Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell (19666 Views)

Why Do Most Guys 'kiss And Tell'. / Why Can't Naija Guys Kiss? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by luvbooks(f): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
Sagamite:

OK, student days are long behind me.  grin

Awa naa tin dagba.  grin

So you're now an elder abi. . . ? Chai . . . see what internet has done to me oooooo . . .
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
luvbooks:

So you're now an elder
abi. . . ? Chai . . . see what internet has done to me oooooo . . .

Yes ke! grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by ayettymama(f): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2010
eldee is one serious monkey!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by eldee(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
ayettymama:

eldee is one serious monkey!

Erm . . . I don't get where you're going with this but . . . merci mademoiselle wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by MsTom(f): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2010
unfortunately, she got involved with a boy and not a man
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by woye77: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
it's very bad for anybody to kiss and tell but if you end up leaving a relationship on a sour note, the dumped guy or lady may decide to get their own pound of flesh by spilling out all he sordid details of your relationship - it's a risk so you gat to try and end a relationship on a good note but come to think of it, which kind of church is this where members are sleeping with one another?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by vivaladiva(f): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
cos some guys have to kiss and tell, we cant all be the same, life wld be soso boring, maybe she sld kiss and tell on him, espif he has a small dck or is shit in bed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by paddylo1(m): 2:37am On Jan 28, 2010
depends on the chick. . if shes easy and not worth it. . sure

if shes a gem,well we might then respect her. . .and not tell(or at least tell only a few peeps)

funny thing is most guys prefer the easy ones. . so go figure. . .
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Jan 28, 2010
Cause most of them are emotionally immature, simple!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by micpet(m): 7:35am On Jan 28, 2010
this is very very bad of dat guy,i mean hw cld u do someting like dat.
me i can do it oooooooooo not ever date someone in choir. grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by freshmoney(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2010
98% male will support this, 100% female will be against it! The truth is that men doing the talking about affairs with women are generally jobless, a very busy man like me can't do that, I mean a very busy man with various women, I nor fit count them finish jor grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by rhymz(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2010
ibkaye:

Maybe we need to create groups.

In terms of kissing and telling there are those who may discuss with a few close friends that he/she has slept with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend plus a few very minor details, sometimes it cannot always be controlled, fair enough, this guy/girl knows his/her boundaries, what to tell and when to keep tight lipped.

Then there's the guy that brags indiscriminately about his sexual exploits, non stop, usually to boost his ego, it's almost always a competition to see who can get the better girl, who can manage to lay this or that girl, etc thus the only way to get points is to 'kiss and tell', now this is where the whole thing about 'self confidence' comes in, locker room behavior.

Then there are the girls who gossip about their bedroom antics to belittle a guy.

Both males and females do it, we can't pinpoint it to one gender.

Sometimes you just can't help letting a few things slip but like with most things, it's your reason behind your actions that matter the most  undecided
Exactly my point.Somehow these stories find their way outta sb's mouth not neccessarily to cause Ur partner or any1 embarassment, it just happen.It is not entirely a question of Maturity coz even the so-called adults do it too.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2010
mama-gee:

Cause most of them are emotionally immature, simple!

u mean, just like u? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by chelseabmw(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2010
Ladies kiss and tell more,
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by frank317: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2010
Somtimes i wonder if this mama-gee get sense. As far as i am concernd there is notin wrong in kissin and tellin. Girls are just a bunch of hypocrites who pretend 2 b what they are not. Come on girls, we know say una dey Bleep well and una like am well and e dey sweet una well, what then are u hiddin? Most of u walk around half naked exposin raw asss and boobs 2 cunductors and beggars, yet u complain about kiss and tell. Y wont we kiss and tel when u go around tellin people that we are not men enuf 2 c ur pants?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Punteke(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2010
Guys dont kiss and tell(girls do), but they bleep and tell, cuz dat wot his pals want 2 hia.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Amjustme: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2010
@Poster

My opinion;so she is more ashamed of man than GOD? its a shame she is in d choir n committing all this terrible stuff in d Church of GOD being pastored by ur biological father. Whether her guy tells any1 or not is she not afraid of GOD?? Then on sunday morning she will stand b4 people pretending to have holy hands dat r lifted 2 GOD?? This is a slap on the face of the Almighty GOD!!!!!!! GOD is not smiling at this. If we sya we r Christains we shld make up our mind to go all d way. I will recommebd a movie for both of u 2 watch though it will be officially released in the US by d end of this month. Its called The Preachers Kid.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by oluite(f): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2010
Gloria shocked :ou ar a chior minister for God sake!shut ur legs and there will be nothing to kiss n tell about.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by esdee1(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2010
SINCE UR FRIEND ALSO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SITUATION, THEN ITS NOT A MALE THING, AND HERE YOU ARE TELLING THE SITUATION TO THE WHOLE WORLD? WHAT DOES THAT MAKE U ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2010
To me it is not a matter of guys
kiss and tell, God used him and
maybe you  to expose some
immorality in your church----
choir or praise department. God
cannot condone such act as
fornication, Heb13:4. God
inhabits the praises of His
people, you and your supposed
guy being sanctuary or altar
members, that involve in the
worshipping of Almighty God
could go into such sex
escapades or exploits, besides,
you in particular being a
minister's daughter, would have
played a lot of Achanic roles in
your father's ministry,
Joshua7:1-26. I would like to tell
you that God wanted to bring
deliverance upon you and the
entire church, hence the outburst
of your supposed guy. What you
need now is to repent of your
sins and probably rededicate
yourself to God again if truly
you were born again before the
act and you will be glad you did
(2Chronicles7:13-14). this year is
going to be tough, but to the
righteous, holy and obedient all
round prosperity, mark my
words, Deut32:13,
Isa1:9,Deut28:1-13, Dan11:32b,,
if you need help on spiritual
matters contact the Bible, good
luck.
CORRECT. THANK GOD FOR EXPOSING THE HYPOCRITS. EVERY DAY FOR D THIEF:ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. AT LEAST THEY WILL SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS IN THE CHURCH.[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by na2day2(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2010
es--dee:

SINCE your FRIEND ALSO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SITUATION, THEN ITS NOT A MALE THING, AND HERE YOU ARE TELLING THE SITUATION TO THE WHOLE WORLD? WHAT DOES THAT MAKE U ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

thank u ojare

umeaghadi:

To me it is not a matter of guys
kiss and tell, God used him and
maybe you  to expose some
immorality in your church----
choir or praise department. God
cannot condone such act as
fornication, Heb13:4. God
inhabits the praises of His
people, you and your supposed
guy being sanctuary or altar
members, that involve in the
worshipping of Almighty God
could go into such sex
escapades or exploits, besides,
you in particular being a
minister's daughter, would have
played a lot of Achanic roles in
your father's ministry,
Joshua7:1-26. I would like to tell
you that God wanted to bring
deliverance upon you and the
entire church, hence the outburst
of your supposed guy. What you
need now is to repent of your
sins and probably rededicate
yourself to God again if truly
you were born again before the
act and you will be glad you did
(2Chronicles7:13-14). this year is
going to be tough, but to the
righteous, holy and obedient all
round prosperity, mark my
words, Deut32:13,
Isa1:9,Deut28:1-13, Dan11:32b,,
if you need help on spiritual
matters contact the Bible, good
luck.
CORRECT. THANK GOD FOR EXPOSING THE HYPOCRITS. EVERY DAY FOR D THIEF:ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. AT LEAST THEY WILL SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE TO OTHERS IN THE CHURCH.[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]

God bless u for telling them the truth
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by kushe: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2010
i use to think the whole immorality and church choirs was just a cliche but reading through it seems most people are already used to this.una no dey fear??
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Friestone(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
Dis is seriously.why do guys behave such way,i think dis private issue and should not be share among frnds. Dis is ignorance n stupidity of guys
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
Believe me guyz can't wait to tell their friends even when they shag a girl. it's just in their nature. me inclusive.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by flexibles(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
All men do it, no man can tell me they DONT do it, but in rolands case he doesnt really like d gurl, cos when u do like ur Gurl, u wouldnt tell such things to ur friends & even if u do to ur close pals it would just be only d surface jists u'll give them, not anything that'll make her look bad.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by allboyz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
boiz
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by djcrucifix(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
all of you females dissing guys' are jus hypocrites, who can hold up their heads and swear that they have never kissed or have never been kissed by a guy and they haven't told their gurlfriends? who? tssew.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by mrofficial(m): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2010
Because it's not easy entering that place. It's a victory.  grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by bsparks: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
" No mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are not moving, his fingers chatter; deception oozes out of every pore" SIGMUND FREUD
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Fearcom(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2010
Girls Also Kiss and Tell;over a considerable period of time,i have overheard girls talk about guys,comparing them to things like Dogs(meaning . . . . well,you know. . .),goats(meaning they are stubborn),robborts(meaning that they were stupid,could be taken for magas and remotely-controlled) . . . .
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
girls also tell, i overheard some girl talk about a guy to the extent that i almost wept for the guy.

so, draw-draw
Re: Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell by Nonnyl(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2010
Oh gush me. Damn those mother fuckers. Well low self esteem can cause that. Dan blame them sha na immaturity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.