Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell (19664 Views)

Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'. / Why Can't Naija Guys Kiss? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by boolet: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
they kiss and tell to make up for all they told before they got the chance to kiss grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
I do kiss and tell, I mean how else could I share the truth about my love life, my gal and myself have constantly enjoyed best of sex.  So very perfect she even gives me head, the truth is I cant ask for more.  

Kissing and Telling is nothing bad, As long as its the truth, and wat its being shared its from the heart. The wrong notion comes from scandals and blackmails.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by frank317: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
Any guy that does not kiss and tell is an insecured and confused fool. Trust me girls u wont really want 2 be wit such a brainless geek. If he loves u, he will kiss and tell in such a way that the listener will be jealous. Maturity has got nothing 2 do wit it. Who wants 2 be matured anyway?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by vislabraye(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster, May be the guy simply wanted to blackmail the girl becos he was offended.

Can we just stop all these ' ladies are the victim thread'? I know ladies who talk about their love life, and about that paricular guy who had a small d1ck
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by rapstar: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2010
Regarding to your story that is how GOD want to expose them.
In the aspect of kiss and tell, is the same in both sexs. the girls own are even worst.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Eaglebabe: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2010
She would have closed her legs,the boy would have closed his mouth.He wouldn't have had anything to talk about.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by enomakos(m): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
this gloria is an hypocrite
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by beey2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
We're all guilty of dis in one way or the other afterall!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Ephraimi(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2010
I think the fear of the Lord still remains the beginning of wisdom. God can't b mockd. Waiting til afta marriage is d only best solution. Ur husband can neva blackmail u, cos by doing so he blackmails himself. Girls b wise!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Smi1(m): 1:56am On Jan 31, 2010
The boy that spilled out the all whole shit must be given 150 strokes of the cane !! he lacks sens !!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by tedcutie(f): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2010
they re weaklns basicly,they wan show say them don reach thr. okobo boyz
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by rotimiorims(m): 2:06am On Feb 02, 2010
[color=#770077]Ask us these questions first:
why are some girls only interested in guys who have "experience"? or where does he then
why do guys need to show up at a party with a fine girl, or at school with different girls in order to get female attention?

if you can analyze these questions sincerely, try doing it from outside of yourself, then you'll understand the mystery of "kissing & telling". It's the same reason why a boy is forced to pretend to be a "BAD BOY". Many girls in his past have made it clear enuff that that's what women want.
The question is not if THIS is true, It is how many of you are sincere with this "why are guys so immature BS"
[/color]
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 2:17am On Feb 02, 2010
rotimiorims:

[color=#770077]Ask us these questions first:
why are some girls only interested in guys who have "experience"? or where does he then
why do guys need to show up at a party with a fine girl, or at school with different girls in order to get female attention?

if you can analyze these questions sincerely, try doing it from outside of yourself, then you'll understand the mystery of "kissing & telling". It's the same reason why a boy is forced to pretend to be a "BAD BOY". Many girls in his past have made it clear enuff that that's what women want.
The question is not if THIS is true, It is how many of you are sincere with this "why are guys so immature BS"
[/color]
Don't mind the beeches, they make their own beds.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 02, 2010
Its usually the bottom barreled scum that do such nonsense. Responsible guys keep things to themselves.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Girl846(f): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2010
I guess its in everyone's nature (male and female) to kiss and tell once in a while  undecided
Its up to us women to make sure that our actions are responsible and dignified so that no matter what we do, when the men decide to kiss and tell, we can still hold our heads up high. If there's nothing to hide, whether the men kiss and tell or not - will not matter to us smiley
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2010
Girl846:

I guess its in everyones natures to kiss and tell once in a while undecided
Its up to us women to make sure that our actions are responsible and dignified so that no matter what we do, when the men decide to kiss and tell, we can still hold our heads up high. If there's nothing to hide, whether they kiss and tell or not - will not matter smiley

spot on darling, u deserve a kiss for that kiss
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Girl846(f): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2010
na2day?:

spot on darling, u deserve a kiss for that kiss
kiss grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2010
Girl846:

kiss grin

are u on yahoo? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by edu10ment: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2010
D same reason girls dig a guys gold n tell.
I am disturbed that d girl under review is regretting d revelation of her dirty secret n its resultant scandal, not repenting of the sins of fornication n murder(abortion).
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
H2O2:

lol cheesy

why u dey laugh na
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol because you are doing yahoo-yahoo

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by follypimpi(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
H2O2:

lol because you are doing yahoo-yahoo

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Awolamo !!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by H2O2: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

"Do you yahoo?"

ki ni email e @ yahoo dot com
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by follypimpi(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
H2O2:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

"Do you yahoo?"

ki ni email e @ yahoo dot com

Be ni mo ma yahoo,follypimpin ati yahoo dot comu.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by kaypound(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2010
@ poster, its funny story cuz it happened in the church moreso u are now telling the world. so u can't blame the guy for exposing ur friend's dirty underwear cuz u just did the same thing Yet still its a small world undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by ajtp: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2010
it dpends on how d guy feels bout d gal, A guy will neva kiss nd tell bout a gal dat he was crazy bout even after dey've broken up. It depends on how much respect he has 4 d girl. All guys do it but not on every gal, It just depends on hw much d guy respects d gal. One fact I knw is dat every guy does it,
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by selencious(f): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2010
B'cos they are immatured.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by tbaba83(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2010
then i guess all men r immatured(everybody father n grandfather included)
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by selencious(f): 1:19am On Feb 14, 2010
tbaba83:

then i guess all men r immatured(everybody father n grandfather included)
A good example he is. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by aminu77: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
to be sincere, its both ways because even married women gossip about this !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.