Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] (3734 Views)

Five First Date Coversation Tips / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2017
2dice01:
2dice grin

Seems you can speak igbo and yoruba?

I know that id, why did you deactivate?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by dacovajnr: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Tahrah:
angry
kilonse eleyi undecided
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
kilonse eleyi undecided
kilonse iwo na? undecided
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by 2dice01: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I know that id, why did you deactivate?
i never did that

Its still alive but a friend change the password also my mail password

She said nl is too addictive

You shying away from water ask grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2017
2dice01:
i never did that

Its still alive but a friend change the password also my mail password

She said nl is too addictive

You shying away from water ask grin
I don't speak Igbo or Yoruba. I love Yoruba language.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by 2dice01: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don't speak Igbo or Yoruba. I love Yoruba language.
oshey omo oduacheesy

Later bae make my food no turn guguru
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by jummiepearl(f): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2017
grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Funky123(f): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2017
sybarite7:
BY DECEMBER WE GO SEE NEWS FOR FP,SAY NAIRALANDERS DON MARRY.NICE 1 OP.
MAKE I DEY OBSERVE TO SEE BABE WEY GO QUOTE ME...WHERE IS rotexteymie?
lol December is far....Starting from october
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by dacovajnr: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Tahrah:
kilonse iwo na? undecided
which kind Mammy water be this sef undecided
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
which kind Mammy water be this sef undecided
Dacovajnr warn yaself.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by dacovajnr: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tahrah:
Dacovajnr warn yaself.
what's strong with you tori olorun?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Joyzeey(f): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
bossman44:
Yo
Oga boss weh don sir
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by PrickGetSize(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Any girl interested in my big black prick? Let's fvck till the end of Ramadan.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by ShinyJay22(m): 1:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Loneliness is worse than cancer sha
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by bossman44: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Joyzeey:

Oga boss weh don sir
Hey... Mama'
Wetin dy!
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na person I find come here. Not my type of thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Slay Queen Caught Having Sex In A Public Pool / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal / How Do You Feel Been Alone Or Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.