Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? (8257 Views)

Poll: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ?

Daily: 69% (167 votes)
Hourly: 17% (41 votes)
Weekly: 5% (14 votes)
Monthly: 1% (4 votes)
I do not call at all: 5% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by gidson12(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2010
i dont have a partner, but concubines, i only call any when i feel like setting my thing straight undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by RBiafra: 1:20am On Jan 27, 2010
anyway, i am not a lover-boy. i only call any of them when i want to have fun
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2010
@ OP

dont have a phone sorry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Pweety4me(f): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2010
na2day?:

@ OP

dont have a phone sorry
u mean u don't have a gurl. . .yeye man. . . tongue
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

u mean u don't have a gurl. . .yeye man. . . tongue

i thot i had u undecided undecided cry cry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by wasobia(m): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2010
I call my wife everyday at least 4 times days and I live in America in the past 5years. Talk to my kids on various issues of their day.
Its expensive but keep me in touch of whats going on with them.

If not for God!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2010
na2day?:

i thot i had u undecided undecided cry cry
angry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 1:35am On Jan 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

angry

wetin happen? grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Pweety4me(f): 1:38am On Jan 27, 2010
na2day?:

wetin happen? grin grin grin
u thought u had me?listen 2 urself u have many. . .hissss lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by seedord247(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2010
2-3 times
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by H2O2: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2010
r.biafra, only when you want to have fun?

that's hurting dude.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

u thought u had me?listen 2 urself u have many. . .hissss lipsrsealed

i did listen to myself and myself told me i have u
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Pweety4me(f): 1:50am On Jan 27, 2010
na2day?:

i did listen to myself and myself told me i have u
in ur mind. . .
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by na2day2(m): 3:35am On Jan 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

in your mind. . .

that is always a good place to start grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by micpet(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2010
daily
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Imohbyron(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2010
i call her like 2 times a day and vice-versa.that is wen money dey o,
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Tinksh(f): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2010
sayso, Awesome!!! good for you!!!!
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by chidexy(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2010
Once daily (guaranteed) when I am away from home, but hardly calls when I am at home. We see in the morning and in the evening after the day's activities
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by usbcable(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2010
for every recharge made. part of it ends up calling her.

costs alot but, just love talking wif her.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Iranoladun(f): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2010
I call my husband as often as I feel like speaking to him and vice versa although we have a routine; I call him as soon as I arrive at the office or he calls me first if he arrives at his office before me. We repeat the routine while in traffic on our way home after close of work. wink

On the average we speak for about 3 to 4 times daily on phone even though we live in the same house/sleep on same bed cool
kiss
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by obiksam(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2010
Before my girl breaks up with me i normaly call her every four 4 hours
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by kingchild(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2010
once in a year when i gat one.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by hollandis(f): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2010
Iranoladun:

I call my husband as often as I feel like speaking to him and vice versa although we have a routine; I call him as soon as I arrive at the office or he calls me first if he arrives at his office before me.  We repeat the routine while in traffic on our way home after close of work. wink

On the average we speak for about 3 to 4 times daily on phone even though we live in the same house/sleep on same bed cool
kiss

You guys are being extravagant ,improvident and excessively wasteful.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by akinalabi(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2010
hollandis:

You have a point there.

I call my wife about 10 times during the day. She calls me more. Maybe I should start saving
the money instead
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by talk2keke: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2010
Daily;i do most of the calling,but now i'm getting tired of the whole thing to be sincere! sad
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by eudio(f): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2010
which partner? partner in crime or partner in progress?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Spyker: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2010
eudio:

which partner? partner in crime or partner in progress?

You are such a funny person, did you read other peoples post before you asked the question.
@Poster, i call daily except i was annoyed or something, then the calls stop just to show that something is wrong.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2010
i call him almost every hour even minutes sef, cos we are far from eachother,so like to call him to feel as if we are beside eachother
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2010
what happens to text message?
i send as much as 50 in a day.

[s]but they have learnt to use the sms again boys these days o[/s]
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by Iranoladun(f): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2010
hollandis:

Your opinion undecided

With the level of insecurity in Nigeria-Lagos (spate of traffic accident-motorcycle-Okada, Cars/truck, accidental discharge from Nigeria Police, riot etc

We cannot but help to check on the safe arrival to the intended destination via a phone call after we both depart from home. If that is extravagant or excessive in your opinion so be it; we are not complaining.

No amount of money can equate the life of my husband cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by beeke(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2010
9ja girls 2 dey form wen a bin dey 9ja e get one kassy wey dey form beauty queen 4 me if i invite her to my house she go tell me say i get interior motive and her fada dey loaded after i leave 9ja last year i no border to call her until after 8mnths since then dis baby no dey allow my phone rest aside from flashing she dey call me like 3-4 tyms every week abeg fellow NL make i take her as my partner or what?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Partner ? by hollandis(f): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2010
akinalabi:

You have a point there.

I call my wife about 10 times during the day. She calls me more. Maybe I should start saving
the money instead

Let's do a cost analysis

FIXED CAPITAL SUMMARY

TOTAL CALLS COST

1.CALLS** BY HUSBAND 10TIMES A DAY = 10***X30NAIRA= 300 NAIRA
2.CALLS BY WIFE >or =10TIMES A DAY= 10X30NAIRA= 300+X* NAIRA
TOTAL COST FOR A MONTH 600NAIRA X 30 DAYS

18000 NAIRA FOR CALLS IN A MONTH   with the assumption that a call represents one minute,which is highly unlikelyshocked
*= some days are excluded because Wife makes more calls
**= Calls in this sense excludes MMS and other videos which cost more
***= My cost analysis here represents 1 call = 1minute ,which in my opinion is not possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.