Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] (3741 Views)

Five First Date Coversation Tips / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
dacovajnr:

na OT. she fit nor fine like thatcheesy.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin your new crushee na ashawoboy
shocked shocked angry grin grin *zooms off*
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin e get one broke guy thread wey we fight wella. E get one thing I dey tell you wey sabi pain ugrin

how come i don forget? oya remind mecheesy.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

how come i don forget? oya remind mecheesy.
Saggy balls grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:

to my mail i guess. nor mind her, she wan put asunder. baby nor give her the chancecheesy.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Saggy balls grin

mehn, really! me?cheesy.sheee you don see am before ni?

can you resurrect the thread? can't recollect.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

mehn, really! me?cheesy.sheee you don see am before ni?
can you resurrect the thread? can't recollect.
grin classyb thread. Lemme see if I can
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by dacovajnr: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

na how d guy take see the beauty confuses me
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

to my mail i guess. nor mind her, she wan put asunder. baby nor give her the chancecheesy.
Ashawoboy....lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
na how d guy take see the beauty confuses me
angry
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

angry
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Ashawoboy....lipsrsealed shocked

m a virginboycheesy nor let anybody put asunder our matter.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
angry

m saying you should let me see your beautiful face. stop hiding behind a veil.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

m a virginboycheesy nor let anybody put asunder our matter.
We don't have matter o,i no wan make fp.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
We don't have matter o,i no wan make fp.

make we go our mail joorh. enough of our chatting on this thread. op sef don leave him thread. oya, let's go to our mail, so you nor go make front page.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by NairalandCS(m): 5:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Waiting patiently for Zarzar to comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked

Someone cannot say a harmless sweetie again grin angry grin grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Someone cannot say a harmless sweetie again grin angry grin grin
grin good morning loverboy
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by NairalandCS(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Onye agidi. grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Afonjashapmouth: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin good morning loverboy

hit me up
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by 2dice01: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I av known you for close to 3 years or more, I no know your real name. Ashawoboy grin
so diss your alternative

Bae yu don tey for area o..i carry my black nyash for thy
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Chukkyboi: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Make i follow so it will not seems i come my own different
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
2dice01:
so diss your alternative

Bae yu don tey for area o..i carry my black nyash for thy
Lol, I deactivated my main. No be today I dey here
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by 2dice01: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I deactivated my main. No be today I dey here
hmmm interesting

Whats your main moniker cause ayam confused already
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2017
2dice01:
hmmm interesting

Whats your main moniker cause ayam confused already
brito, oyin17, oyind17 all deactivated
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by obontami: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
undecided
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by 2dice01: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
hmmm i was thinking it was some else tho

I think diss our first time of chat cause my main account too is gone
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2017
2dice01:
hmmm i was thinking it was some else tho

I think diss our first time of chat cause my main account too is gone
what's your main?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2017
obontami:
undecided
Kilode?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by 2dice01: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
what's your main?
2dice grin
Seems you can speak igbo and yoruba?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Chukzii(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2017
These two people wey dey discuss about fight here, make una continue, very soon e go graduate go anoda tin. Make I just dy look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banana Fall On You / My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted / See The Unbelievable Food Items This Lady Bought For N2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.