Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? (8258 Views)

Poll: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ?

Daily: 69% (167 votes)
Hourly: 17% (41 votes)
Weekly: 5% (14 votes)
Monthly: 1% (4 votes)
I do not call at all: 5% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by unitee(f): 5:11am On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

come on yim asap!

waited and waited and waited, lol
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 5:13am On Jan 29, 2010
unitee:

waited and waited and waited, lol

i have been waiting but didnt see u IM me. u dont have ur YIM on ur profile
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by unitee(f): 5:14am On Jan 29, 2010
lol ok
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 5:17am On Jan 29, 2010
unitee:

lol ok

i am still waiting
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by master2(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2010
@gentlegg
I agree with u.B4 i married my wife i call her like every 3hrs,but now i call her when its necessary to pass information.
however i make sure i send her SMS or call once a day to know how she is doing @ work.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by YME4(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ Iranoladun,

God bless your union. Any1 who has a problem against your posts on this topic (esp 1st and second posts) either doesn't love their partner or they have ulterior motives.

I have read quite some good comments and some unfortunately dumb ones (by dumb post, i mean people asking for space and all the other nonsense, I have heard). The sad thing is that the dumb posters might actually not know any better.

As for me,  i live with my partner and we speak as soon as i get 2 work and then as many times as d need arises through the course of the day. She knows, when I leave work (YES SHE DOES) and when i am expected home, if I'm more than 10mins late, she'll call to check that evrything is fine. And I LOVE IT. Any body who has a problem with that, HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVES or just isn't ready for a loving relationship.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by selencious(f): 1:41am On Jan 31, 2010
2-3times a week.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
I do it daily until i stopped recently.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by ayobase(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
atleat 1 time per day!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by ayobase(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
atleat 1 time per day
minutes spent is another issue!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by ayo84(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
every day at night
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Mhismole(f): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
im a texter.
call?? too many partners to devote that one to
cant be sayin 'il call u back' too much, theyl notice,
so i just text. smiley
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Zhahovic(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thè pröblem with cälling ä gäl däily is thät shé cöuld stärt täking yöu för gräntéd änd beliévé mé,thäts sö hèärtwrénching!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by kaytues(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
hey readers dont mind my bomb.

I dont have a partner yet.

Well it is better to call your partner whenever you thought about him or her. But dont always make fool of yourself, i mean, dont call if you dont have any thing important to say.

Secondly, if you just met a partner, dont even try to call her every second. 4 instance, some guys impress ladies by calling them often only to let them know they never get her off their mind. But ladies sometimes they are ungrateful, why? If you stop or reduce the rate at which you called them when you first met them, they'll think that the love is not there any more, they will not know if you are broken or not. So only call your partner (minutely, hourly, daily etc) one you can afford forever.

I will continue when I come back from erand, wink
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
Mhismole:

im a texter.
call?? too many partners to devote that one to
cant be sayin 'il call u back' too much, theyl notice,
so i just text. smiley

so u are cheating on me? angry angry angry angry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by soulamanne(m): 3:50am On Feb 03, 2010
i only call her back if she flashes(she wont call.says she is still a student).she complains about this act but i think am even more justified with a sick patient callin someone a stalker for always callin her, i aint wanna be a stalker
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Mhismole(f): 3:56am On Feb 03, 2010
na2day?:

so u are cheating on me? angry angry angry angry

oh honey, you'r cheating on me too now smiley
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by romsky: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2010
flash once yearly
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2010
Mhismole:

oh honey, you'r cheating on me too now smiley

me cheat on u? dont u remember i am a saint? where did that kind talk come from? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by whitesturd(f): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2010
I dont realy ve an answer to dt cos it depends on how busy i am.if im less busy maybe like 4 times but he does most of the calling.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Mhismole(f): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
na2day?:

me cheat on u? dont u remember i am a saint? where did that kind talk come from? angry angry angry angry angry

you saint?? thats not how i rmbr you last night, dont wori love, the more the merrier.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 4:46am On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

you saint?? thats not how i rmbr you last night, dont wori love, the more the merrier.

ssssh! beta keep it on the down low, u dont wanna bring down the house do u? angry angry angry angry angry but seriously, i dont share my women angry angry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Mhismole(f): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

ssssh! beta keep it on the down low, u dont wanna bring down the house do u? angry angry angry angry angry but seriously, i dont share my women angry angry

anything you say baby, but now i want some more, so we cant have a party with one of my hot friends? is that what it is??
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

anything you say baby, but now i want some more, so we cant have a triple sin with one of my hot friends? is that what it is??

is this hot friend a dude or a girl?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Mhismole(f): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

is this hot friend a dude or a girl?

ah a girl oh, onli me can handle the bi business, wat dyu want guy for??
oh btw, i wanted to say, you'r back!!!
u shud create a post of awareness! lol
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

ah a girl oh, onli me can handle the bi business, wat dyu want guy for??
oh btw, i wanted to say, you'r back!!!
u shud create a post of awareness! lol

i am not back, snow will melt off tonight hopefully, then i can dig my car out of that white rubble then i am free to move about again and will be so gone from NL. if she is a girl, i am game tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Mhismole(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

i am not back, snow will melt off tonight hopefully, then i can dig my car out of that white rubble then i am free to move about again and will be so gone from NL. if she is a girl, i am game tongue tongue tongue

aww honey, dig out the car? let the car fend for itself, some1 is yearning for your attention, wink kiss
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

aww honey, dig out the car? let the car fend for itself, some1 is yearning for your attention, wink kiss

poor car but u are right, on my way honey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Mhismole(f): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

poor car but u are right, on my way honey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*purrs in satisfaction*, thanks baby. now i can sleep freely. gdnight hon, kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

*purrs in satisfaction*, thanks baby. now i can sleep freely. gdnight hon, kiss kiss kiss

it was fun honey. nite nite baby kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women / 10 Kissing Styles Woman Hate / Nairalanders Help Me Rejoice, My Eyes Don Open Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.