, ihlwahlwaza grin
I want to dedicate this song "Charlotte" by Prince Kaybee ft. Lady Zamar to my homie zarzar. I want to wish her a non shivery evening. grin

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 5:53am On Jun 21, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO usile. I hope so. In the morning I thought maybe we need another nogumbe grin Is that what they called Noah's flood, nne? Yona leyo. Chin without amanzi kaloku you can't even think straight. The things we take for granted as people, I swear embarassed

Lol, I hope unogumbe ude wanifikela sisi.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Lionessza:

madam ZarZar welcome how was the nightly
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Lionessza:

madam ZarZar welcome how was the night
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Martin0:
madam ZarZar welcome how was the night

You qouted the wrong person.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Lionessza:

You qouted the wrong person.
aaaaa I understand...
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Molo smiley

In the evening, yes. But this morning again ebengekho. I asked this other lady from next door, uthi ebengekho the whole day. I don't know what is going on. Sekutheni besezakusilimithela or whatever it is that they're doing. I'm fed up.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2017
ZarZar:

Molo smiley

In the evening, yes. But this morning again ebengekho. I asked this other lady from next door, uthi ebengekho the whole day. I don't know what is going on. Sekutheni besezakusilimithela or whatever it is that they're doing. I'm fed up.

Molo ntombazana smiley, how's your morning so far ?

Lol, shame . But I'm sure they are fixing something kodwa barongo for not informing you guys about it.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by chiraqDemon(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2017
I'm the type of nikka to get caught cheating n just tell the girl "ok, bye" n just walk away, I don't have time to say "it's not what u think" or "lemme explain".
Dem don catch u mean say dem don catch u, nothing to explain again.

3 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by marisdgreat(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Guys national anthem to ladies are: I am single, my girlfriend broke up with me since 1 or 2 years ago, she left me n got married, she travelled out of Nigeria so therefore our communication to each other has dropped, she left my state n relocated to another state in Nigeria so since then she has changed towards me I have to put an end to our relationship. Out of 100% of guys, 98% of them have all these as their national anthem. Guys in the house can u please tell me why is it like that i want to know
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
marisdgreat:
Guys national anthem to ladies are: I am single, my girlfriend broke up with me since 1 or 2 years ago, she left me n got married, she travelled out of Nigeria so therefore our communication to each other has dropped, she left my state n relocated to another state in Nigeria so since then she has changed towards me I have to put an end to our relationship. Out of 100% of guys, 98% of them have all these as their national anthem. Guys in the house can u please tell me why is it like that i want to know
who asked you?
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
My own case is different because I'm very extroverted in nature cheesy

Last week, a friend told me of how he drafted a fake bank alert message of a whooping sum and showed it to a girl who has been turning him down and the rest is history (you know what I'm talking about) cheesy

Just accept the fact that it's a mystery that you ladies always embrace liars cheesy
you're right
tell a fat lady she is slim.and she will blush and say thank you

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Akinbahm(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
ZarZar:

And how does one figure that one out, who is serious?

In the past, I dated 3 guys who turned out to be liars. The 2nd one was actually living with another woman at the time we were dating. He left his phone on the charger to go to the store. It rang several times. The caller was a woman. I didn't pick it up out of respect but I was suspicious as hell. Finally, she sent a text. I read it. That's how I found out his lies. He had left a jacket, house keys & his phone, when he left to go to the store. I took all three items & tossed them out the window. When he came back, he knocked, expecting me to open the door. I told him to go home to *girl's name* He said, please wait, let me explain. I said, no. He said, OK let me in so I can get my stuff. I said, go fetch them downstairs grin He was furious to realize I chucked his junk out the window. Weeks went & he kept trying to get the relationship back, but I was done.

3rd guy. When we met, I told him about what the 2nd one did & I specifically asked him if he had a GF, because I didn't wanna deal with another liar. The guy looked me straight in the eye & said, no. Time reveals all things, so I later found out he was also lying. His case was worse because it involved kids. Who does that! This one really hurt me. In conclusion, I take anything a man says with a grain of salt because from experience, many are incapable of telling the truth. They wanna trap you in a web of lies. Luckily for me, I can switch off emotions, the moment I realize a liar is a liar. All 3 ended in a dramatic way. The audacity was incredible, considering that they were the ones with secrets, not me!
I can sense that you are extremely truthful in your relationship to the extent of keeping 3 guys at the same... You reap what you sow kudos to those guys I grade them for hurting you not just hurt but broke your heart into pieces...
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by marisdgreat(f): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
mespusinglez:
who asked you?
I mention your name. U know say na d truth I talk that's y u quote me
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:
The TRUTH

Majority are allergic to the truth .. it's very rare to find one who is straight forward RARE
thats why u need to check out the signs.
is he secretive when he makes phone calls?
is he proud to show u out to his siblings/friends?

some ladies choose to ignore these signs or they know the man"s lying and they just dont care cos of the material things they getting frm the man.i am using the naija perspective sha and how it applies here.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lalas247(f): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

thats why u need to check out the signs.
is he secretive when he makes phone calls?
is he proud to show u out to his siblings/friends?

some ladies choose to ignore these signs or they know the man"s lying and they just dont care cos of the material things they getting frm the man.i am using the naija perspective sha and how it applies here.

Me I always learn from past ex ... lol can not ignore the signs infact I am allergic to it .. once I see one flaw I'm out grin
But sometimes even the one star not searching for material things fall victim you guys are very good at misleading .. well some of you Males anyway .....
its like telling a chic you love her in the same breathe you telling another the same thing lies on top of lies .. yuck and then they will call her side chic tomorrow .. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Where My Stinginess Has Landed Me. I'm In Sifia Pains / I Have Messed Up My Life / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.