Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy (6460 Views)

Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Jayceon:
Well even so,I believe your instincts get stronger with every broken relationship.Judging from your resumé,I know by now you can tell when you are dealing with a liar and can draw conclusion as for where the relationship will lead to in the future just by looking at a guy's face.isn't it so Punky?

Jace, it's really not that easy because you can never know if someone is a liar for sure or if perhaps you're unfairly judging them through a filter of suspicion. Therefore, the only thing you can do is risk another relationship with a potential liar & find out the truth later on. You can't just write a person off from the onset, without giving them the opportunity to prove themselves. Trust me, I've done it. I used to go primarily by instincts & eliminated a lot of guys on the basis of what I felt. Apparently that isn't healthy either. You gotta put yourself out there & not shut people out, according to them shrinks.

4 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
Davidgr ey are u in a relationship? Kikikiki grin
you no dey tire?
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
well I guess u ve understand what relationship is like,it all in ur court to stick and get what u want from it and above all u can build your man to suit ur personality,men is a different being so it's best for ladies to build it to adapt to it personality likewise same to men...

Ain't nobody have time for that.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by iamDaisy(f): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
itsJude:
you no dey tire?
18million naira fraudster how is my business your business? Iranu
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
18million naira fraudster how is my business your business? Iranu
make i go wear uniform? be like say sense dey pain u
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Jace, it's really not that easy because you can never know if someone is a liar for sure or if perhaps you're unfairly judging them through a filter of suspicion. Therefore, the only thing you can do is risk another relationship with a potential liar & find out the truth later on. You can't just write a person off from the onset, without giving them the opportunity to prove themselves. Trust me, I've done it. I used to go primarily by instincts & eliminated a lot of guys on the basis of what I felt. Apparently that isn't healthy either. You gotta put yourself out there & not shut people out, according to them shrinks.
So true...no more needs to be said

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm sure there're things I haven't experienced. The pattern for me as far as guys are concerned remains the same, it's always the liars or the crazy ones. Sometimes a lethal combo of the two in one person shocked I have suffered grin

LMFAO @ I have suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ I have suffered.

They did me strong thing tongue

How are you today, mkhaya? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2017
I think guys lie about being single just to satisfy their addiction. Anyway, there are still a handful of guys that are very truthful

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

They did me strong thing tongue

How are you today, mkhaya? smiley

Lol, I see that.

I'm good but still recovering from some brutal blows this guy gave to my ego in the morning grin. Here i was arguing with him and thinking I was going to have the last word grin and boy was I wrong, he left me wanting to commit suicide grin like the woman below.

Lol, anyway how's you mkhayisto?.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by newslifeop: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2017
smartty68:

I kinda like you because you're very out spoken tongue
outspoken for chattttt easy broda
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I see that.

I'm good but still recovering from some brutal blows this guy gave to my ego in the morning grin. Here i was arguing with him and thinking I was going to have the last word grin and boy was I wrong, he left me wanting to commit suicide grin like the woman below.

Lol, anyway how's you mkhayisto?.

Hahaha. Hade. You win some, you lose some. Uzoba strong tongue

I'm good wethu, nothing much.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Hade. You win some, you lose some. Uzoba strong tongue

I'm good wethu, nothing much.

Hahahaha, Ja ndisele amanzi ndaxola.

Sure girl.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, Ja ndisele amanzi ndaxola.

Sure girl.

Ninamanzi daar? Here is vokol is nix since this morning. Thank God there was a 5 litre ye-sparkling from last time something like this happened. Ndivase ngayo, ihlwahlwaza grin

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

And how does one figure that one out, who is serious?

In the past, I dated 3 guys who turned out to be liars. The 2nd one was actually living with another woman at the time we were dating. He left his phone on the charger to go to the store. It rang several times. The caller was a woman. I didn't pick it up out of respect but I was suspicious as hell. Finally, she sent a text. I read it. That's how I found out his lies. He had left a jacket, house keys & his phone, when he left to go to the store. I took all three items & tossed them out the window. When he came back, he knocked, expecting me to open the door. I told him to go home to *girl's name* He said, please wait, let me explain. I said, no. He said, OK let me in so I can get my stuff. I said, go fetch them downstairs grin He was furious to realize I chucked his junk out the window. Weeks went & he kept trying to get the relationship back, but I was done.

3rd guy. When we met, I told him about what the 2nd one did & I specifically asked him if he had a GF, because I didn't wanna deal with another liar. The guy looked me straight in the eye & said, no. Time reveals all things, so I later found out he was also lying. His case was worse because it involved kids. Who does that! This one really hurt me. In conclusion, I take anything a man says with a grain of salt because from experience, many are incapable of telling the truth. They wanna trap you in a web of lies. Luckily for me, I can switch off emotions, the moment I realize a liar is a liar. All 3 ended in a dramatic way. The audacity was incredible, considering that they were the ones with secrets, not me!

so wats d latest nw?...can I b d 4th guy...Lolz.

I no go liar liar 4u,#i promise... Lolz
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Ninamanzi daar? Here is vokol is nix since this morning. Thank God there was a 5 litre ye-sparkling from last time something like this happened. Ndivase ngayo, ihlwahlwaza grin

LMFAO @ uvase ngawo ehlwahlwaza. That's hectic, you sound like my friends in Cape Town, they are complaining about the same thing shame but that side the situation is getting worse. We have no such problem in my area , bathi what's the problem?.

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Randy91:

so wats d latest nw?...can I b d 4th guy...Lolz.

I no go liar liar 4u,#i promise... Lolz

Wait until they start to sell lie detectors at stores tongue I'll hook you on one right after you say "Hello", knowing that whatever comes after a greeting is probably lies & more lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Wait until they start to sell lie detectors at stores tongue I'll hook you on one right after you say "Hello", knowing that whatever comes after a greeting is probably lies & more lies grin

Lwkmd!!!!

the 4th guy dey try oooo ooooo
after 1st spent 2yrs on that ur body
2nd guy,2yrs
3rd guy,3yrs,

4th guy nw,leftover of 3rd guy.....##chai

##TeamVirginLadies###
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ uvase ngawo ehlwahlwaza. That's hectic, you sound like my friends in Cape Town, they are complaining about the same thing shame but that side the situation is getting worse. We have no such problem in my area , bathi what's the problem?.

Oh no, this is serious mos! Yesterday mna I just saw trenches. Caba they were busy during the day besomba. So I'm not sure if it's as the result of that or a much bigger issue like leyo. Yho, safa bubumdaka like aba grin

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Randy91:

Lwkmd!!!!

2nd guy,2yrs
3rd guy,3yrs,

##TeamVirginLadies###

Lol, have it your way.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Margy: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think guys lie about being single just to satisfy their addiction. Anyway, there are still a handful of guys that are very truthful

Yeah, a handful and trust me this truthful guys are loners sulked in their world and one last thing, they are emotionless, they careless about anyother thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Randy91:

Lwkmd!!!!

2nd guy,2yrs
3rd guy,3yrs,

##TeamVirginLadies###
lol..chai!!

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lionessza(f): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh no, this is serious mos! Yesterday man I just saw trenches. Caba they were busy during the day besomba. So I'm not sure if it's as the result of that or a much bigger issue like leyo. Yho, safa bubumdaka like aba grin

Oh , perhaps they are fixing something in that area coz if it was anything serious it would be all over the media like the Cpt one , abo they are fuckd tjo grin. Yho! I doubt it would get to that point , aba kaloku eyabo i case ngu black black mancanyiwe , unyathela ikwali every morning ayonto grin..I'm sure umaspala is on top of it, maybe by the time you get home uzosela amanzi angahlwahlwaziyo grin

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by kumulus(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, I don't doubt that the guys loved me because I'm not the easiest person to be in a relationship with lol. Plus most of these relationships were long-term, lasting over two years each. I'm not a clingy or demanding person, so they were able to get away with a lot because I like my space. So if we didn't spend every minute together, I didn't care. There were a lot of other things inbetween too, particularly with the 3rd guy. We had an on again/off again relationship that was kind of obsessive tongue We used to fight, he'd stop talking to me for a while or he'd call for days just to cuss me out. LMFAO. He was nuts! TBH, I don't know what a healthy relationship is supposed to be like because majority of them had an element of drama & were unhealthy going by what I've read on relationships.

This is why she said I'm sitting on the fence sad

Really like d babe buh nobody seem to understand ion got no energy for dramas, reason why I would let me get away with their shit. No time!!

***Please don't try to understand this too, made no sense to me as well undecided
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh , perhaps they are fixing something in that area coz if it was anything serious it would be all over the media like the Cpt one , abo they are fuckd tjo grin. Yho! I doubt it would get to that point , aba kaloku eyabo i case ngu black black mancanyiwe , unyathela ikwali every morning ayonto grin..I'm sure umaspala is on top of it, maybe by the time you get home uzosela amanzi angahlwahlwaziyo grin

LMFAO usile. I hope so. In the morning I thought maybe we need another nogumbe grin Is that what they called Noah's flood, nne? Yona leyo. Chin without amanzi kaloku you can't even think straight. The things we take for granted as people, I swear embarassed

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Margy:

Yeah, a handful and trust me this truthful guys are loners sulked in their world and one last thing, they are emotionless, they careless about anyother thing
Permit me to say that ladies don't even appreciate these truthful guys probably because they don't know how to tell these ladies what they want to hear
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Margy: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Permit me to say that ladies don't even appreciate these truthful guys probably because they don't know how to tell these ladies what they want to hear

Ehm..ehm.. many of the ladies want the truth, ladies want to hear the truth..guys need to study ladies temperament and spill the truth truthfully...
how else do i explain? boys&lies islike 5&6

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Davidgrey: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
iamDaisy:
David/grey are u in a relationship? Kikikiki grin
Yes!!
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Margy:

Ehm..ehm.. many of the ladies want the truth, ladies want to hear the truth..guys need to study ladies temperament and spill the truth truthfully...
how else do i explain? boys&lies islike 5&6
Let me take myself as an example, why do you think some ladies of this forum throw shades at me for no good reason, but embrace the ones who encourage them to keep doing what's not right? Because I always dish out the truth no matter how ugly it may seem which many of them find offensive.

So my dear, ladies don't really appreciate truthful guys that's why they easily fall in the hand of liars cheesy

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Margy: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Let me take myself as an example, why do you think some ladies of this forum throw shades at me for no good reason, but embrace the ones who encourage them to keep doing what's not right? Because I always dish out the truth no matter how ugly it may seem which many of them find offensive.

So my dear, ladies don't really appreciate truthful guys that's why they easily fall in the hand of liars cheesy

Who say we don't? ladies do, most times maybe mute.. aahh! i have a truthful bf but he is a loner i'm sure you a loner too. cheesy
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Princeboca12(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
tosyne2much:

Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help; All Our Girls Are Becoming Prostitutes Even Graduates / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation / BEST SEX POSITIONS FOR HER - TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.