Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,934 members, 7,852,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] (3738 Views)

Five First Date Coversation Tips / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Facebook Slay Queens Share “no Makeup” Photos. The Comments They Got Were Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

[b]oh your username is your real name[/s]. nice. how are you doing na? hope you had a great day?
Nah,nt at all tongue Me is not doing bad
Tahrah:
Me ghud cool wink
Awesome as alweiz.kiss grin grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Same here embarassed undecided smiley
yeah.. never thought I'd see a girl 'text' that..
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Nah,nt at all tongue

that's not your real name? oh. you lie? we are just meeting and you have started lyingcheesy. what's your real name?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
ak33n:
yeah.. never thought I'd see a girl 'text' that..

why?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

that's not your real name? oh. you lie? we are just meeting and you have started lyingcheesy. what's your real name?
What do you need my real name for?undecided
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
why?
uno .. girls always have something to say.

like the food they ate.. how awesome their day was.. the guy who asked em out (cos I think that happens every day) ..unless I'm wrong.. or you're just boring grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
ak33n:
uno .. girls always have something to say.

like the food they ate.. how awesome their day was.. the guy who asked em out (cos I think that happens every day) ..unless I'm wrong.. or you're just boring grin
As if you are truly interested in all that angry tongue smiley
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
ahah

I'm a guy that listens.. see you..

I'm interested in all of that..
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
you could jjust tell me all of it.. or maybe not
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
What do you need my real name for?undecided

na wa oh. really! you can not even have a conversation. fvck outta here.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

damn.. dude

chill grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

Seriously,see as you just change mood kia kia.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Seriously,see as you just change mood kia kia.

when you sef dey do anyhowcheesy. no harm in asking of your real name na. just wanna know since i told you mine.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

when you sef dey do anyhowcheesy. no harm in asking of your real name na. just wanna know since i told you mine.
Tara,dats my real name.cool
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

hi sweetie, how was your day today?
shocked
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

those who bear such username are usually beautifulcheesy. i know you can not be an exception. i'm david, you?
So your name na Davidgrin woman no go kee you grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
Tara,dats my real name.cool

let's go to our mails joorh. i gat a LOT on my MYND, i could use 44 minutes to pour them outcheesy.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by offishialpablo: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
cool
baby girl
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
So your name na Davidgrin woman no go kee you grin

my lovecheesy. my name na david before na. your own name na honey, that's why you make me ho.r..nycheesy.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

my lovecheesy. my name na david before na. your own name na honey, that's why you make me ho.r..nycheesy.
I av known you for close to 3 years or more, I no know your real name. Ashawoboy grin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I av known you for close to 3 years or more, I no know your real name. Ashawoboy grin

me abi?cheesy. i'm a virginboy. oya come to my house and confirmcheesy.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

me abi?cheesy. i'm a virginboy. oya come to my house and confirmcheesy.
Mpia gi angry
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mpia gi angry

iwo gan, mpia gi.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

iwo gan, mpia gi.
Davido, go sleep tongue
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked shocked shocked
grin your new crushee na ashawoboy
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Davido, go sleep tongue

ohkies. mpia gi.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

ohkies. mpia gi.
How have you been? I dey miss those our fightsgrin
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Emodeee: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
How have you been? I dey miss those our fightsgrin

m good and you? i don forget wetin dey cause our fight sefcheesy. mayb because we nor dey chat like before.
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by dacovajnr: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

hi beauty.

Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by sybarite7(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
BY DECEMBER WE GO SEE NEWS FOR FP,SAY NAIRALANDERS DON MARRY.NICE 1 OP. MAKE I DEY OBSERVE TO SEE BABE WEY GO QUOTE ME...WHERE IS rotexteymie?
Re: Start A Coversation With Someone In The Comments [PIC] by Oyindidi(f): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

m good and you? i don forget wetin dey cause our fight sefcheesy. mayb because we nor dey chat like before.
gringrin e get one broke guy thread wey we fight wella. E get one thing I dey tell you wey sabi pain ugrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught Harrasing Woman With Large Boobs In Oshodi 18+PICS / Yawa - Female Armed Robber St!pp3d N@k£d & Beaten In Benin / Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.